shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Is it just me, or is Becky looking kinda cute here :oops:
View attachment 4134950
All because of that pineapple pizza song. And the fact she wants to ride on MC's cock real fucking bad :sneaky:
Becky has always been cute, it's just when she opens her mouth for any reason other than to receive the mc's cock, she comes across as stupid and bitchy, but there's an easily solution to this, and I've already mentioned it in this very sentence... :sneaky:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Becky has always been cute, it's just when she opens her mouth for any reason other than to receive the mc's cock, she comes across as stupid and bitchy, but there's an easily solution to this, and I've already mentioned it in this very sentence... :sneaky:
I disagree with cute, she's got a great body but a horrible personality and an absolutely dreadful hairstyle.

Reactions: Vill3m

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I disagree with cute, she's got a great body but a horrible personality and an absolutely dreadful hairstyle.
Well I've already provided a solution to her personality:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the hairstyle, well that's totally subjective, a fringe like that does it for me every time. :sneaky:

And as for the smell, I'm with KАRАMBA here, until the mc's had a whiff, I'm taking Derek's word with a huge grain of salt...

But yeah, at least a hate fuck is required, at the bare minimum!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if you want to give your dick n that way to everyone who talks bad about Maya I begin to understand why you are often around.... :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes