legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
They already had a poll, Patreon has spoken:

View attachment 4140628

Typically mods respond to complaints. If someone reports your post, it'll be deleted if it's breached the rules, but mods don't typically just read through the entire thread looking for posts to delete.

I thought there was no incest in this game... It looks like Maya's inviting him in! :eek:
5. Normal(its not "Quick") releases with content with SG, and reduced content for MG(because they already have 5 sex scenes each or not more, 3-4 years straight. when even tier3 or sandbox games dont do that), new girls if dev dont wanna start a new game, whats ok.[6-7 monthly update - just dont make fcn 4k versiono_O](i dont believe though mini games take so long, a lot of games have them(i turned off them, but still)
1729158183889.png

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ok people we are on final stretch just a little bit more and we will reach 15k
We can't just spam the thread with meaningless drivel to reach this arbitrary number. It should happen because people engage in productive discussions about theories or review-like fascination from fans who enjoyed their experience or point out flaws. Only vital information should be shared! For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Great, then I do not have to replay the Bella path. :)
If you don't want to hurt Jill, then try not to commit to any type of relationship with her, that way you'll still be able to date Bella, but there is an argument to carry on with Jill so she catches you fucking Bella as something may happen in the future.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
We can't just spam the thread with meaningless drivel to reach this arbitrary number. It should happen because people engage in productive discussions about theories or review-like fascination from fans who enjoyed their experience or point out flaws. Only vital information should be shared! For example:
Speaking of Nicole, that's a sweet new sig ;)
It wasn't me. :cautious:
1729165589687.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Bradley

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
So even if I never did anything except the tennis date and didn't have an option to pursue her in episode 8 she will still show up at Bella's house, see the MC and Bella and get upset?

Nah, I couldn't pick anyone other than Bella and "Others" in episode 8 but Jill still showed up with coffe and saw MC and Bella having sex. Only went on the tennis date, didn't go on any other Jill activity but helped her with her piano recital.
HOLD ON a second.

I am sure for the Bella path. This is all a ruse. After MC nails Bella for the first time, in the morning, Bella calls Jill and says, "Bring the fucking camera! Watch through the window can get some photos!"

Jill and Bella made up a story, but the end result is so Bella can get MC to, sometime in the near future, fuck Jill.

BELLA: "Jill, he a great guy. Don't you want your first time to be really...really good?"

:ROFLMAO:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Partly true, I know a few games (which of course I can't mention here) where the main plot is stronger, DPC is a good storyteller and knows how to evoke a strong emotional reaction, working with emotions is his top skill, but his general writing is far from great. Doesn't work with all people, for example not with you, to each his own.
Agreed there's gaps in his skillset that are not top level such as writing and 3D modelling, which is normal tbf why most games have teams. That said while there is stuff that has better plot, art, animation etc BAD tends to be solid to good across the board. His character also connect, it seems every girl has her designated simp and hater club. The two things that truly seem to annoy people are the sandbox segments and minigames which are more design choices than competence issues. Think that's why this has maintained it's popularity for so long, there's just not much to really turn many away.

That said he also made Madame which I'm pretty sure is some sort of war crime against boners.

Bearded Jill now this....why do monsters people in this thread keep putting beards on women and creating nightmare fuel :ROFLMAO:.

FooJz5nWABsoy6X.jpg

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Some people would obviously prefer to go back to the absolutely toxic thread this used to be, mention you like Jill, Maya or Quinn (in particular) and you were ripped to pieces. I was only a lurker under my old account, and some of the shit was ridiculous. A lot of the nicer people just stopped coming here. Thankfully this thread got a lot better and is more welcoming to newbies than most other threads, most of the teasing of girls and simps is all done with fun, and yes there is more memes & gifs than other threads, but all the theories, ideas and plot stuff has been done to death. Yet, when someone raises it, people discuss it again, they don't get just told 'use the search'. I follow a lot of threads, and the people on this one (now) are some of the friendlier and helpful.

I'll get off my soapbox now. :)
1729166692180.png

:p

Reactions: Guszti242

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Agreed there's gaps in his skillset that are not top level such as writing and 3D modelling, which is normal tbf why most games have teams. That said while there is stuff that has better plot, art, animation etc BAD tends to be solid to good across the board. His character also connect, it seems every girl has her designated simp and hater club. The two things that truly seem to annoy people are the sandbox segments and minigames which are more design choices than competence issues. Think that's why this has maintained it's popularity for so long, there's just not much to really turn many away.

That said he also made Madame which I'm pretty sure is some sort of war crime against boners.
All this frustration from sandbox, animations and mini-games are coming because of development time. If he was able to deliver all this content in 6-8 months, nobody would say a word.
When shedules was shorter in S1-S2 nost people who come to criticise DPC would catch a rotten tomatoes (checked some old posts).
One guy criticized DPC that times and received this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-6121489

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Episode 11 - Preview #21: Sage

View attachment 4141532
Goodness me :love:
Sage looks absolutely boobiful :BootyTime:

Also it looks like Sage takes us back to the Burke home. Maybe to meet her parents in an official boyfriend/girlfriend capacity this time?

Or to lull into a false sense of security to kill us for banging her mom :HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
All this frustration from sandbox, animations and mini-games are coming because of development time. If he was able to deliver all this content in 6-8 months, nobody would say a word.
When shedules was shorter in S1-S2 nost people who come to criticise DPC would catch a rotten tomatoes (checked some old posts).
One guy criticized DPC that times and received this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-6121489
That one was well deserved though, just like he said :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
Feb 19, 2021
My friend, we are the BaDIK forum. I don't think we need to spam. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes