felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Partly true, I know a few games (which of course I can't mention here) where the main plot is stronger, DPC is a good storyteller and knows how to evoke a strong emotional reaction, working with emotions is his top skill, but his general writing is far from great. Doesn't work with all people, for example not with you, to each his own.
1. Maya's story with the debt is very stretched out and this is precisely Maya's story, Josy acts as a plot trigger for Maya's problems. You are right. Which ultimately led to the fact that she is a rather unpopular LI in contrast to the start of the game and many are simply on her route to steal Josy (who has no plot at all, lol)
2. I think he will justify Bella's storyline with her serious mental disorder, we got hints throughout the game and it seems that she is not ready to open up to him yet. We get hints that she has some crazy shit going on in her head, like this:
View attachment 4139924
3. Zoey and Bianca are just dope, that's the thing. One girl attracts attention with her fighting spirit (while not being a criminal) and alt-looks, radically different from all the other girls, the second - the concentration of lust, teasing and a sense of taboo.(you need to cheat to get her). He introduced many girls in the middle of the game: Tara, Gina, Christie, Kylie, Becky, Tiffany e.c.t.; but only these two stand out so much. Sorry Spock, but the yoga girl is just a background extra.

Sorry, won't comment on this, I don't want to speculate on the topic of his deceased family member.
what you find interesting in points 2 and 3 are almost all things that maybe will happen.

Bella is an LI, and by the middle of the game her plot would be that she gave us clues to her problems, so the first half of the game was preparation for her real plot. let's say that expectations then must be really high for when things start (after half of the game... ) to get serious

Sorry, won't comment on this, I don't want to speculate on the topic of his deceased family member.
mmm... but I didn't speculate on anything either. I didn't question either the mourning or his emotional participation.

But the communication was absurd, apologizing, because of something that no one should apologize for, for something that could happen but no one could ever notice

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
mmm... but I didn't speculate on anything either. I didn't question either the mourning or his emotional participation.

But the communication was absurd, apologizing, because of something that no one should apologize for, for something that could happen but no one could ever notice
Idk why you find it odd, he lays out why in the post.

When you're on a journey this long, there are bound to be bumps in the road.

I've lost a dear family member recently; it was both sudden and unexpected. I'm now left to deal with everything that comes with it. In addition to the grieving process, I have some obligations that will require part of my time and attention until everything is sorted.

It's a tough time right now; honestly, it's the toughest time I've faced in my entire life. Despite this, I'm working as usual because it provides a good distraction, and I wish to keep things as normal as possible.

I try to keep my personal life separate from my work life, but it didn't sit right with me not to share this with you as it affects my work. You can lower or remove your pledge for October, should you wish to do so.

All I ask of you is some extra patience with me during this tough time. I'll try my best to keep things as normal as possible with previews and updates.

But please, don't worry too much about me; my heart will always be fully in this project and I will get through this. I will work as normal as possible and I'm not letting this affect development more than it has to. I'm not planning on taking any breaks unless I absolutely have to take a day off.

Remember to hug your loved ones and always end on a good note with them. I've lived by this, and I find comfort in the fact that both of our last words were, "I love you."

Love

Dr PinkCake
He seems to feel that whatever time is spent on family matters and not working is substantial enough to warrant people pausing pledges for October if they thought he wasn't getting enough done. It's for a perfectly legitimate and understandable reason why he'd be pulled away from work, but I guess he still felt obligated to say something about it. Not that his patrons or Discord members would ever complain, anyway. It'd probably be a different matter if there was a release date announced, and then this happened and created a delay. There was already some grumbling here about this, it'd be worse if we were two weeks away from Episode 11 (DPC wouldn't give a crap what this thread thinks though).

Idk, I didn't find it weird. Sure it feels like nothing's changed, but the sentiment is appreciated all the same.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Catsup3227

Jul 22, 2024
She'll be upset no matter what. How upset depends on you and if you were able to keep your dick in your pants :HideThePain:
So even if I never did anything except the tennis date and didn't have an option to pursue her in episode 8 she will still show up at Bella's house, see the MC and Bella and get upset?

My guess is to be a DIK affiliated, that way Jill probably won't go for you, I just did a run as huge DIK and romanced Jill, Sage, Bella and Quinn, when it came to making a choice I only had the 3 options, Sage, Bella and others, Jill wasn't an option.
Nah, I couldn't pick anyone other than Bella and "Others" in episode 8 but Jill still showed up with coffe and saw MC and Bella having sex. Only went on the tennis date, didn't go on any other Jill activity but helped her with her piano recital.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So even if I never did anything except the tennis date and didn't have an option to pursue her in episode 8 she will still show up at Bella's house, see the MC and Bella and get upset?

Nah, I couldn't pick anyone other than Bella and "Others" in episode 8 but Jill still showed up with coffe and saw MC and Bella having sex. Only went on the tennis date, didn't go on any other Jill activity but helped her with her piano recital.
That's correct. Jill will always catch MC and Bella going at it on the table no matter what :sneaky:

Reactions: Catsup3227

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
That's correct. Jill will always catch MC and Bella going at it on the table no matter what :sneaky:
In any other AVN this would lead to a threesome, but in this game and being Jill, there is a good chance it doesn't happen

BTW I found a loophole so we can say Jill made a threesome with Sage and Tremolo.... Here is the proof:

Sage Jill threesome.png
(screenshot from Tremolo having sex with Sage in the Prep party)

Ok, its Sage+Tremolo+Jill the Watermelon, but, technically it counts as a threesome, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: iamcomming
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes