shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Isabella really is wife material if you ignore that axe in her garage. :HideThePain:
View attachment 4137783
Why ignore it? Just means she's strong and doesn't need MC to defend her :giggle: plus she makes extra money moonlighting as a forester ;)
Yeah... I would advise you not to ignore that axe...

I mean everyone was like, "Just ignore that slightly clingy redheaded nurse that may or may not be molesting you in your sleep", and look how that shit turned out! :eek: (Leah from Acting Lessons for those who are a little slow on the uptake today... Hey I ain't judging, we all have off days from time to time.)

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I mean everyone was like, "Just ignore that slightly clingy redheaded nurse that may or may not be molesting you in your sleep", and look how that shit turned out! :eek: (Leah from Acting Lessons for those who are a little slow on the uptake today... Hey I ain't judging, we all have off days from time to time.)
I have nothing to worry about, Bella has nothing but love for me :D
And even if I did
:BootyTime:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba jnr

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
DPC has shown repeatedly that he cannot control himself, he is aware of this problem, but each time A SURPRISE it turns out that the new chapter will be bigger than the previous one.

the only reason why there might be a reduction in time is if there is an innovative revolution in the hardware world in the next few months, such that even doing all the animations in 999fps, inserting a minigame every time a new scene loads, the overall development time is still reduced.

Otherwise there is no reason to hope for a turnaround.

“eh but DPC has already made minigames for the new chapter!!!”
“eh but DPC bought amazing machines, the speed of animation production now is incredible!!!”

inescapable
So an author with OCD and the need of a technological miracle... Great prospects

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So an author with OCD and the the need of a technological miracle... Great prospects
The only possible way is DPC starting to lose so much money he must be forced to change his method... But I'm afraid his patreon users are too loyal for that, right?
I will try something new: Spock, in the new release there will be a threesome Yoga Girl/Bella!!!!!!!

View attachment 4137930
Use multi quote, it gets rid of clutter and keeps you out of trouble with the mods.

And I already know that threesome will happen :sneaky:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
So an author with OCD and the the need of a technological miracle... Great prospects
The only possible way is DPC starting to lose so much money he must be forced to change his method... But I'm afraid his patreon users are too loyal for that, right?
I will try something new: Spock, in the new release there will be a threesome Yoga Girl/Bella!!!!!!!

View attachment 4137930
Let me Introduce you to Multi-Quote!

• Haha
Reactions: EmperorGus

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

Never play acting lesson so I don't know what you're talking about

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes