Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a sucker for red head but this woman is normal compare to the other red head in avn she is average maybe even below average. Put it side by side to Sage, she becomes a background character. Heck put her side by side to Karen, Karen still wins in my opinion

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'm a sucker for red head but this woman is normal compare to the other red head in avn she is average maybe even below average. Put it side by side to Sage, she becomes a background character. Heck put her side by side to Karen, Karen still wins in my opinion
I like Daphne, but yeah, there are a bunch of readheads I'd place higher than her, at least one from this game. Sage was the "real" winner of that poll, Daphne only scored more votes becuause the game's fans found the poll and went to show their support. As Milton rightly says, Daphne is (probably) not even the hottest redhead in her own game.

Karen's cute, but I probably would take Daphne over her, maybe if we saw more of Karen that would change though. I'd need to look at it again, but I think Mona is my hottest BaDIK red, with Sage probably second (and some of that probably due to exposure, with Sage having a high number of scenes, both lewd and non-lewd). Bianca is creeping up the list though, I'd say.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Yeah, aside from Jill the MGs all look pretty unique. Even when you can still clearly make out the base model.

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Humble request to Dr.pinkcake "Please outsource some work which is not art related coding bug testing etc to people so that the update times are reduced"I heard on the forum that u do everything on your own.As the size and branches have increased it will take some burden off your shoulders if you share the work.Lots of love to u man for the greatest AVN that BADIK is.U have set the bar so high in terms of quality and quantity that it is gonna be very difficult for others to match.Hope u try to reduced the update interval times.More power to u

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Humble request to Dr.pinkcake "Please outsource some work which is not art related coding bug testing etc to people so that the update times are reduced"I heard on the forum that u do everything on your own.As the size and branches have increased it will take some burden off your shoulders if you share the work.Lots of love to u man for the greatest AVN that BADIK is.U have set the bar so high in terms of quality and quantity that it is gonna be very difficult for others to match.Hope u try to reduced the update interval times.More power to u
delusional :ROFLMAO:

he doesnt read here anymore (probably) and if you would have wrote that on his patreon, you would have been banned

Mar 9, 2019
You're telling me that generic 3d cutout beat out Sage... beat out SAGE! Give me a bowl of chili and I'll shit out a more attractive redhead...
Well, fuck. Missed my timing. I was supposed to post this before showering

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Oh ok I am new here and I dont know how he takes feedback.He Probably checks the forum from a smurf account
He's known to hate any kind of feedback which isnt 100% praises and for banning people (paying patreon subscribers) over the simplest matters like your polite post for example lol.

Additionaly he got the suggestion to hire people at least 20k times already, its not like nobody ever had that idea.

But even without considering that hiring people for quality avns isnt easy, he just ... dont seem to like people in general and would fire anyone working for him in less than a week anyway :ROFLMAO:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I like Daphne, but yeah, there are a bunch of readheads I'd place higher than her, at least one from this game. Sage was the "real" winner of that poll, Daphne only scored more votes becuause the game's fans found the poll and went to show their support. As Milton rightly says, Daphne is (probably) not even the hottest redhead in her own game.

Karen's cute, but I probably would take Daphne over her, maybe if we saw more of Karen that would change though. I'd need to look at it again, but I think Mona is my hottest BaDIK red, with Sage probably second (and some of that probably due to exposure, with Sage having a high number of scenes, both lewd and non-lewd). Bianca is creeping up the list though, I'd say.
That's what Better Cock Spock felt when I insulted Bella ? Shit, It hurts really, really bad :(
First off i'm not as harsh as Captain Better Cock Spock who is the Simp President of Bella that uses the super computer of enterprise to play Being a DIK.

Second I've already mention it on my previous post that Mona and Bianca have a great body but for me Sage still is the hottest red head in the game with tits and ass that is proportional to her height and has its own gravitational pull and creates there own orbit.

Last edited:

Catsup3227

Jul 22, 2024
Nonsense! Replay it again. And again. And again :sneaky:
Oh yeah, stupid me. I'll of course replay it simpsons-again.gif

It's not that I don't like Bella, just trying to get a path with each main girl and "Others" (side girls) before the next episode releases. Love the interaction between MC, Bella and Jill when Bella tells them about her sorority days (OMG!) and the interactions between Maya, Jill, Sage and Bella in episode 9.

If you don't want to hurt Jill, then try not to commit to any type of relationship with her, that was you'll still be able to date Bella, but there is an argument to carry on with Jill so she catches you fucking Bella as something may happen in the future.
[/QUOTE

I wasn't committed to any relationship with Jill. I couldn't even pick her as an romance path in episode 8. Only date I had with Jill was the tennis one and I think that is mandatory.

HOLD ON a second.

I am sure for the Bella path. This is all a ruse. After MC nails Bella for the first time, in the morning, Bella calls Jill and says, "Bring the fucking camera! Watch through the window can get some photos!"

Jill and Bella made up a story, but the end result is so Bella can get MC to, sometime in the near future, fuck Jill.

BELLA: "Jill, he a great guy. Don't you want your first time to be really...really good?"

:ROFLMAO:
Still hoping for a throuple with Bella and Jill! :)

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes