Feb 19, 2021
They don't have 15k :ROFLMAO:
When you break it down that's actually kinda their reason. If you read between the lines we are basically being called too active. I don't know how bad it used to be here, but they say the moderation sucks here and that it isn't moderated enough (it is a little lenient tbf, but I wouldn't say bad), we go off-topic constantly (which I haven't seen too much of compared to other threads), we bash other AVNs when they are mentioned (not once have I seen this happen and on the contrary I have seen others praised), and that we post too many memes (you actually have to hate having fun or taking the piss with this point).

• Haha
Reactions: iamcomming

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
When you break it down that's actually kinda their reason. If you read between the lines we are basically being called too active. I don't know how bad it used to be here, but they say the moderation sucks here and that it isn't moderated enough (it is a little lenient tbf, but I wouldn't say bad), we go off-topic constantly (which I haven't seen too much of compared to other threads), we bash other AVNs when they are mentioned (not once have I seen this happen and on the contrary I have seen others praised), and that we post too many memes (you actually have to hate having fun or taking the piss with this point).
So in other words, they're jealous ;)
1729126483069.jpeg

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, she caught my eye back in episode 4 when she's chatting with Becky but then the whore decided to sleep with one of the preps. Tis why I don't let those rich cunts into my party.
Ohhhhhhhhh, I misunderstood. I thought you were saying Avery is the Asian gym chick. But you were talking about my low ranking on my tier list for her lmao.

Yeah she's nothing special :HideThePain:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Even if there is no consequences for the DIK photos, Beth would be the main suspect of the Cathy's rooster post and the things would be very ugly for her (Jade looking for blood)

Taking down and putting them in a perfect intact pile of others DIK photos. Sure, it can be another DPC's bait, but I hope the Occam's razor is the right option. Personally, I think Beth would be just a pawn, but a pawn who will give enough information to start a witch hunt

View attachment 4138734

I have the feeling Vinny is the mastermind (all the photos leaking) but I can't see Caleb being an accomplice or the Jocks joining forces with a former DIK, but at this point, if DPC said Tybalt is the true mastermind, I would say "Why not?" (suspension of belief rules)
vinny and the mastermind in the same sentence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Branching is the bane of all renpy novels, for people who play one or two branches, updates might seem short, like in Ep.9 or Isabella's exclusive content in Ep.10, DPC tries to fill these gaps so that this or that branch is not too short
And then there are people: want content for Sally, Elena, girls of the dorm, Bianca and so on. What happens is inevitable: a game in the late stages of development becomes huge and DPC is not the only one who faces this problem - many games already have chapter divisions.
On the other hand, there is pressure from people who complain about long development, which will soon become harmful to business. I think that from Season 4 we will see division, sooner or later.
~
And welcome back to the thread, Zira.
i like the branching, because it mean, everyone can have fun content and ignore the less fun.

to be honest, if Balla content was short in ep10, that just mean, she has kind of nothing to do in ep10. but dpc set up a rule for himself, every main trash have to get content in all ep. no problem if it isnt fit in the ep. it is his own trap for himself, not the branching's fault.

if we dont get yoga girl and others, because dpc need 5 madam rose and 3 dont fit in MG content, than people will disappoint.(not mention Zoey run and etc in 600 fps)
well, peoples are always disappointed, never was something good for everyone. they can get a good ban from his patreon.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
vinny and the mastermind in the same sentence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i like the branching, because it mean, everyone can have fun content and ignore the less fun.

to be honest, if Balla content was short in ep10, that just mean, she has kind of nothing to do in ep10. but dpc set up a rule for himself, every main trash have to get content in all ep. no problem if it isnt fit in the ep. it is his own trap for himself, not the branching's fault.

if we dont get yoga girl and others, because dpc need 5 madam rose and 3 dont fit in MG content, than people will disappoint.(not mention Zoey run and etc in 600 fps)
well, peoples are always disappointed, never was something good for everyone. they can get a good ban from his patreon.
Don't forget who the real mastermind is :whistle:
(Hint: definitely not fucking Vinny)
Any story renders of Maya would be a huge spoiler.

She's the mastermind behind everything. She's the Palpatine to Vinny, Burke and the camera/Cluck person's Vader.
View attachment 4001263 View attachment 4001270
Yoga Girl is inevitable :cool:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
It's kinda funny that the moderation sucks because whenever this threads got nuke it really is nuked. Funny that you mention we bash other AVN but other avn of the same genre hates being compared to BaDIK they post on the main thread that any mention of BaDIK will be removed. Another thing is we enjoy posting memes and banters to each other that it becomes a community compare to other threads which looks like a barren waste land because the mods are to strict

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes