felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Babysitters added voiced sequences to its characters using AI and let me tell you it is an unforgivable sin. Talkie VNs may be a part of our dystopian future but there is no need to rush our inevitable doom if you ask me.
I am not against VA in general, there are some AVNs, not among my favorites, where I think they work. They are often shoddy, but that goes for everything: for music, animations etc..

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I sometimes wish BaD wasn't so vanilla because I would love a scene where the MC is laying down in bed while Maya & Josy are sitting over him and drooling straight into his mouth.

I just want them to drool in my mouth is that asking too much DPC?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If the option its a "I need a free tuition to get rid of my father" Maya, it's the easier choice in history
It is a easy choice I chose Josy we can buy a ps5 pro together plus Josy can stand on it when she wants to feel taller, always looking out for my wife :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Ok, time for another "What if" situation:

What if... Josy hadn't EVER known Tremolo NOR Maya BEFORE university

First impressions:

- Maya wouldn't be in trouble with his father (unless she knew another girl, but I think it's unlikely, being so shy)
- Maya didn't ask to join the HOT's
- The history between Tremolo and Maya did happen at least until Josy the reject appears
- No early throuple drama (living Maya and Josy together in the same room can start it)

More ideas?

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020

What if... Josy hadn't EVER known Tremolo OR Maya BEFORE university

First impressions:

- Maya wouldn't be in trouble with his father (unless she knew another girl, but I think it's unlikely, being so shy)
- The history between Tremolo and Maya did happen at least until Josy the reject appears
- No early throuple drama (living Maya and Josy together in the same room can start it)

More ideas?
That would give Josy a very appealing story if she comes in and her whole initial story is just Tommy's little sister and she hooks up with Fuckface to piss off Tommy.

She wouldn't be the Josy we know, but I think still a very appealing and interesting character.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

First impressions:

More ideas?
Josy not meeting Maya doesn't make Maya any less of a lesbian, she'd probably just have a different girlfriend .

Reactions: Guszti242

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

First impressions:

More ideas?
Josy would still fall in love with MC even without knowing him before hand. In this what if the girls aren't with each other so there no drama there but MC would still be staying with Maya when Josy shows up. Josy and Maya would still be Megan and Missy from AL just without the back story. Some might view Josy differently she would go from the girl in a unhappy relationship that fail in love with a guy to the girl that took her new friend guy(not that I have a problem with that)

Reactions: Guszti242

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Josy not meeting Maya doesn't make Maya any less of a lesbian, she'd probably just have a different girlfriend .
I was Josy who made a move on Maya in a uncommon situation (being alone at night after they bathed naked)... I don't say it's impossible, but I can't imagine Maya asking a girl for a date or a situation so favorable like the "lake date"

If Maya had another girlfriend, she would probably have the same problems with her father, so HOTs plot would be active again and the main problem, a foursome could be formed (poor Tremolo)

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
That would give Josy a very appealing story if she comes in and her whole initial story is just Tommy's little sister and she hooks up with Fuckface to piss off Tommy.

She wouldn't be the Josy we know, but I think still a very appealing and interesting character.

Josy pledging to be a HOT would be highly possible, and being Tremolo being a HOT magnet, they would be hooking up (if Tremolo isn't in a CHICK path) sooner or later

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I will say that Josy by herself would be a totally different girl then she is in the throuple. For example, Josy def wouldn't have let Tremolo explore other relationships, she just did that because the other two were cool with it.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
I will say that Josy by herself would be a totally different girl then she is in the throuple. For example, Josy def wouldn't have let Tremolo explore other relationships, she just did that because the other two were cool with it.
Interesting, a slutty short flat Jill... I can see her giving an ultimatum at the end of season 8... But the option "I like Tremolo, I like Maya and they are together so let's join them" would be there. She is insecure and dependent, so making a questionable choice like that it wouldn't be impossible

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes