anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Josy had sex with boys and was so bad that her partners didn't react at all :

I'm confused. You're using Josy looking on the internet for sex tips and reading what it says online as proof she's had sex with other guys? That makes no sense.

I'm not saying Josy was a virgin, it's actually clear from her first sex scene (the one interrupted by her parents) that she's not a virgin, as she knew that she would orgasm very quickly before she started having sex and was worried about MC's reaction to her quick orgasm, but I don't understand why you decided to use a picture so out of context to try and make your point?

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I always pick Derek, I get that Zoey and Fuckface have history together, but Zoey and the player don't. Pinkcakes needs to be better at showing the friendship instead of telling us they were friends and that Zoey taught him how to smoke.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The last signal we need to be sure the End of the World is coming. Bella smiling

BTW, a question using the photo as excuse

What do you think is the origin of Bella&Jill friendship? I know they have common hobbies, but the age gap is a problem
Jill is a student that few people fuck with because of her last name, and the few that do are jackasses like Tybalt. I imagine she spent much time in the library as a hard-working student, so she likely bonded with Bella because of loneliness and opportunity.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Jill is a student that few people fuck with because of her last name, and the few that do are jackasses like Tybalt. I imagine she spent much time in the library as a hard-working student, so she likely bonded with Bella because of loneliness and opportunity.
I agree but knowing Bella, the first talks must be really short and embarrassing, it's hard to imagine :unsure::)

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Sometimes it's better not to know ;)
For sure we know the DIKs, the Alphas too. She hid away during the prep party, probably because they were also clients.

I'm going to wager Riona's body count is twice that of Fuckface so we looking at least 50.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes