Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
DPC is incapable of controlling himself, a choice between the LIs and the chapter after a choice between the SGs... (which are unlikely to have a real ending and development, so basically useless branching, good only for bragging about how big a chapter you have)

DPC didn't just casually mention the half chapters, for him it is a good excuse to stick to longer development cycles (the longer it takes, the more he gains) however also going to meet the complaints about the very long wait.

I don't see these insurmountable diffficulties on the content, as you were mentioning, even now, it's not as if all the chapters are demeocratically divided among the various characters, there are chapters where an LI is the center of attention and others where it's put a bit more aside. then the plot progresses so slowly that half speed is practically indistinguishable from full speed. will add a few more NSFW scenes, if anything a little forced, so that at least LIs have a scene in every half chapter (we're not that far off from 2 scenes per LIs in every chapter) and won't run into any obstacles.
If I was DPC, I would be make a poll in patreon:

1) "Slower" releases with full content for MG and SG, adding new girls (like the famous yoga girl)
2) "Slow" releases with full content for MG and SG, but no more girls
3) "Quick" releases with full content for MG, a reduced content for SG and no more girls

- If the users choose option 1, I would have the perfect excuse to spend two years per chapter

- If the users choose option 2, I wouldn't have to develop new girls, saving time which I could use doing new minigames and useless 60 fps animations

- If the users choose option 3, The players felt they won, but I would have the options of release more than 4 seasons if I still wanted to make money developing BADIK

evilsmile.gif

IT'S JUST A JOKE!!!!

Let's be real, I think DPC should focus in the MG and the SG he has developed until chapter 11 (no more yoga girl for Spock if she doesn't appear in chapter 11) and stop doing trivial things like new minigames or the long annoying animations... Yes I know I'm dreaming, a miracle would be needed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

1) "Slower" releases with full content for MG and SG, adding new girls (like the famous yoga girl)
3) "Quick" releases with full content for MG, a reduced content for SG and no more girls

- If the users choose option 1, I would have the perfect excuse to spend two years per chapter

- If the users choose option 2, I wouldn't have to develop new girls, saving time which I could use doing new minigames and useless 60 fps animations

- If the users choose option 3, The players felt they won, but I would have the options of release more than 4 seasons if I still wanted to make money developing BADIK

View attachment 4139305

IT'S JUST A JOKE!!!!

Let's be real, I think DPC should focus in the MG and the SG he has developed until chapter 11 (no more yoga girl for Spock if she doesn't appear in chapter 11) and stop doing trivial things like new minigames or the long annoying animations... Yes I know I'm dreaming, a miracle would be needed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
he doesn't need to do any poll, he knows what the patreons want or don't want, then of course he doesn't necessarily want to please them.

Taking a poll then would force him to take a position.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DPC is incapable of controlling himself, a choice between the LIs and the chapter after a choice between the SGs... (which are unlikely to have a real ending and development, so basically useless branching, good only for bragging about how big a chapter you have)

DPC didn't just casually mention the half chapters, for him it is a good excuse to stick to longer development cycles (the longer it takes, the more he gains) however also going to meet the complaints about the very long wait.

I don't see these insurmountable diffficulties on the content, as you were mentioning, even now, it's not as if all the chapters are demeocratically divided among the various characters, there are chapters where an LI is the center of attention and others where it's put a bit more aside. then the plot progresses so slowly that half speed is practically indistinguishable from full speed. will add a few more NSFW scenes, if anything a little forced, so that at least LIs have a scene in every half chapter (we're not that far off from 2 scenes per LIs in every chapter) and won't run into any obstacles.
Can't control himself or maybe he doesn't want to? During game development, all developers face a problem - ideas are too ambitious, not enough time to implement all , investors are pressing at the dev team, publisher is also pressing, demanding results and in the end, as almost always happens, many concepts, locations, parts of the story go to the bin or will be postponed for DLC. Here he is not limited by anything except the mood of his investors from Patreon, so while his number of patrons are stable, he will not change anything in the length of the game, realizing even the strangest and sometimes inappropriate flows of his imagination. We have what we have.

He will not change anything, having that income and stable opinion, and like one well-known billionare will play in his sandbox.

UPD. If I was him and see where it's going, I would simply remove unnecessary things, such as: 60 fps animations back to 30, non-lewd long animations would stay only if they are awesome, remove Madame Rose and Sally.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 4139305

IT'S JUST A JOKE!!!!

if you were dpc, you would do exactly as he does :whistle:, it's working out for him perfectly fine.

Reactions: shazba jnr

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
he doesn't need to do any poll, he knows what the patreons want or don't want, then of course he doesn't necessarily want to please them.

Taking a poll then would force him to take a position.
Doing so, he would avoid all the critics he would receive after releasing every two years (the most probable result, as some users in the thread have mentioned before), saying "The people has spoken"

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Doing so, he would avoid all the critics he would receive after releasing every two years (the most probable result, as some users in the thread have mentioned before), saying "The people has spoken"
What criticism he received from peoples, aside from this place ?:unsure:

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
What criticism he received from peoples, aside from this place ?:unsure:
I only have the information I read here, and as far as I know, there is basically none right now, but two years between episode 11 and 12 can turn the tides, this is the reason I would make the poll right now, when the option I want would win without any doubt (I explained the other options because if by any chance any of them win, I wouldn't lose money)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I only have the information I read here, and as far as I know, there is basically none right now, but two years between episode 11 and 12 can turn the tides, this is the reason I would make the poll right now, when the option I want would win without any doubt (I explained the other options because if by any chance any of them win, I wouldn't lose money)
you talking about something that not even concern for the present. and the Future is always changing;)

I noticed that relative new people in our little fandom, never able to cope with the simple fact, that the only way, DPC might change anything, would be if his support Drastically, Drastically drop. back to 3000 patreon from 13000.

and even then it might not matter at all. There are developers with 1,278 patreon doing exactly as he does.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

In the end of the day, from DPC perspective, there is nothing he need to change . It is not about what is good and beneficial to you, or me, or any of us, but to DPC himself.

honestly, the best advice I can give you is :
donnie-brasco-johnny-depp.gif
;)

Reactions: Mordreut

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Criticism is irrelevant when he has perfectly controlled environments to quell negativity.
View attachment Parks and Rec Jail.mp4

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
you talking about something that not even concern for the present. and the Future is always changing;)

I noticed that relative new people in our little fandom, never able to cope with the simple fact, that the only way, DPC might change anything, would be if his support Drastically, Drastically drop. back to 3000 patreon from 13000.

and even then it might not matter at all. There are developers with 1,278 patreon doing exactly as he does.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

In the end of the day, from DPC perspective, there is nothing he need to change . It is not about what is good and beneficial to you, or me, or any of us, but to DPC himself.

honestly, the best advice I can give you is :
View attachment 4139428
;)
I just gave my opinion. I read enough in this thread to accept the game will be finished a decade from now :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can't control himself or maybe he doesn't want to? During game development, all developers face a problem - ideas are too ambitious, not enough time to implement all , investors are pressing at the dev team, publisher is also pressing, demanding results and in the end, as almost always happens, many concepts, locations, parts of the story go to the bin or will be postponed for DLC. Here he is not limited by anything except the mood of his investors from Patreon, so while his number of patrons are stable, he will not change anything in the length of the game, realizing even the strangest and sometimes inappropriate flows of his imagination. We have what we have.

He will not change anything, having that income and stable opinion, and like one well-known billionare will play in his sandbox.

UPD. If I was him and see where it's going, I would simply remove unnecessary things, such as: 60 fps animations back to 30, non-lewd long animations would stay only if they are awesome, remove Madame Rose and Sally.
it seems clear to me that he can't control himself, then the situation on patreon allows him not to have to try so hard.

for so many chapters, comically, he went on and on about how that chapter would be huge, but the next one would fall back into “normal” size. finally someone, probably his wife, must have told him to stop with this theater.

and at the same time he always wants to feel the warmth of his patreons, so he feels them even when he has worked a little less in the afternoon, when he goes on vacation (though he never resets communication anyway).
so summing up without the poll he does as he pleases, with the poll he should do as they ask...who knows what he will choose....

it doesn't seem to me that we are anywhere near a level of discontent that would prompt him to make such a concession

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In those cases, the author must pick his poison and make a choice. DPC has chosen working one more decade in BADIK

View attachment 4139235
The opposite, it's us who make a choice: to deal with it, with his way of game development, or keep raging from time to time. Since until he have the stable income, nothing will change, and we can't influence the latter in any way. This is not the first discussion on this topic here.
Raging on DPC is a special Olympics here :LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
it seems clear to me that he can't control himself, then the situation on patreon allows him not to have to try so hard.

for so many chapters, comically, he went on and on about how that chapter would be huge, but the next one would fall back into “normal” size. finally someone, probably his wife, must have told him to stop with this theater.

and at the same time he always wants to feel the warmth of his patreons, so he feels them even when he has worked a little less in the afternoon, when he goes on vacation (though he never resets communication anyway).
If you are right, then even with self-control and removing absolutely unnecessary things from the game, we would have received a reduction of no more than 10%, in the global development perspective we would have won 1 year out of 10... There are enough stories with main LIs for a thick book, and also side girls plus we should not forget about small everyday events that give life to the game world and fill it (no, I am not talking about preps walking animation now).
Not much, but we would have won a little time.
(though he never resets communication anyway).
Modern tech, you can relax on a yacht somewhere in the middle of the Pacific far from everything and type a message on your phone to Patreon

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
The only reason the episodes will be shorter is if he really gets so bored with the game that he wants to finish it as soon as possible.
And that's a good thing. I think he's really getting less and less interested in the game, despite what he says. For example, I'm sure he obviously doesn't work 12 hours a day as he says, but spends most of his time watching TV series in his office.
The third season is so featureless and boringly, lazily written that it seems obvious to me that I'm starting to think the episodes are growing not because of his perfectionism, but because of his laziness.
But since DPС is incredibly self-loving and likes to surround himself with love, he's going to pretend it's okay.

Reactions: iamcomming

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dont get why anyone would be pissed about bigger updates with more renders and animations. DPC is an ass but hes the fastest daz dev around, nobody is faster when we talk about renders&animations per month/year or whatever.

Why are you crying about bigger chapters? There are only 6 left, than its over and done.

I would even prefer if he prolongs it to 26 chapters or something like that and prefer the 6k render updates over small ones.

Feb 19, 2021
I guess other threads really hate us, eh? :KEK:
Just what the heck happened here in the past? Because currently we are, from my perspective, no different from any other thread.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
The only reason the episodes will be shorter is if he really gets so bored with the game that he wants to finish it as soon as possible.
And that's a good thing. I think he's really getting less and less interested in the game, despite what he says. For example, I'm sure he obviously doesn't work 12 hours a day as he says, but spends most of his time watching TV series in his office.
The third season is so featureless and boringly, lazily written that it seems obvious to me that I'm starting to think the episodes are growing not because of his perfectionism, but because of his laziness.
But since DPС is incredibly self-loving and likes to surround himself with love, he's going to pretend it's okay.
There is a powerful reason he will continue the game even he is bored to death: money. I don't think he kills the goose that laid the golden eggs in the short term (He has confirmed the game will have 4 seasons and around 16 chapters).

Reactions: Gunizz

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you are right, then even with self-control and removing absolutely unnecessary things from the game, we would have received a reduction of no more than 10%, in the global development perspective we would have won 1 year out of 10... There are enough stories with main LIs for a thick book, and also side girls plus we should not forget about small everyday events that give life to the game world and fill it (no, I am not talking about preps walking animation now).
Not much, but we would have won a little time.
I just read the great plots for the LIs here then in the game instead I find the usual stretched out plots that are of less and less interest (so much so that anyone who shows up becomes very interesting: Zoey, Bianca, Sally etc etc)

there are 2 storylines that it is hallucinating how they have been handled: Maya, who had to wait for something at each chapter, first the free tuition, then the end of the scavenerg hunt, then Sage, then Burke, then going to get the documents and now having someone read them and then having Jill's lawyer read them, it is not hatred that towards Maya, but insufferance.
and the second storyline carried on absurdly is Bella's, half the game wondering what happened to her husband and why Mc doesn't ask her (who then actually asks her getting answers worthy of the sphinx) now Bella reveals it to us, and we basically know as much as before, maybe he's alive, maybe he's dead, maybe he's missing, we'll need to wait another 3 - 4 chapters

there are so many subplots that have now exhausted their effect that maybe they will have a real solution maybe not (why does Mel meddle in the story between Chad and Sage? but at this point who cares?)

Modern tech, you can relax on a yacht somewhere in the middle of the Pacific far from everything and type a message on your phone to Patreon
but they are all signs of insecurity, like when in the aftermath of a bereavement he absolutely had to tell us that perhaps this would lead to some delay... how would we ever have noticed this delay when nothing measurable has been written in the reports for years ?! ?!?!

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes