Feb 19, 2021
Agreed there's gaps in his skillset that are not top level such as writing and 3D modelling, which is normal tbf why most games have teams. That said while there is stuff that has better plot, art, animation etc BAD tends to be solid to good across the board. His character also connect, it seems every girl has her designated simp and hater club. The two things that truly seem to annoy people are the sandbox segments and minigames which are more design choices than competence issues. Think that's why this has maintained it's popularity for so long, there's just not much to really turn many away.

That said he also made Madame which I'm pretty sure is some sort of war crime against boners.

Bearded Jill now this....why do monsters people in this thread keep putting beards on women and creating nightmare fuel :ROFLMAO:.

View attachment 4141457
Nice pfp

Reactions: A360

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
We can't just spam the thread with meaningless drivel to reach this arbitrary number. It should happen because people engage in productive discussions about theories or review-like fascination from fans who enjoyed their experience or point out flaws. Only vital information should be shared! For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok so you love to be a step-dad
Episode 11 - Preview #21: Sage

View attachment 4141532
This is the most beautiful preview of Sage for me. She is fucking gorgeous. The boobs is just the right amount to show. Her face and chest area has the consistent amount of freckles to make her beautiful, it's not so many that it becomes a distraction. My God I thought she is beautiful on the date with MC but here she is so beautiful.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I have to agree with you there. Sage looks stunning there. Best Redhead in AVNs! :love:
Wrong, best redhead is whoever unjustly beat Sage in that poll :cautious:
I want to say... Daphne?
That bitch :mad:
Sage will always be #1 redhead to me. :)
Logical. Flawlessly logical.
Sage is the most beautiful red head in all of AVN as of this moment not Daphne who ever she is. It is Sage

Reactions: NoNameNeeded

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes