Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I always find I get character voices in my head and its actually worse when voices are added and they don't meet my expectations, one of my biggest complaints about another vn on here was the terrible voice acting before it just devolved into complete nonsense. Unless you can have real professional voice actors from the start I think you are better off just not doing voice work
I agree for the most part and it just wouldn't work for most people. Tho for me anything that doesnt sound like a robot is passable haha. Especially cause I never really thought what any of the voices sound like just I just read it in my voice haha. Which is why good or bad I think it should be optional for any game that does add it and something only done after the game is done unless they got a member of their team to do that part of the game. Cause it's a feature not worth slowing down dev time for.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well it's more about what Maya can earn for Quinn and not so much about how much money Quinn currently has.

Riona could make that much in a weekend.
If Maya were used as a mindless cocksleeve, then sure she'd be an earner. Not as much as Riona, for sure. Or Cammy. Or Sarah. Or Mel. I mean Maya's come a long way from being a virgin lesbian, she learns fast and has become cock hungry. But she doesn't suck or fuck like a whore, and that's what makes PS5 Pro money.

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
I agree for the most part and it just wouldn't work for most people. Tho for me anything that doesnt sound like a robot is passable haha. Especially cause I never really thought what any of the voices sound like just I just read it in my voice haha. Which is why good or bad I think it should be optional for any game that does add it and something only done after the game is done unless they got a member of their team to do that part of the game. Cause it's a feature not worth slowing down dev time for.
We definitely agree that adding AI voice work it terrible!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If Maya were used as a mindless cocksleeve, then sure she'd be an earner. Not as much as Riona, for sure. Or Cammy. Or Sarah. Or Mel. I mean Maya's come a long way from being a virgin lesbian, she learns fast and has become cock hungry. But she doesn't suck or fuck like a whore, and that's what makes PS5 Pro money.
nah all the feminist would be hiring Maya all the time they cant get any dick other than that 1 that has Jamie whipped.

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
Well she did take Sexual Education 69 from Dr Dick

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ive figured out why I like the arieth character so much. Never in these games does one see the consequences of unprotected sex but with arieth one can get both a std and an unwanted baby.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmoll

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ive figured out why I like the arieth character so much. Never in these games does one see the consequences of unprotected sex but with arieth one can get both a std and an unwanted baby.
To be fair, that is Entirely Quinn fault. ;) Even Arieth was not dumb enough to not take Birth control pills, but unfortunately for her, they were Sugar pills, thanks to Quinn. :whistle:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
To be fair, Quinn didn't give them to Arieth, despite other issues, she would not be so irresponsible to do that on purpose.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
To be fair, Quinn didn't give them to Arieth, despite other issues, she would not be so irresponsible to do that on purpose.
does it matter? in the end of the Day her actions directly affected others, alway others are the one who suffer for Quinn actions, that is a returning theme of the story. wheter it is direct or indirect, does not really matter.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
does it matter? in the end of the Day her actions directly affected others, alway others are the one who suffer for Quinn actions, that is a returning theme of the story. wheter it is direct or indirect, does not really matter.
I think it matters. I'd like to think while she really only cares about herself, she would not deliberately hurt those she cares about.

Did you notice that as soon as she found out she caused Arieth's pregnancy, i.e. if she hadn't cheated Dawe, Arieth wouldn't pregnant, she immediately apologized to Arieth, and said how can I help, what can I do.

No! I didn't either. Maybe, I am giving her too much credit and she doesn't give a fuck who gets hurt by her actions. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not sure the sequence of events or who knows, but I'm pretty sure that even after the crab outbreak people were barebacking Arieth. :oops:
and that is a an entirely separated issues. That is fully on the Diks and every other guy personal responsibility, no debate on that part.;).

What matter is :
BeingADIK 2024-10-15 09-30-51-23.jpg
:cool:;)(y)

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Lily has virtually all of Quinn's flaws with even less sentimentality, how is this not a toxic relationship?

Sage, even past the Chad issue, with her outbursts, her resistance to a “normal” relationship remains a less than ideal relationship.

i rules Jill out because it is the relationship least on the edge, but there is no shortage of gray areas; we shall see how the relationship with the Royces goes and what problems they bring.
At the end of the current history Lily recognized all her flaws openly , she is loyal to the Pink rose girls and yes, there is no romantics feelings but she is pretty clear with this in her "let's roll" opening. Quinn in the last chapters appears to start to have feelings, indeed, for Tremolo (in the others path), but even then she lied to him to be her bodyguard meanwhile she is buying drugs, for example

And Sage, well her relationship isn't perfect, but it's evolving since the beginning and in the current moment of the history, the drama is waning (we are talking about a AVN, it has to be some drama and the ideal relationship will exist only at the end of game, if you are lucky)

Reactions: Macky009
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes