Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
While that sounds more dramatic and I suppose a different kind of realistic, it's not as fun. It would also require research on DPC's part, seeing how woefully misinformed he can be on certain topics, and I don't think he'd waste time just to learn how a student council works so he can write meetings accurately.
It's better no student council at all that a bad parody of it... And asking being realistic in an indie game from outside of USA is too much to ask when the 99% of the USA series/movies about fraternities and university life with huge budgets can't do it

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
I am not an expert in USA colleges, but I'm pretty sure an standard USA student has more than 4 courses in the first year, am I wrong? (If he had to course the 12 subjects during my first year I had to, he hadn't even appear the second day of classes) And I'm pretty sure DPC got inspired after watching the serie "Greek", at least the fraternity part
When I went to college, 4 courses in a semester was a pretty heavy load. Some courses you attended three classes a week with other courses two times a week. The two times a week were usually two hour lectures. You usually went three semesters or trimesters, Fall, Winter, and Spring with Summer off unless you needed to catch up.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
When I went to college, 4 courses in a semester was a pretty heavy load. Some courses you attended three classes a week with other courses two times a week. The two times a week were usually two hour lectures. You usually went three semesters or trimesters, Fall, Winter, and Spring with Summer off unless you needed to catch up.
When I studied engineering in the university the system was two quadrimesters with 6 mandatory subjects each. Each subject has 60 hours of theoretical classes and/or practice classes... I had 3-4 hours of theoretical classes weekly of each subject plus between 6-18 hours of practical classes during the whole quadrimester (depending of the subject)... And, yes, it was hard and stressful

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
It's better no student council at all that a bad parody of it... And asking being realistic in an indie game from outside of USA is too much to ask when the 99% of the USA series/movies about fraternities and university life with huge budgets can't do it
As far as Fraternities and Sororities go, they are governed by the Greek Council which is made up of representatives from the various Frats and Sororities on campus, which is separate from the Student Council but overall still under the watchful eye of the Student Body as a whole. The whole appeal of being a member of a certain sorority or fraternity is being able to have more social engagements with certain fraternities or sororities, that is why they can be more selective as to who they recruit and accept. For B&R they probably have 200 to 1,000 students on campus so very few options available. I went to a school with over 40,000 students so way more opportunities.

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
When I studied engineering in the university the system was two quadrimesters with 6 mandatory subjects each. Each subject has 60 hours of theoretical classes and/or practice classes... I had 3-4 hours of theoretical classes weekly of each subject plus between 6-18 hours of practical classes during the whole quadrimester (depending of the subject)... And, yes, it was hard and stressful
Our breakdown was you needed 180 credit hours to graduate, so in order to graduate in 4 years, you needed to average 45 hours a year which broke down to any combination of 15 hours per trimester.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This message is for Roger, for when finishes catching up on the last 10 days of posts: I sure hope you enjoyed Bella's voice :KEK:
And if you didn't, well—
View attachment 4072681
This is another message for Roger, for when he finishes catching up on the last 122 fucking pages—aka 16 days ago—I hope this is all worth it :KEK: It's surprising you even made it to my first message lmao
1728771874455.png

Reactions: Ahrimy

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I might have to reconsider my stance on Bella saw some fan made renders of her in a cowgirl / farmers outfit and my god her ass in those shorts are something else

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
We have no idea how much has been done. Is it 70, 80%?

So, is Sage really a virgin if this is her first relationship? For a virgin, she's got quite a few... experience. Same goes for Josy and Maya. But okay that's just a feature of a genre where even virgins know how to suck cock properly.
I'm missing information in general. The fact that Chad was gay explains a lot, but it doesn't explain how Sage, who she said suspected he was gay, continued to tolerate and wait. Wait for what? I really hope ep11 will explain a lot about her relationship with Chad.
As for Quinn. By the way, she's been supplying drugs to all her friends except her. Literally everyone. That's Heather, Sarah, Melanie, Elena. Tommy or Johnny could have accidentally blabbed. She could have just overheard from the conversations at the party. I believe Sage knew her friend was dealing drugs anyway, she's indirectly mentioned it a couple times but turns a blind eye. Otherwise it's hard to explain.
rather 70%

i just tried find out and giving some reasons, dont know about her virginity. but if Cammy only does anal and sucking, than she would be a virgin. so knowing how to suck does nothing with her pussy.
i remember the moment when i tell her about Chad is with Troy. she say, how she dont know it, how she dont put it together? there was so many clue like x and y. i dont call it suspecting. she always said, she want know the bitch name who is with Chad. the bitch is female, not male.
Chad said, he cant make his dick hard, because the new medicine. Sage can wait for Chad solve his dick problem.

Quinn... this blabbing out looks good reason. after Sage trust in Quinn. maybe she heard it (but as we saw, Sally and Quinn are pretty careful about it) and after hearing it, Quinn just told her, she helps them out with a few drug. drug dealing and giving it to friends are different. so Sage just turn blind eye as you say.
the girls, Rio, Sarah and Mel's blabbing out is low chance. they are in the restaurant, if they can keep it secret, then the drug dealing too.
Tommy is with Vinny. we saw how he lie about the gun. i would say he isnt that blabbing out type. probably his gf, Heather too.
Elena and JB are very different. i see them as that type who eazy blabbing out something.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Did anyone choose Zoey over Derek as bff? Most of my playthroughs I always choose Derek. We threw p p balloons at ppl for gods sake
even if I hated Zoey which I dont I would still pick Zoey over Derek for 2 reasons Derek's reaction and what he does at the party is priceless if you do. #2 Zoey has been there longer for the MC while Derek only maybe a few months, one bad deed doesn't erase all of that to make Derek a better friend in my eyes. Since her bad deed wasn't that horrible was more just selfish , now if she ghosted him for years and not months be a different story.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I might have to reconsider my stance on Bella saw some fan made renders of her in a cowgirl / farmers outfit and my god her ass in those shorts are something else
Are you talking about the special renders?
ep6_reward_bella_1.png ep6_reward_bella_2.png ep6_reward_bella_3.png
They're from the Episode 6 rewards. Unless you're actually talking about fan art, in which case, why did you not post them :cautious:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Are you talking about the special renders?
View attachment 4126617 View attachment 4126618 View attachment 4126619
They're from the Episode 6 rewards. Unless you're actually talking about fan art, in each case, why did you not post them :cautious:
wasn't sure if the mods would dislike that since it was fan art especially since it isn't my art also having trouble uploading it barley got the first 1 to upload the other one I can't get it to upload. So here is the one that is working for me

• Love
Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes