iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I don't think you can get 'others' unless you're on the DIK path and you can't get Jill unless you're 'neutral or Chick' and Bella is 'neutral or DIK'.
other need no Jill or Maya/Jojo path
Jill need neutral or chick
Balla need chick points when you speak with her in cafeteria. so, she is chick (and for 69 need chick too) not dik. but if you play out your cards good enogh, you can end up dik Balla path.
Nicole's only baggage is a kid and that's not really a problem.
she is a stripper
she is old, i mean old boobs, i mean 30+ isnt old, but mc is not even 20

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
To be fair, Sage say fuck buddies, so she can't complain. :KEK:
View attachment 4142818
View attachment 4142821
duck buddies for ever:cool:
It doesn't matter if you were willing to continue it or not, the MC wasn't.
i call it bad writing. a good writer makes the player willing to xyz instead of forcing the player's mc.
every time when i meet a situation where no matter the player (and i am not speaking about story elements like moving out from Troy after beaten up, only things with LIs, i mean, supposed to be LIs), i feel like i am watching a witcher Geralt against five wolf, but not 5v1, 5x1v1. the wolfes attack Geralt after each other, because that poor way is it written. the last wolf calmly and patiently see his four brother is slayed down...

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
i call it bad writing. a good writer makes the player willing to xyz instead of forcing the player's mc.
every time when i meet a situation where no matter the player (and i am not speaking about story elements like moving out from Troy after beaten up, only things with LIs, i mean, supposed to be LIs), i feel like i am watching a witcher Geralt against five wolf, but not 5v1, 5x1v1. the wolfes attack Geralt after each other, because that poor way is it written. the last wolf calmly and patiently see his four brother is slayed down...
I agree. You have a choice to be fuck buddies with Sage, but even then it's only for a few scenes in Season 1&2 and afterwards you're forced to choose whether you want to get more emotionally involved with Sage or not. There's no way to keep being fuck buddies with her on the Others path because it intersects with the writing of the Sage path.

Reactions: iamcomming

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree. You have a choice to be fuck buddies with Sage, but even then it's only for a few scenes in Season 1&2 and afterwards you're forced to choose whether you want to get more emotionally involved with Sage or not. There's no way to keep being fuck buddies with her on the Others path because it intersects with the writing of the Sage path.
Sage is a main girl who had 2 different version to get in to her path. One way or another MC has to come to a conclusion that Sage is also a contestant in his Follow my heart race.

in the end of the day, both approach crossed path with each other. and ep7 Hots party was the one where, Friendship MC, or Fuck toy MC officially open the Sage romance path.

Players might wanted this Fuck Buddy thing to go on forever, but MC did not, although dpc did not emphasize it as much as he did with some others like Josy , Jill , or Bella,

MC regardless of Sage wish, did started with the let's see where this goes. mentality , but those Character end cards were always very telling, they pretty much summarized MC's views and feelings on main girls.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg

It wasn't a well executed Scene, but it also can't be said that its is not where things would eventually lead to.
and let's be real it is far from being as Bad as the things with Jill ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes