Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
C'mon, look how pretty she is and fucking MC with her eyes after he defeated the jock :devilish:

Careful with the tierlists, you know what you can start:HideThePain:

Bella had many discussions previously, many of her OG fans left the thread, and there was a lot of discussions about the closed door, James status, her mental state ( Most popular that he was a soldier and being KIA or missed, that Bella hallucinating in Ep.8 flashback). But theory with lost child, in result she going mental and James left is the most realistic for me. The locked room is a child's room, a past that Bella cannot let go of.
Asian gym chick can get sloppy seconds :BootyTime:

That's why I spoilered it and gave it a warning :WeSmart:

Yeah everything that can be said, has been said, and not just for Bella. And "miscarriage/child room/James left" is what I put some stock into. Honestly though, I don't care all that much about what's in the locked room. I'm sure when it's finally revealed, I'll have some thoughts and feelings about it, but I'm not going to brighten the images of looking under the door or whatever :KEK:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023

Yeah everything that can be said, has been said, and not just for Bella. And "miscarriage/child room/James left" is what I put some stock into. Honestly though, I don't care all that much about what's in the locked room. I'm sure when it's finally revealed, I'll have some thoughts and feelings about it, but I'm not going to brighten the images of looking under the door or whatever :KEK:
It's her drug stash and prostitution ring records as she is revealed to be Priscilla. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Even if she weren't on a special category for background characters, Asian Gym Chick would still rank low. Mid to low.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd genuinely appreciate a real discussion in the future regarding Bella and her woes, as gloomy as it would be. People don't exactly shy away from talking about that piece of shit abuser Patrick in a serious manner.

And this isn't me complaining or anything about jokes about Bella being the new Leah. I'm not that big a simp :HideThePain:
How you gonna disrespect my girl Avery like that?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

The key goal is to live to see these revelations, because as development progresses this becomes more difficult.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Is there a way to romance Bella while simultaneously not making Jill mad at you and Bella? If there is, how do you do it?
Jill will be upset to mc and bella as long as you are in Bella's path. There's a rumor going around that they will have a throuple relationship in the future if Jill did not destroy mc picture at the end of ep 9.(Not sure if this rumor is true)

Last edited:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
It's her drug stash and prostitution ring records as she is revealed to be Priscilla. :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of Priscilla I think the Madame Rose and Priscilla are the same person.

During the Sage date she is surrounded by bodyguard as if she is is a mafia boss and she is having a meeting to someone which is probably Stephen Burke

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you pick sage over Jill for the birthday stuff, Jill still gets mad at you for picking Bella? Seems a bit strange
Jill will be upset no matter what if you're on Bella's path, and obviously very hurt if you also romanced Jill. She's mad about Bella not confiding in her about MC, as well as backstabbing Jill by encouraging her to date MC, whilst Bella also pursued him in secret (again, regardless of whether or not you romanced Jill).

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
the-simpsons-burning.gif

Spock: I wonder what happened in Episode 14?
Milton: Well thanks to Ray_D we know what happened in Episode 13.
Spock: I'm so glad he died and joined us.
Ray_D: What the Fuck?
Milton: Don't worry, someone will join us soon and fill us in.
Ray_D: I wonder who?
Spock: I've got my fingers crossed it's Geralt.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 4140384

I want to be a ghost so I can continue watching my favorite franchises get run into the fucking ground until the Earth is consumed by the Sun :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 4140384

I want to be a ghost so I can continue watching my favorite franchises get run into the fucking ground until the Earth is consumed by the Sun :KEK:
But if you are a ghost you cannot Spock your cock anymore
Wait a minute, I can live long enough to see the end of Being a DIK. Just gotta place my katra in someone else's head :WeSmart:
1000087385.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes