godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
The Jocks literally destroyed the property, and in the end, nothing come out of it, but a peace treaty. Beth probably won't be invited for Diks parties anymore, but I dont think it they will make such a big deal about it
If she also did the Cathy cluck we might see her get in trouble with the admin staff especially since Jade is pissed off in general.

But if she's just posting the DIK stuff ain't noone going to care, hell only the more emotional of the DIKs care to begin with.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
The DIK didn't report the Jocks because they have too much to lose (They thrashed the Jocks' windows), but now there is no reason to be quiet (leaking nude photos must be a grave offense, right?). At least Beth (I didn't remember her name) will be a pariah for the vast majority of the college (even the jocks, because they will probably blame her for the Arieth-gate)
But what if she is taking the pictures down?
That picture could also indicate she's taking them down! (I personally don't think she is, but it is possible).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It remains to be understood what she, and her friends, are guilty of. If it's just the teasing with the pictures that were hung during the Halloween party, I would say no major consequences. But it could set in motion the hunt for whoever posted Cathy's photo and/or the hidden cameras, in which case something intetesting could arise
If she also did the Cathy cluck we might see her get in trouble with the admin staff especially since Jade is pissed off in general.

But if she's just posting the DIK stuff ain't noone going to care, hell only the more emotional of the DIKs care to begin with.
Yeah may be the Cathy stuff, but that is more personal to Rusty rather than being as big deal. I mean think about it, She was a teacher and the School board did nothing, the Diks basicly get away wihtout any retaliation, Chad was suspended, but nothing Happend to Rusty, and Cathy resigned.
at this point its just some petty revenge form a girl who was probably did the walk of shame.

oh and let's not forget how the game is started :
BeingADIK 2024-10-16 12-43-14-79.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-10-16 12-43-17-30.jpg

Dawe literally physically attacking a Teacher, than verbally mocked her, and guess what ? he still not expelled.
The Burgmeister & Royce School have a very controversial system, to say the least
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and LSC82

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You know what ticks me off? I don't have a hot stripper girlfriend like Lily. Because if I had a stripper girlfriend every guy in the world would be so jealous.
It's fine, it's fine! MC does have one stripper girlfriend... and it's not Lily. Call Lily your girlfriend and she will laugh at you or maybe weirded out... maybe both

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah may be the Cathy stuff, but that is more personal to Rusty rather than being as big deal. I mean think about it, She was a teacher and the School board did nothing, the Diks basicly get away wihtout any retaliation, Chad was suspended, but nothing Happend to Rusty, and Cathy resigned.
at this point its just some petty revenge form a girl who was probably did the walk of shame.

oh and let's not forget how the game is started :
View attachment 4138236
View attachment 4138237

Dawe literally physically attacking a Teacher, than verbally mocked her, and guess what ? he still not expelled.
The Burgmeister & Royce School have a very controversial system, to say the least
:ROFLMAO:
It's as if DPC is falling for the traps he created for himself in his early episodes. Bet he will try to make a relatable story for Tybalt too, since he did one for Patrick and Stephen.
While I can feel some smallish empathy for Patrick since the way he is now is not just circunstances being a bitch, but probably his upbringing too, I have 0 fucks left to give to the Burkes.

I was half expecting Rusty to drop from leadership and BigDickMcGuffin to rise on spot since the DIKs were all over his balls at the time, only Tommy offered some resistance.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
The Jocks literally destroyed the property, and in the end, nothing come out of it, but a peace treaty. Beth probably won't be invited for Diks parties anymore, but I dont think it they will make such a big deal about it
The DIK didn't report the Jocks because they have too much to lose (They thrashed the Jocks' windows), but now there is no reason to be quiet (leaking nude photos must be a grave offense, right?). At least Beth (I didn't remember her name) will be a pariah for the vast majority of the college (even the jocks, because they will probably blame her for the Arieth-gate)
I'm still going with it not being the Jocks, it was Vinny looking for some shit.

But what if she is taking the pictures down?
That picture could also indicate she's taking them down! (I personally don't think she is, but it is possible).
If it turns out that teaser was just her taking shit down, that's gonna be bullshit, like almost every other DPC cliffhanger. Getting tested for STDs, what the fuck!?

And wasn't worried about it at all while he was giving Wendy & the feminazis the helicopter. :unsure:
screenshot0001.png

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I'm still going with it not being the Jocks, it was Vinny looking for some shit.
I'm with you on that. People use as proof it was the jocks (Caleb) that Dawe claimed it. Yeah right, like Dawe wouldn't claim credit for something he didn't do.

Vinny was looking for something or planting something and trashed the place to cover his ass and make it look like the jocks.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

If it turns out that teaser was just her taking shit down, that's gonna be bullshit, like almost every other DPC cliffhanger. Getting tested for STDs, what the fuck!?

View attachment 4138327
I'm with you on that. People use as proof it was the jocks (Caleb) that Dawe claimed it. Yeah right, like Dawe wouldn't claim credit for something he didn't do.

Vinny was looking for something or planting something and trashed the place to cover his ass and make it look like the jocks.
Barring some huge plot holes, the jocks certainly participated, either directly or indirectly. All those dildos are material evidence

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Barring some huge plot holes, the jocks certainly participated, either directly or indirectly. All those dildos are material evidence
So... you're 100% certain those are the exact same dildos?
No way someone could have heard about what went on between the DIKs and the Jocks. Then bought a basket full of dildos to make it look like the Jocks were involved?
:unsure:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Yeah, they did. There might be a third party involved but it was definitely the jocks who did it. More specifically, it was Caleb, because even the MC mentions at one point if you click on the alphas' writing on the wall that the handwriting is actually good. The irony with it being that he's a "reject", like Lily, who actually seem to have higher scholastic intelligence than the others who just focus on partying all the time. It's undeniable that the alphas took part in the trashing of the mansion. Whether there's someone else who persuaded them into doing it is obviously unknown, but it's concealed by DPC in the story by that the DIKs went and threw the dildos through their windows so that it just seems like retaliation from the jocks. It'll be difficult to find some kind of proof to support Vinny being mixed up in it, excluding Nick's room not being touched by them or the camera theories implying that the mansion's trashing was done in order for someone to install the hidden cameras without being suspected for it.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
So... you're 100% certain those are the exact same dildos?
No way someone could have heard about what went on between the DIKs and the Jocks. Then bought a basket full of dildos to make it look like the Jocks were involved?
:unsure:
Yeah, they did. There might be a third party involved but it was definitely the jocks who did it. More specifically, it was Caleb, because even the MC mentions at one point if you click on the alphas' writing on the wall that the handwriting is actually good. The irony with it being that he's a "reject", like Lily, who actually seem to have higher scholastic intelligence than the others who just focus on partying all the time. It's undeniable that the alphas took part in the trashing of the mansion. Whether there's someone else who persuaded them into doing it is obviously unknown, but it's concealed by DPC in the story by that the DIKs went and threw the dildos through their windows so that it just seems like retaliation from the jocks. It'll be difficult to find some kind of proof to support Vinny being mixed up in it, excluding Nick's room not being touched by them or the camera theories implying that the mansion's trashing was done in order for someone to install the hidden cameras without being suspected for it.
I can't really think of any way that it won't sound comical to suggest someone (Vinny?) went out and bought a basketload of dildos to frame the jocks. But they could have just grabbed the dildos from the jocks. But after all the misdirection of Geoff being Jill's dad when it was clearly made out to be Sage's dad (he even said he couldn't reach Jill on the phone when the mc rang her no problems), I think DPC will do whatever he wants to keep the surprises coming, logic and common sense be damned.

half episodes???????????? HAHAHAHAHHAH OMG
so it's basically gonna be an ep for 2 years?
What exactly did DPC say to give this impression anyway?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
half episodes???????????? HAHAHAHAHHAH OMG
so it's basically gonna be an ep for 2 years? :KEK:
He didn't say he would split the episodes into 2 parts, he said he considered it, but it would break the narrative of a single episode and he decided not to do it.
Which won't stop him from returning to this idea if a single Episode becomes too big and long to wait for, waiting two years for a new episode, no matter how big and justified it is, is economically unprofitable. People lose hype and start leaving without an influx of new customers. Although these half-episodes may have the size of a current whole episode for 4-5 hours gameplay per route, given that the game is constantly growing in size.

Reactions: Znar26 and Zirael Q
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes