felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So... you're 100% certain those are the exact same dildos?
No way someone could have heard about what went on between the DIKs and the Jocks. Then bought a basket full of dildos to make it look like the Jocks were involved?
:unsure:
There is one particular U-shaped one, which we see first in Dawe's hand and then in mc's future room. But other than that it seems unlikely to me that Vinnie, or whoever, before running to the br to take advantage of the Diks' absence went to a sex shop to hoard dildos before even knowing that the diks would bomb the jocks with the ones they had.

Reactions: Leonin

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, they did. There might be a third party involved but it was definitely the jocks who did it. More specifically, it was Caleb, because even the MC mentions at one point if you click on the alphas' writing on the wall that the handwriting is actually good. The irony with it being that he's a "reject", like Lily, who actually seem to have higher scholastic intelligence than the others who just focus on partying all the time. It's undeniable that the alphas took part in the trashing of the mansion. Whether there's someone else who persuaded them into doing it is obviously unknown, but it's concealed by DPC in the story by that the DIKs went and threw the dildos through their windows so that it just seems like retaliation from the jocks. It'll be difficult to find some kind of proof to support Vinny being mixed up in it, excluding Nick's room not being touched by them or the camera theories implying that the mansion's trashing was done in order for someone to install the hidden cameras without being suspected for it.
It's entirely possible that Caleb is actually working for Vinny and a plant to keep the Diks distracted by the Jocks. I have no evidence to back that up, just a thought that's been rattling around my head. It would make the Jocks did it fit with Vinny pulling the strings behind the scenes and using Caleb trashing the place to cover what he is doing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't really think of any way that it won't sound comical to suggest someone (Vinny?) went out and bought a basketload of dildos to frame the jocks. But they could have just grabbed the dildos from the jocks. But after all the misdirection of Geoff being Jill's dad when it was clearly made out to be Sage's dad (he even said he couldn't reach Jill on the phone when the mc rang her no problems), I think DPC will do whatever he wants to keep the surprises coming, logic and common sense be damned.

What exactly did DPC say to give this impression anyway?
From the cell phone I am quite retarded, but a few updates ago, I would say 3/4 weeks ago, after admitting that this time too the new chapter would be the biggest ever, dpc told that he even thought of breaking it into 2, but then shelved the idea because the content of the different branching would not be balanced

Reactions: shazba jnr

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I'm with you on that. People use as proof it was the jocks (Caleb) that Dawe claimed it. Yeah right, like Dawe wouldn't claim credit for something he didn't do.

Vinny was looking for something or planting something and trashed the place to cover his ass and make it look like the jocks.
I believe Caleb did it, the jocks used him to trash the house because he is not part of the tri alphas yet. This loop hole in the school system is what the tri alphas used to trash the DIK's mansion. Also after the confrontation of in the tri alphas mansion Dawe and Anthony(not sure if it is the two of them i already forgotten most of the detail)smile to each other which means that they had an idea to trash the Diks mansion in there absence.

Side note we are almost to 15k people ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He didn't say he would split the episodes into 2 parts, he said he considered it, but it would break the narrative of a single episode and he decided not to do it.
Which won't stop him from returning to this idea if a single Episode becomes too big and long to wait for, waiting two years for a new episode, no matter how big and justified it is, is economically unprofitable. People lose hype and start leaving without an influx of new customers. Although these half-episodes may have the size of a current whole episode for 4-5 hours gameplay per route, given that the game is constantly growing in size.
Because this idea apparently came to him at an already advanced stage of development where, for example, it appears that Jill's run was almost complete. If the purpose comes back to him early in development the content problem will be easily overcome.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It's entirely possible that Caleb is actually working for Vinny and a plant to keep the Diks distracted by the Jocks. I have no evidence to back that up, just a thought that's been rattling around my head.
That's a great idea.
benedict-cumberbatch-sherlock.gif
This could be a script for a movie.
Something like, you know... "The Da Vinny Code."
Soon you'll even be able to compete with Dalli.
Jesus...
seriously-laugh.gif
Are you serious?
Vinny's just a little piece of shit, but you're trying to make him Dr. No.

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
If she also did the Cathy cluck we might see her get in trouble with the admin staff especially since Jade is pissed off in general.

But if she's just posting the DIK stuff ain't noone going to care, hell only the more emotional of the DIKs care to begin with.
Even if there is no consequences for the DIK photos, Beth would be the main suspect of the Cathy's rooster post and the things would be very ugly for her (Jade looking for blood)

But what if she is taking the pictures down?
That picture could also indicate she's taking them down! (I personally don't think she is, but it is possible).
Taking down and putting them in a perfect intact pile of others DIK photos. Sure, it can be another DPC's bait, but I hope the Occam's razor is the right option. Personally, I think Beth would be just a pawn, but a pawn who will give enough information to start a witch hunt

witchhunt.gif

It's entirely possible that Caleb is actually working for Vinny and a plant to keep the Diks distracted by the Jocks. I have no evidence to back that up, just a thought that's been rattling around my head. It would make the Jocks did it fit with Vinny pulling the strings behind the scenes and using Caleb trashing the place to cover what he is doing.
I have the feeling Vinny is the mastermind (all the photos leaking) but I can't see Caleb being an accomplice or the Jocks joining forces with a former DIK, but at this point, if DPC said Tybalt is the true mastermind, I would say "Why not?" (suspension of belief rules)

Last edited:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
From the cell phone I am quite retarded, but a few updates ago, I would say 3/4 weeks ago, after admitting that this time too the new chapter would be the biggest ever, dpc told that he even thought of breaking it into 2, but then shelved the idea because the content of the different branching would not be balanced
Because this idea apparently came to him at an already advanced stage of development where, for example, it appears that Jill's run was almost complete. If the purpose comes back to him early in development the content problem will be easily overcome.
I no longer care how long this takes to come out (my enthusiasm died over the last two episodes) , but I definitely prefer the balanced approach to all characters, than some random split that results in different characters getting different degrees of attention depending on the episode. I guess those who want full episodes could just ignore every second release, but i also get the impression an episode isn't developed sequentually. So not sure how it would work out.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I no longer care how long this takes to come out (my enthusiasm died over the last two episodes) , but I definitely prefer the balanced approach to all characters, than some random split that results in different characters getting different degrees of attention depending on the episode. I guess those who want full episodes could just ignore every second release, but i also get the impression an episode isn't developed sequentually. So not sure how it would work out.
Enthusiasm is now low for me as well, but if I were still on this forum, I would hardly wait another 8 months to get the full chapter.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
He didn't say he would split the episodes into 2 parts, he said he considered it, but it would break the narrative of a single episode and he decided not to do it.
Which won't stop him from returning to this idea if a single Episode becomes too big and long to wait for, waiting two years for a new episode, no matter how big and justified it is, is economically unprofitable. People lose hype and start leaving without an influx of new customers. Although these half-episodes may have the size of a current whole episode for 4-5 hours gameplay per route, given that the game is constantly growing in size.
ah I get it. Tbh tho I get less and less intrigued about upcoming episode each time. If I'm like this, can only imagine how would most people react

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
ah I get it. Tbh tho I get less and less intrigued about upcoming episode each time. If I'm like this, can only imagine how would most people react
Branching is the bane of all renpy novels, for people who play one or two branches, updates might seem short, like in Ep.9 or Isabella's exclusive content in Ep.10, DPC tries to fill these gaps so that this or that branch is not too short
And then there are people: want content for Sally, Elena, girls of the dorm, Bianca and so on. What happens is inevitable: a game in the late stages of development becomes huge and DPC is not the only one who faces this problem - many games already have chapter divisions.
On the other hand, there is pressure from people who complain about long development, which will soon become harmful to business. I think that from Season 4 we will see division, sooner or later.
~
And welcome back to the thread, Zira.

Reactions: WolfmanBR

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
I never knew after Jill catches you and Bella there was an option to kiss Jill when on Isabella’s path still. Man this game is good :cool:
In The Isabella's path if you didn't choose Jill, she is mad at both of you, but she kisses Tremolo and She doesn't break the Tremolo's photo (There isn't any other path this happens)

feelthatbro.gif

and for everyone theorizing about who the traitor is, just wait till DPC reveals it as the most vanilla thing as possible. It'll be Nick and it'll be the most anticlimactic reveal ever lol
indeed.gif

Branching is the bane of all renpy novels, for people who play one or two branches, updates might seem short, like in Ep.9 or Isabella's exclusive content in Ep.10, DPC tries to fill these gaps so that this or that branch is not too short
And then there are people: want content for Sally, Elena, girls of the dorm, Bianca and so on. What happens is inevitable: a game in the late stages of development becomes huge and DPC is not the only one who faces this problem - many games already have chapter divisions.
On the other hand, there is pressure from people who complain about long development, which will soon become harmful to business. I think that from Season 4 we will see division, sooner or later.
~
In those cases, the author must pick his poison and make a choice. DPC has chosen working one more decade in BADIK

noooo.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
~
DPC is incapable of controlling himself, a choice between the LIs and the chapter after a choice between the SGs... (which are unlikely to have a real ending and development, so basically useless branching, good only for bragging about how big a chapter you have)

DPC didn't just casually mention the half chapters, for him it is a good excuse to stick to longer development cycles (the longer it takes, the more he gains) however also going to meet the complaints about the very long wait.

I don't see these insurmountable diffficulties on the content, as you were mentioning, even now, it's not as if all the chapters are demeocratically divided among the various characters, there are chapters where an LI is the center of attention and others where it's put a bit more aside. then the plot progresses so slowly that half speed is practically indistinguishable from full speed. will add a few more NSFW scenes, if anything a little forced, so that at least LIs have a scene in every half chapter (we're not that far off from 2 scenes per LIs in every chapter) and won't run into any obstacles.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes