Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
What I find really funny is that the American actress that does Maya, in real life, is a strong republican, MAGA enthusiast, she is a bit of a bimbo (fake boobs done at 18 years old, paid by her sugar-daddy). She is now 25 but you don't really notice it with all the botox. She obviously is really far from being a feminist in real life.
Some people say there is an amateur video of her in a gangbang with four athletes from her college years, I've never found it to be honest.
Those facts being said, don't you find it strange that DPC chose her for the role of Maya? Maybe we'll see a different Maya in the future updates? Let's all think about it.
I am speechless... You have opened our eyes right now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, man, stop eating funny mushroom salad for breakfast, it 's really bad

screenshot0138.png

• Sad
Reactions: Gunizz

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
We can blame this to DArkWEn

Almost agree that the drama is waning but I think the divorce of her parents will have a big impact especially if mc have sex with Jade
I have no problem there, in my Sage CHICK path the only positive interaction I had with Jade was choosing her in my dreams... So, no footjob, no sex, no video, no stephen blackmailing her. But I'm pretty sure I have the option to continue the Sage path in a DIK run after having sex with Jade, but I haven't continued it after the season 2, waiting for the Jade's divorce plot explosion

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I'll thrown in Helen Maya, Derek and Helen should bring in a lot of money
Helen is very dick I mean very sick you think she can bring money on the restaurant she became a liability. So it's much better to bundle Josy Derek and Maya for a high price

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes