MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
first, she said, she went to the collage, because the dik boys asked it.
second, i dont remember, but i think she said something at the lake, she really want do the collage.
so, i am not so sure about she wants to study or just want having a great time at collage.
Dude. if you are talking about Lily, Im lazy hence mot reading past conversations, But she said that she was only joining HOTs because Diks asked, when did she say that about college???
There was a conversation with Lily in her dressing room when you're cleaning it. If you're not a dick to her, she opens up about going to college and why and how and what she wants to do with her life. It had nothing to do with the DIKs, and she only stripped so she could make the money to go to college. She said at one point she joined the HOTs because the DIKs asked her, but I didn't take it as a serious. If Lily wants to join the HOTs, it will be because she wants to and what she can get out of it, not because a few (or one) horny degenerates asked her to.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i can't even wonder what will he try next so he can make updates every 2 years.
First obsession was minigames, now it's 60fps animations of probably Jill touching her hair, Tybalt fixing his suit etc. unnecessary stuff.
what are you talking about? everyone need Tybalt to fixing his suit in 60, shit, i mean, in 120fps. the life is not complet without it.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Guszti242

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There was a conversation with Lily in her dressing room when you're cleaning it. If you're not a dick to her, she opens up about going to college and why and how and what she wants to do with her life. It had nothing to do with the DIKs, and she only stripped so she could make the money to go to college. She said at one point she joined the HOTs because the DIKs asked her, but I didn't take it as a serious. If Lily wants to join the HOTs, it will be because she wants to and what she can get out of it, not because a few (or one) horny degenerates asked her to.
I mean you say that, but Lily doesn't seem to bond with her sisters as much as the Pink Rose girls. Granted she hasn't known the B&R girls that long, but we don't really see her hanging out with any of them, besides Quinn (for drugs). She's roomies with Elena, she's friendly with Sage, but that's kinda it?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Dude. if you are talking about Lily, Im lazy hence mot reading past conversations, But she said that she was only joining HOTs because Diks asked, when did she say that about college???
you are right, she didnt said about the cllage, but i thought she mean that too.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes