Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
To be honest, I don't even fucking know what it's really all about. Some say it's related to Tom Jones, but basically it's Darkwen's chant when he's in simp overdrive for Josy (which is pretty much all the time).

And since fuck all is really happening with the game these days (a year per update will do that), people are starting to focus more on each other than the game. There are actually pages and pages of people talking about Darkwen, and then when he took a few days' hiatus, people started pining for him.
Nothing wrong with that. I think it shows that the people here are enjoying each others company

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
A couple pages back, someone asking about the authenticity of university lifestyle....I feel a lot of the game content rings true.

For my 'canon' playthroughs, I have two main paths: how I remember acting as a college freshmen versus how I behave now.
As for how I remember freshmen year at college, some examples, checklist:

First year courses extremely easy boring: Check

Drinking, drinking games, hazing: Check

Pranks, petty crime and mischief: Check

Getting into fights at parties: Check

Fake IDs: Check

Smoking weed: Check

Eating magic mushrooms: Check

Ridiculously hot girls all over campus: Check

Shitty part time jobs, community service: Check

Going to strip clubs with group of friends: Check

Even the prostitution ring in the game rings partially true: I remember some of my friends taking me to a brothel and I sat out front with a gay guy because I refused to pay for sex.

Sports were a big part of campus life too, which you don't really see in this game since you're pitted against the jocks on campus. Not having a car and getting around as freshmen was difficult too.

Of course, I can't say that's how college life is today....

Most of these scenarios and memories lead to a DIK playthrough.

As for how I behave now, I think Bella's line at the Halloween party about looking at college situations differently as you age is spot on. Generally, I believe people have more empathy as they age and experience more hardships first hand or witnessing other peoples troubles, which tends to lead to more CHICK choices in the game.
I've actually thought this before too. For how silly the game is, it's still probably the most realistic depiction of American university life I've seen in an AVN. Even the depictions of Greek life aren't too bad, which people almost never get right in these types of games. It's pretty clear DPK wasn't in a frat, but he did do his research for sure.

Reactions: Guszti242

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
The Mansion repair 250K guide is an in-depth PDF guide with lots of pictures. It's built for new players and veterans alike and uses a far more optimized strategy than guides before it. The guide aims to not merely advise you on what to do each turn, but also to help you understand the mechanics and the thought process that goes into making decisions. On some rounds, more than one option is offered to accommodate players who would rather prioritize having more Mansion funds, or spend less time reloading, than achieving a 250K score.

Be sure to use the Bookmarks to help you jump to the section you want.

Thank you everyone for leaving a like (y)

Am I the only one who cannot download this file? It says it's incomplete.

Reactions: Guszti242

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
I think you're on to something, all the actors have injected a bit of themselves (I mean figuratively, but literally would be even more gay) into their characters:
  • Jamie's gay, that's why he dates a girl who looks like a guy (he wants to fuck the Alphas in their tight asses, he said so specifically)
  • Nick's gay, he totally pines for Vinny
  • Chad's gay for Troy (or is he just gay for pay?)
  • Troy's gay for Chad
  • Dawe is gay, he can't get it up for the gorgeous Arieth
  • Tommy's gay, that's why he's so angry all the time, trying to pretend he's banging all those bitches is just getting to him
  • Tybalt's gay, no straight guy has a chiselled bod like his
  • Burke is gay, otherwise he'd be fucking Jade every time we see them
  • Leon's gay, he dresses up like Lily in the hopes of getting other guy's attention
  • All the jocks are gay, they hang out together admiring how swoll each other are
  • John Boy is gay, that's why he fucks the androgynous Elena
  • Neil is gay, no straight guy is that wholesome
  • Jonah is gay because he fucks other dudes
  • Magnar is gay otherwise Sally wouldn't be neglected and acting like a cunt all the time
  • Patrick is gay, I'm just saying that as an insult to Patrick (not that being gay is an insult, I mean, I just, yeah, you know what I mean...)
  • Stanley is gay, it's best to get gay bouncers so they aren't thinking with their dicks on the job
  • Vinny is gay, that's why he grew the beard to look more manly
  • And of course the mc is gay, because he's too in touch with his feeling to be a manly man.
The game actually had a few working titles before it was released. "Liking a Dik", and "Being a Gay", in the end DPC combined them.

Missed an opportunity there, should have been crouching-scared-of-heights Josy.
gay.jpg

Reactions: shazba jnr

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes