shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
i can't even wonder what will he try next so he can make updates every 2 years.
First obsession was minigames, now it's 60fps animations of probably Jill touching her hair, Tybalt fixing his suit etc. unnecessary stuff.
That's likely to happen, DPC is already going to exceed his one-year threshold. Then it will be two years, three years, four years, who knows how far it will go. :HideThePain:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
First obsession was minigames, now it's 60fps animations of probably Jill touching her hair, Tybalt fixing his suit etc. unnecessary stuff.
Well, the final episode of the third season will be bigger, if he follows his past conventions. So if not two years, 15-16 months is to be expected. Considering that this update will take over 12 months. Then, the final episode. Well, for that one I do expect 24 months of development time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We will get there but we will not get there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DPC has pretty much said it, we are going toward half chapters, the first ones will be every 7-8 months, but then they will also get to the year of development time

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We will get there but we will not get there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DPC has pretty much said it, we are going toward half chapters, the first ones will be every 7-8 months, but then they will also get to the year of development time
If DPC did do that all depending how broke down the eps it would still take same amount of time as one ep for both hafts but at least we got content faster

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
DPC will split episodes once it gets to a point where he hits the 18 month dev cycle. He may not be on this site anymore (well he might lurk under an alter-ego) and he might autoban any mention on his discord or patreon but he still knows that this site is important to get new players so he will not want the automatic abandoned tag on 18 months.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
DPC will split episodes once it gets to a point where he hits the 18 month dev cycle. He may not be on this site anymore (well he might lurk under an alter-ego) and he might autoban any mention on his discord or patreon but he still knows that this site is important to get new players so he will not want the automatic abandoned tag on 18 months.
Does he really care though? At least there was a point where he was considering doing that the problem for DPC he got to set his ego aside

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If DPC did do that all depending how broke down the eps it would still take same amount of time as one ep for both hafts but at least we got content faster
if the first half-episode took a year, or at any rate a similar amount of time, it would be a little too blatant. so the first half-episode will come “soon,” but then adding and dilating will again come to a year

about the content I don't think so, DPC said so himself, he was already thinking about it for the next chapter, but then not all the branching would have the same space. so in the half episodes there will be half of the general plot, very meager in the last chapters, and a few minor scenes added to give a minimum of content to each branching

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Spock in this moments:

View attachment 4135077

Forget that, I'm also mad at you for Jill :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 4135071
First is Sage and now Bella and Jill. I don't care what you do to Bianca but tarnishing Sage and Jill is punishable, I don't need to wait for Captain Spock, I'll do it myself

View attachment 4135254 View attachment 4135255
I didn't even see it, any reality where MC breaks up with Bella is a bad reality and therefore unimportant. Also I'm pretty sure I already know what it is :HideThePain:
Yoga Girl simps have impeccable taste :cool: Just look at her!
ep10_yoga28.png ep10_yoga76.png ep10_yoga94.png 20241015_133013.png
An angel, a goddess, a celestial body :love::love::love:
Bella shouldn't be at the bottom either :p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
if the first half-episode took a year, or at any rate a similar amount of time, it would be a little too blatant. so the first half-episode will come “soon,” but then adding and dilating will again come to a year

about the content I don't think so, DPC said so himself, he was already thinking about it for the next chapter, but then not all the branching would have the same space. so in the half episodes there will be half of the general plot, very meager in the last chapters, and a few minor scenes added to give a minimum of content to each branching
If a haft episode took a year there no point in doing it to me anything if DPC was going to do it would need to be no more then 7 months. As far as content even a haft episode would still have what 2 hours of content at least.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes