Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oh ok, My bad. I didn't see that, I saw Quinn, then Josy mid, and when I saw Lily I saw red and forgot everything else. :(
haha well if im being honest I would rank her in the mid ish area for now but I haven't seen any of her Season 3 content and I heard she gets alot better there.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
aww and I was hoping to start a waifu war with Sage, Maya and Zoey being the best, Bella and Quinn being the worst and Josy and Lilly being mid
Sage is my favorite, Bella is the worst between the 5 MG, I hate Quinn and Josy is in my middle list... So the only one we fully disagree is Zoey, so the waifu war would be really short.

In this thread, we can agree to disagree, we can agree and we can start "waifu wars", but the reason I started to post here (less than two weeks) is the users here can do that and being respectful the majority of time)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Sage is my favorite, Bella is the worst between the 5 MG, I hate Quinn and Josy is in my middle list... So the only one we fully disagree is Zoey, so the waifu war would be really short.

In this thread, we can agree to disagree, we can agree and we can start "waifu wars", but the reason I started to post here (less than two weeks) is the users here can do that and being respectful the majority of time)
honestly I didn't like Zoey till the interlude. But now she feels just as good as a friend as Sage to me. Which is the main reason I like her so much. yeah she ghosted the MC but it was for less than a year so no big deal to me. Personally if someone id consider a really good friend did ghost me and wanted to get in contact with me again I would be really happy and excited just to talk to them or hang out with them again. Zoey only would be complicated for me if I was in a relationship , but id still want them part of my life to some degree again if I can make things work

Reactions: Vill3m

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
What are you referring to? Has she decided to stop doing drugs and dealing? Has she solved the problem with Vinnie? No more extra work at pink rose?

Great
I think around the half of the characters do weed, but only a couple of them do hard drugs (Quinn and Tommy using a needle)... And Vinnie... Has anyone solved his/her problems with him? About the Pink Rose, she is still working there and she said that openly (none of HOT speak about being a whore for Quinn)... Lily has flaws, but at least she is trying, she wants to study even if she win big bucks in the Pink Rose and you can saw in the lake date (I just read it again), some hints to change her "let's roll" relationship (something like she does the things she does because she didn't fall for anyone in the past) to a real one (let's be honest, if you continue the Lily path, Tremolo will convince her to have a real relationship)

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
honestly I didn't like Zoey till the interlude. But now she feels just as good as a friend as Sage to me. Which is the main reason I like her so much. yeah she ghosted the MC but it was for less than a year so no big deal to me. Personally if someone id consider a really good friend did ghost me and wanted to get in contact with me again I would be really happy and excited just to talk to them or hang out with them again. Zoey only would be complicated for me if I was in a relationship , but id still want them part of my life to some degree again if I can make things work
I don't like Zoey as LI (too many tatoos, running away because a childish dream and trying to get back Tremolo is too cliché for me) but she was Tremolo's first friend and she can be good for Tremolo if they can leave behind the romantic feelings for good

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I don't like Zoey as LI (too many tatoos, running away because a childish dream and trying to get back Tremolo is too cliché for me) but she was Tremolo's first friend and she can be good for Tremolo if they can leave behind the romantic feelings for good
I don't like Zoey as an LI, but what has she done wrong?

She came back to see if she had a chance for Tremolo (nothing wrong with that), if you have moved your MC on, she doesn't do anything. She hasn't interfered with any relationship and expressed happiness for him (even if she didn't really mean it).

Unless she does anything to mess up any relationship Tremolo has, she's just being a good friend.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
ah I dont even consider looks at all if I like someone it's always in the back of my mind it's all about the character for me. The whole best friend thing and the interlude sold me on her , as that's one thing I love about Sage she really feels like she is a best friend first. Which is why I put Sage and Zoey tied as my favorite. But I understand why you may not like her

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
ah I dont even consider looks at all if I like someone it's always in the back of my mind it's all about the character for me. The whole best friend thing and the interlude sold me on her , as that's one thing I love about Sage she really feels like she is a best friend first. Which is why I put Sage and Zoey tied as my favorite. But I understand why you may not like her
And Dessolos has a bit of a thing for childhood friends. :)

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Did you miss the entire path? Or at least the talk on the dock?
I just read the lake talk, and my opinion is the same: she wants to "just rolling" with Tremolo. On the other side, she talks about why she wants to keep "rolling": she didn't fall for someone before... There will be romance and feelings in the future Lily path, I'm pretty sure, but in the present (episode 10) she want to keep rolling (she isn't comfortable with Tremolo, because he shows interest in her goals)

Reactions: KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Zoey and Bianca team up? :BootyTime:
View attachment 4116091

She came back to see if she had a chance for Tremolo (nothing wrong with that), if you have moved your MC on, she doesn't do anything. She hasn't interfered with any relationship and expressed happiness for him (even if she didn't really mean it).

Unless she does anything to mess up any relationship Tremolo has, she's just being a good friend.
Zoey and Bianca, the ticking timeboobs ;)
1728986432929.gif

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I just read the lake talk, and my opinion is the same: she wants to "just rolling" with Tremolo. On the other side, she talks about why she wants to keep "rolling": she didn't fall for someone before... There will be romance and feelings in the future Lily path, I'm pretty sure, but in the present (episode 10) she want to keep rolling (she isn't comfortable with Tremolo, because he shows interest in her goals)
Well, I respectfully disagree. Lily has feelings right now, and "rolling" is an ill-conceived attempt to downplay them. It's a way to have her cake (be with MC) and eat it too (strip to fund college), but she's doing a horrible job at it.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020

As I said, Zoey can be a good friend for Tremolo if she hadn't romantic feelings for him but I have the impression she wants to be with Tremolo again as a boyfriend/friend with benefits in almost all the talks between them... And after the season 10 ending, I'm pretty sure she will make a move on him even he is in a relationship

Reactions: iamcomming

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
And after the season 10 ending, I'm pretty sure she will make a move on him even he is in a relationship
I don't see that at all honestly I think she is holding everything back cause she knows she missed her shot. But yeah if she turns out to be that type of girl then yeah my opinion of her will change alot.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I disagree there's no romance yet. Lily has fallen for Tremolo. Accidently kissing him in the hallway??? Rolling is her way to be with the man she loves without saying she loves him. Climbing into his tent and spooning is a poor attempt to keep it casual. Holding a boob does not make spooning any less romantic.

She's trying to work out how can she be with him, while still being able to make all that money stripping.

Reactions: 7thOmen and Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes