Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Everyone compares this scene to Avengers Endgame, but somehow you forget about the best monologue of all time, which fits here perfectly. :D

View attachment 4143160
View attachment 4143162
Another example of Star Wars being total trash, unlike the superior Star Trek :cool:
Never ever been anything bad or cringe in Trek. Ever.

I still want Magnar to come up with a sci-fi spin on D&G, so I can get my Vulcan Bella :giggle:
T'Bella.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Nope, you can get Bella on the DIK path provided you don't beat up Troy and don't do anything with Cathy in Bella's car as Bella will find Cathy's panties in the car, other than that I don't think there are any other blocks block on Bella that isn't your choice.

But I'll agree about Nicole, not Lily, Nicole is probably the best relationship you can have, except maybe Zoey, as all the others have way too much baggage, Nicole's only baggage is a kid and that's not really a problem.

But you can only have a threesome with Sage and Quinn if you're on the DIK route and that makes it all worthwhile. ;)
You can beat Troy but don't insult the cafeteria worker who i forgot the name again

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

Catsup3227

Jul 22, 2024
I don't think you can get 'others' unless you're on the DIK path and you can't get Jill unless you're 'neutral or Chick' and Bella is 'neutral or DIK'.
You can absolutely get the "Others" path without being on the DIK path. I'm neutral on the Bella and Sage path and had the options to pick "Others".

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes