TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Oh yeah, stupid me. I'll of course replay it View attachment 4142276

It's not that I don't like Bella, just trying to get a path with each main girl and "Others" (side girls) before the next episode releases. Love the interaction between MC, Bella and Jill when Bella tells them about her sorority days (OMG!) and the interactions between Maya, Jill, Sage and Bella in episode 9.
I don't think you can get 'others' unless you're on the DIK path and you can't get Jill unless you're 'neutral or Chick' and Bella is 'neutral or DIK'.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't think you can get 'others' unless you're on the DIK path and you can't get Jill unless you're 'neutral or Chick' and Bella is 'neutral or DIK'.
There are only 2 rules that can block the others paths. Jill Path automatically blocks the others path and J&M Path too. All the other routes can have the others option at the end of episode 8, though you will end every path of course if you choose "others"

And there are plenty of reasons to go for the others as a chick. Nicole and Rio feels way better as chick to me.

And Bella is chick too, mainly. She doesnt like the dik MC that much... its hard to get on her path if you are following the DIK path from the start and it feels very weird to be in the relationship with her at some point cause she basically doenst like anything besides MCs cock if he is dik. Chick/Neutral is more Bella fitting than dik... though its possible to get her as a Dik but you have to bend so much that its not really dik anymore.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Humble request to Dr.pinkcake "Please outsource some work which is not art related coding bug testing etc to people so that the update times are reduced"I heard on the forum that u do everything on your own.As the size and branches have increased it will take some burden off your shoulders if you share the work.Lots of love to u man for the greatest AVN that BADIK is.U have set the bar so high in terms of quality and quantity that it is gonna be very difficult for others to match.Hope u try to reduced the update interval times.More power to u
Well, i said it before in a different post way in the past (a year ago or so, cause its a upcoming topic every week i will write something again).

I have coded some myself and was involved in creating software...

Let me tell you. "Outsourcing" is not everytime something that speed things up. It often doesnt. Especially in gamedevelopment.

DPC has a special flow how he works. Outsourcing something would disturb it very much. He has a plan for each episode, but what he does from week to week is very different and depends on what he has done and needs in the next step. If he would outsource things, he has to work on the same things again and again and wait for the others to get things done, he wouldnt survive this one month. He needs to mix everything up once in a while. Thats the main reason why he creates everything himself and does so many different things, even creating music. If he wouldnt do it like he does, we wouldnt even seen episode 6 at this point and the game would be abandoned.

You can look up other games around here, created by whole teams.... there is not a single DEV team that creates content faster than DPC, not one. Some teams are kinda big, 5 people and more and dont come even close to the numbers of DPC.

Creating something like this renpy style games in a team has a lot of hiccups coming with it. You need to coordinate everything, and at the end you have to piece everything together and than the error searching begins, which sometimes takes more time than the development itself. Which is the reason why so many games are incomplete and buggy. Being a Dik has very few bugs when a episode is released, besides the one that are mod related...

And by the way, what do you think he could "outsource"?

You said it yourself... things that arent art related or coding you think he can outsource... well... what could that be? I cant think of anything. Every bit of art has to go through the hands of DPC anyways... if anybody creates it for him, he would check every bit himself anyways and it would take the same amount of time if he would do it himself to begin with, be it music, animations or whatever. He has to code and write everything himself too, cause during the development sometimes he has new ideas and add them or changes things... to coordinate that with a other person on the fly is a nightmare and even more timeconsuming, it doesnt work.

Bottom line... the ONLY thing he could hand out to other people to speed things up would be the render process his PC slaves are doing. Which woudl cost more money than to do it himself and besides the render and animation queue is his "timekeeper". He creates everything aorund this queue... the renderqueue dictates the development pace now. He could speed this queue up, easily... if he would add more hardware or outsource the render process. But what does that mean for him? That he needs to work faster... aaaaaand... that leads to burnout.

I get that you want to have the episodes out faster, but its easier said than done. Its not that simple to say "well get some burden off your shoulders and everything will be faster" its just not true. Its like saying "work faster dude".

He needs to stay healthy too, and still love creating the game. Many DEVs burn out or get tired creating their games cause they are doing to much of the same things over and over again.

You can blame DPC for many things (to make it short, he is an asshole, nobody would disagree around here), but the way he develops the game seems to be the right way, cause he does it faster than all the other on F95, in top quality too and already a long time without throwing the rifle in the field.

The update interval will most likely increase furthermore. But so does the content amount. We already broke the record of episode 10 by far. He created more stuff for episode 11 in a shorter time period compared to episode 10. Its likely that we will get a episode with about 7500 (i think we will get close to the 8000) still renders and about 400 animations. Which is about 20% bigger than episode 10, without slowing the overall development process down, its just "more" of everything.

I think at some point we will reach the peak of "branching"... it feels like we are close to that already. Episode 10 opened up some new branching for sidegirls, but closed some "side-plots" too and more or less every girl has its branch now, and those who doesnt will not get any i think, not every girl will be a Love interest. With end of season 3 it is most likely that the branching will decrease cause more and more plots will close... if DPC stays true to his word, its only 6 episodes left from now on (maybe one interlude coming again, and epilogue?) So its natural that at some point the branching stops increasing. But it will not speed things up, cause he has to deal with most of the existing branches til the end anyways.

Speeding things up with simply "outsourcing" some things form the development is kinda whishful thinking. Especially if you dont work from the start like that. It takes a lot of effort and time to get a "team" running so things will speed up, it doesnt even make any sense anymore at this point.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Well, i said it before in a different post way in the past (a year ago or so, cause its a upcoming topic every week i will write something again).

Let me tell you. "Outsourcing" is not everytime something that speed things up. It often doesnt. Especially in gamedevelopment.

DPC has a special flow how he works. Outsourcing something would disturb it very much. He has a plan for each episode, but what he does from week to week is very different and depends on what he has done and needs in the next step. If he would outsource things, he has to work on the same things again and again and wait for the others to get things done, he wouldnt survive this one month. He needs to mix everything up once in a while. Thats the main reason why he creates everything himself and does so many different things, even creating music. If he wouldnt do it like he does, we wouldnt even seen episode 6 at this point and the game would be abandoned.

You can look up other games around here, created by whole teams.... there is not a single DEV team that creates content faster than DPC, not one. Some teams are kinda big, 5 people and more and dont come even close to the numbers of DPC.

Creating something like this renpy style games in a team has a lot of hiccups coming with it. You need to coordinate everything, and at the end you have to piece everything together and than the error searching begins, which sometimes takes more time than the development itself. Which is the reason why so many games are incomplete and buggy. Being a Dik has very few bugs when a episode is released, besides the one that are mod related...

You said it yourself... things that arent art related or coding you think he can outsource... well... what could that be? I cant think of anything. Every bit of art has to go through the hands of DPC anyways... if anybody creates it for him, he would check every bit himself anyways and it would take the same amount of time if he would do it himself to begin with, be it music, animations or whatever. He has to code and write everything himself too, cause during the development sometimes he has new ideas and add them or changes things... to coordinate that with a other person on the fly is a nightmare and even more timeconsuming, it doesnt work.

Bottom line... the ONLY thing he could hand out to other people to speed things up would be the render process his PC slaves are doing. Which woudl cost more money than to do it himself and besides the render and animation queue is his "timekeeper". He creates everything aorund this queue... the renderqueue dictates the development pace now. He could speed this queue up, easily... if he would add more hardware or outsource the render process. But what does that mean for him? That he needs to work faster... aaaaaand... that leads to burnout.

I get that you want to have the episodes out faster, but its easier said than done. Its not that simple to say "well get some burden off your shoulders and everything will be faster" its just not true. Its like saying "work faster dude".

He needs to stay healthy too, and still love creating the game. Many DEVs burn out or get tired creating their games cause they are doing to much of the same things over and over again.

You can blame DPC for many things (to make it short, he is an asshole, nobody would disagree around here), but the way he develops the game seems to be the right way, cause he does it faster than all the other on F95, in top quality too and already a long time without throwing the rifle in the field.

The update interval will most likely increase furthermore. But so does the content amount. We already broke the record of episode 10 by far. He created more stuff for episode 11 in a shorter time period compared to episode 10. Its likely that we will get a episode with about 7500 (i think we will get close to the 8000) still renders and about 400 animations. Which is about 20% bigger than episode 10, without slowing the overall development process down, its just "more" of everything.

I think at some point we will reach the peak of "branching"... it feels like we are close to that already. Episode 10 opened up some new branching for sidegirls, but closed some "side-plots" too and more or less every girl has its branch now, and those who doesnt will not get any i think, not every girl will be a Love interest. With end of season 3 it is most likely that the branching will decrease cause more and more plots will close... if DPC stays true to his word, its only 6 episodes left from now on (maybe one interlude coming again, and epilogue?) So its natural that at some point the branching stops increasing. But it will not speed things up, cause he has to deal with most of the existing branches til the end anyways.

Speeding things up with simply "outsourcing" some things form the development is kinda whishful thinking. Especially if you dont work from the start like that. It takes a lot of effort and time to get a "team" running so things will speed up, it doesnt even make any sense anymore at this point.

He just needs one person who he trusts. And this person has to tell him "yeah 60 FPS are neet, but do we really need this snowflake / snowballfight / candlelight in 60FPS?"

That would indeed speed up the dev/render progress AND the downloadtime of many ppl. living in countries with shitty wifi

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
There are only 2 rules that can block the others paths. Jill Path automatically blocks the others path and J&M Path too. All the other routes can have the others option at the end of episode 8, though you will end every path of course if you choose "others"

And there are plenty of reasons to go for the others as a chick. Nicole and Rio feels way better as chick to me.

And Bella is chick too, mainly. She doesnt like the dik MC that much... its hard to get on her path if you are following the DIK path from the start and it feels very weird to be in the relationship with her at some point cause she basically doenst like anything besides MCs cock if he is dik. Chick/Neutral is more Bella fitting than dik... though its possible to get her as a Dik but you have to bend so much that its not really dik anymore.
Nope, you can get Bella on the DIK path provided you don't beat up Troy and don't do anything with Cathy in Bella's car as Bella will find Cathy's panties in the car, other than that I don't think there are any other blocks block on Bella that isn't your choice.

But I'll agree about Nicole, not Lily, Nicole is probably the best relationship you can have, except maybe Zoey, as all the others have way too much baggage, Nicole's only baggage is a kid and that's not really a problem.

But you can only have a threesome with Sage and Quinn if you're on the DIK route and that makes it all worthwhile. ;)

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
First of all:

300k.gif

Can we switch to Rusty and Tommy so atleast it's a win win for the both of us :ROFLMAO:

I can wear that hat I did way more crazier things during my college days
Ok, I will be Rusty

crymoney.gif

Episode 11 - Preview #21: Sage

View attachment 4141532
Goodness me :love:
Sage looks absolutely boobiful :BootyTime:

Also it looks like Sage takes us back to the Burke home. Maybe to meet her parents in an official boyfriend/girlfriend capacity this time?

Or to lull into a false sense of security to kill us for banging her mom :HideThePain:
I will only say: Omega MU Gamma!!!!!!!!

And....

Holy shit.gif

5/5 sex with Sage and Jade? You know what that means!
View attachment 4141695
Patreon banning DPC for incest? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People who votes this girl instead of Sage:

glasses.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Bella had many discussions previously, many of her OG fans left the thread, and there was a lot of discussions about the closed door, James status, her mental state ( Most popular that he was a soldier and being KIA or missed, that Bella hallucinating in Ep.8 flashback). But theory with lost child, in result she going mental and James left is the most realistic for me. The locked room is a child's room, a past that Bella cannot let go of.
There is a hanged corpse in that room! I know for sure. James is not an anger ghost, that house is haunted. Horror plot twist is coming.

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024

Yes, that's right. Of course, he could for example find people to correct fabric collision errors when posing, but really that's too late at this stage.
What it all boils down to is that ep 12 will probably be split into two parts. And that makes sense because it's the season finale.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes