felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC will split episodes once it gets to a point where he hits the 18 month dev cycle. He may not be on this site anymore (well he might lurk under an alter-ego) and he might autoban any mention on his discord or patreon but he still knows that this site is important to get new players so he will not want the automatic abandoned tag on 18 months.
:eek:
because in fact the abandoned tag is given taxitively at 18 months, without looking at the face of who the developer involved is. poor
DPC will not be able to sleep at night out of concern

there are more excuses why it was not given in so many situations than pages in this thread

If a haft episode took a year there no point in doing it to me anything if DPC was going to do it would need to be no more then 7 months. As far as content even a haft episode would still have what 2 hours of content at least.
for 7 months what's in it for DPC? an episode every 14 months wouldn't be this disruption (it could happen already this time)

unless there are hysterical scenes among his patreon this time I don't see why he should change his way of working to hide a delay of a few months

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
:eek:
because in fact the abandoned tag is given taxitively at 18 months, without looking at the face of who the developer involved is. poor
DPC will not be able to sleep at night out of concern

there are more excuses why it was not given in so many situations than pages in this thread

for 7 months what's in it for DPC? an episode every 14 months wouldn't be this disruption (it could happen already this time)

unless there are hysterical scenes among his patreon this time I don't see why he should change his way of working to hide a delay of a few months
DPC wants to take as long as he can he would be perfectly happy to take 2 years or more to make a ep which by the end of game will probably be the case. 7 months does nothing for DPC but does a lot for the fans and game

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
We will get there but we will not get there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DPC has pretty much said it, we are going toward half chapters, the first ones will be every 7-8 months, but then they will also get to the year of development time
let's check the numbers... 4 months until episode 11, around 2 years episode 12 (its the season ending) and an average of one year/half episode (up to 4 episodes)... We are talking about 10 F**C*NG years... Is like the release of Avatar 2 after Avatar 1...

I know he is the author, he can do whatever he wants, etc, but i can't believe he is thinking to extend the game one decade, so I'm asking the BADIK patreons here (I believe there are some in the thread) Has anyone in patreon asked him about this? Because this time estimation is just crazy

I really hope the season 3 ending will be like season 2, with something like an ending (MC choosing his LI) so I can consider that the ending of the game (and 8-10 years later, I will return to play the rest as BADIK 2, like watching Avatar 2)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
let's check the numbers... 4 months until episode 11, around 2 years episode 12 (its the season ending) and an average of one year/half episode (up to 4 episodes)... We are talking about 10 F**C*NG years... Is like the release of Avatar 2 after Avatar 1...

I know he is the author, he can do whatever he wants, etc, but i can't believe he is thinking to extend the game one decade, so I'm asking the BADIK patreons here (I believe there are some in the thread) Has anyone in patreon asked him about this? Because this time estimation is just crazy

I really hope the season 3 ending will be like season 2, with something like an ending (MC choosing his LI) so I can consider that the ending of the game (and 8-10 years later, I will return to play the rest as BADIK 2, like watching Avatar 2)
DPC has shown repeatedly that he cannot control himself, he is aware of this problem, but each time A SURPRISE it turns out that the new chapter will be bigger than the previous one.

the only reason why there might be a reduction in time is if there is an innovative revolution in the hardware world in the next few months, such that even doing all the animations in 999fps, inserting a minigame every time a new scene loads, the overall development time is still reduced.

Otherwise there is no reason to hope for a turnaround.

“eh but DPC has already made minigames for the new chapter!!!”
“eh but DPC bought amazing machines, the speed of animation production now is incredible!!!”

inescapable

Reactions: legend_shon

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
DPC has shown repeatedly that he cannot control himself, he is aware of this problem, but each time A SURPRISE it turns out that the new chapter will be bigger than the previous one.

the only reason why there might be a reduction in time is if there is an innovative revolution in the hardware world in the next few months, such that even doing all the animations in 999fps, inserting a minigame every time a new scene loads, the overall development time is still reduced.

Otherwise there is no reason to hope for a turnaround.

“eh but DPC has already made minigames for the new chapter!!!”
“eh but DPC bought amazing machines, the speed of animation production now is incredible!!!”

inescapable
He could simply use an online rendering service, upload all the animations to the servers and they would be done in a few days, if not hours. He has plenty of budget for that. He won't do that. He has no incentive to shorten the development time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He could simply use an online rendering service, upload all the animations to the servers and they would be done in a few days, if not hours. He has plenty of budget for that. He won't do that. He has no incentive to shorten the development time.
why should he spend more to earn less? it would be a meaningless choice.

Which is the same reason he works alone.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
We will get there but we will not get there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DPC has pretty much said it, we are going toward half chapters, the first ones will be every 7-8 months, but then they will also get to the year of development time
Do you think DPC will release half an episode for faster release. That man's ego is so big that he will rather take 2yrs. of development cycle to complete an episode than to release half an episode for faster release

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you think DPC will release half an episode for faster release. That man's ego is so big that he will rather take 2yrs. of development cycle to complete an episode than to release half an episode for faster release
I don't think that, he said that.

he would have already done this chapter but afterwards he was not convinced how the half episode would be.

But if he had planned it from the beginning it would have been different

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Unproportion really, I'll admit that Lyn and Bianca have great body. But saying that Sage has unproportion body is untrue. She has large ass and tits that is proportional to her height.
you say her large ass? to me? i dont have any walk where i am not ass man.:sneaky:
i mean it only for her boobs. too big

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Man what the hell has happen to this thread the only way updates will speed up is if he starts to lose a lot of support on patron even then not sure it would happen seems like going forward i only need to check in for a preview picture

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
and her pussy smells bad like fish
Did you smell it ? :unsure:
Or are you just retelling Derek's words? :rolleyes:
Well... if you trust him that much, then you should try his way of drinking vodka. :WeSmart:
Derek won't recommend something bad. :sneaky:
You want the pussies that smell like tuna fish. That's a healthy ph balance. It's when they start to smell like the dumpster behind a bakery that you have problems.
Considering Derek's experience is Wendy, Arieth & Lydia - I'm not taking his word for what a pussy smells like. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes