Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just Josy is to me anyway. Maya nothing to write home about, Sage is hot but she not even the hottest red head, Jill is Jill, Nicole, Lily, Cammy, mel, Yoga girl, Bianca all beautiful but more then Bella some pretty close but no. So Josy the only girl beating her out for my money
Donkey Kong Dance.gif
Got the Darkwen Seal of Approval lmao :cool:
One question how do you know Milton wakes up looking like if you say one thing wrong it's death
Well hope your happy together, let love be love
Milton and I are Maggot Brothers, DIKs together! :giggle:
1ffb157a-4255-46e4-b262-734bdc13d7ba_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Just Josy is to me anyway. Maya nothing to write home about, Sage is hot but she not even the hottest red head, Jill is Jill, Nicole, Lily, Cammy, mel, Yoga girl, Bianca all beautiful but more then Bella some pretty close but no. So Josy the only girl beating her out for my money
Tell me who is the hottest red head in the game???

Reactions: rolfcopter

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
eh Mona is close but not close enough to beat Sage for me. Bianca is just okay I never thought she was anything but average only during the Party I thought she looked hot but that's the only time.
Sage is hot but it not like woo man she hot but if I may I going to pull one of my wild cards the real hottest red head Derek's lady friend from the lake

Reactions: iamcomming

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Sage is hot but it not like woo man she hot but if I may I going to pull one of my wild cards the real hottest red head Derek's lady friend from the lake
I can maybe see that I have take another look at her to compare tbh forget what she looks like. But Idk I love everything about Sage from her face to her ass , especially her ass that drives me crazy. So for me she is a league above the others at the college anyways

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I can maybe see that I have take another look at her to compare tbh forget what she looks like. But Idk I love everything about Sage from her face to her ass , especially her ass that drives me crazy. So for me she is a league above the others at the college anyways
Sage is fun I give you that and nice big boobs and ass, im more the short girl type

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Spock Laugh.png Spock Forum Couldn’t Surprise You Anymore.png
Okay that's definitely a wild card lmao. Lynn? The forgettable girl Derek once banged? I can't even remember if she said a word :KEK:
1728957471673.png
She's not bad, but certainly not above Sage, Mona, Bianca, or shit even Arieth :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes