felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What if... Josy hadn't EVER known Tremolo NOR Maya BEFORE university

I misspell NOR. I meant no tremolo and no Maya
Well, in that case the first season would be turned upside down.

Maya would either have another girlfriend or she would have to have a completely different story since she would no longer have a reason to seek free tuition.

but going beyond this plot problem: at that point Maya and Josy would become similar but opposite stories, on the one hand the beloved sister of the best friend, on the other the adopted sister opposed by the “worst” friend, same mechanisms of jealousy and cockblocking for different reasons.

On the other hand, it would seem to me to be an even weaker and uninteresting plot than the present one

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
On the other hand, it would seem to me to be an even weaker and uninteresting plot than the present one
Perhaps you are right, but I would like to see a Maya without the fatherly drama and how the relationship between the three of them would be developed without cheating nor lies (at least at the start)... I could be less interesting, yes, but it also would be less toxic

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
THAT'S your idea of mannish? Jesus Christ, that's just absurd, especially since you're defending Jill and her goblin face :KEK:
Poor Jill, at least she tries to smile

Almost all the girls in the game seem weird to me (all the the AVN genre has the same problem) when they smile or they are just trying to show an emotion . Bella has a clear advantage: she doesn't smile and her facial expressions are very limited (I remember the drunk Tremolo explaining this: you have two expressions: this... and that) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Poor Jill, at least she tries to smile

Almost all the girls in the game (all the the AVN genre has the same problem). when they smile or they are just trying to show an emotion. seem weird to me. Bella has a clear advantage: she doesn't smile and her facial expressions are very limited (I remember the drunk Tremolo explaining this: you have two expressions: this... and that) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1728941516142.png 1728941524130.png
Bella smiles, you just have to earn it :giggle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Perhaps you are right, but I would like to see a Maya without the fatherly drama and how the relationship between the three of them would be developed without cheating nor lies (at least at the start)... I could be less interesting, yes, but it also would be less toxic
But it would be another game

in BADIK virtually all relationships are toxic (only Jill is exception)

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Ok, I'm really confused. I read the link with the safe transfer and that seems understandable.

What I don't get... What if I'm new to the game and want all content e.g. all seasons. As far as I understand there's only Season 9 +10 or EP.3 on the front page.

Can someone tell me how to proceed for a working full version?
This is a question that get asked every two days. Go in the first post, click REPORT and write "the informations given are confusing. Please write some informations about those files, because the current situation SUCKS"
Well, maybe use different words :) but it's not really your fault, the current description is really non sense.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
But it would be another game

in BADIK virtually all relationships are toxic (only Jill is exception)
I try to propose tricky situations for my "What if" questions for these exact reason... It would be another universe in the BADIK multiverse

And I agree, almost all of relationship are toxic, Jill is one exception... I would consider the current Lily path (it's a well defined open relationship) and the Sage path in the season 3 not toxic.

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
Quick question from someone trying to figure out all the different branches/paths. Is there anything different between passing or failing Quinn's challenge of not messing around with anyone else at the Halloween party? I had a quick look in the code and couldn't seen anything that indicates it but I'm assuming if there is someone here will know.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes