Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I've mostly been working on art this week, but I also wrote and coded a section of the episode that needed some extra treatment.

I've worked through all the dialogue I wrote recently for Sage's branch and created all the art needed for it. However, all of her content isn't completely done yet.

I am working on art for a special branched part of the episode. I estimate I need 300+ renders to create the scenes associated with this special part. The environment is designed, the characters are set up, and I have begun posing it. I will be able to pose renders at a good rate next week.

I currently have 250 static renders in the render queue, and I hope to get a couple of good previews out of them.

Furthermore, I plan to start working on a lewd scene soon, but since the animation queue is still big, I'd rather keep the momentum up by working on static renders for a bit longer.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Sounds like I didn't miss anything nice to know DPC still the same ole LMMF

• Haha
Reactions: Znar26

Trajan99

May 14, 2017
A couple pages back, someone asking about the authenticity of university lifestyle....I feel a lot of the game content rings true.

For my 'canon' playthroughs, I have two main paths: how I remember acting as a college freshmen versus how I behave now.
As for how I remember freshmen year at college, some examples, checklist:

First year courses extremely easy boring: Check

Drinking, drinking games, hazing: Check

Pranks, petty crime and mischief: Check

Getting into fights at parties: Check

Fake IDs: Check

Smoking weed: Check

Eating magic mushrooms: Check

Ridiculously hot girls all over campus: Check

Shitty part time jobs, community service: Check

Going to strip clubs with group of friends: Check

Even the prostitution ring in the game rings partially true: I remember some of my friends taking me to a brothel and I sat out front with a gay guy because I refused to pay for sex.

Sports were a big part of campus life too, which you don't really see in this game since you're pitted against the jocks on campus. Not having a car and getting around as freshmen was difficult too.

Of course, I can't say that's how college life is today....

Most of these scenarios and memories lead to a DIK playthrough.

As for how I behave now, I think Bella's line at the Halloween party about looking at college situations differently as you age is spot on. Generally, I believe people have more empathy as they age and experience more hardships first hand or witnessing other peoples troubles, which tends to lead to more CHICK choices in the game.

WinstonChurchill Shows

Formerly 'ajajaj9820'
Dec 17, 2022
A couple pages back, someone asking about the authenticity of university lifestyle....I feel a lot of the game content rings true.

For my 'canon' playthroughs, I have two main paths: how I remember acting as a college freshmen versus how I behave now.
As for how I remember freshmen year at college, some examples, checklist:

First year courses extremely easy boring: Check

Drinking, drinking games, hazing: Check

Pranks, petty crime and mischief: Check

Getting into fights at parties: Check

Fake IDs: Check

Smoking weed: Check

Eating magic mushrooms: Check

Ridiculously hot girls all over campus: Check

Shitty part time jobs, community service: Check

Going to strip clubs with group of friends: Check

Even the prostitution ring in the game rings partially true: I remember some of my friends taking me to a brothel and I sat out front with a gay guy because I refused to pay for sex.

Sports were a big part of campus life too, which you don't really see in this game since you're pitted against the jocks on campus. Not having a car and getting around as freshmen was difficult too.

Of course, I can't say that's how college life is today....

Most of these scenarios and memories lead to a DIK playthrough.

As for how I behave now, I think Bella's line at the Halloween party about looking at college situations differently as you age is spot on. Generally, I believe people have more empathy as they age and experience more hardships first hand or witnessing other peoples troubles, which tends to lead to more CHICK choices in the game.
I believe it was me who asked and I wanted some kind of answer from personal experience So thanks

• Haha
Reactions: The Analist

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey everybody I am new to the forum and I Believe I want to stick for a long time

saying that I also want to ask , is "Alady " some kind of a inside joke
Short answer, yes.
Long answer:
1728874962257.gif
It's from Tom Jones' song "She's a Lady", it's just "a lady" smooshed together as a means to express affection for Josy.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
People don't comment on her tits because big tits are common in the game its not that special. 3 out of 5 love interests half of the girls who live with the diks, plenty of the hots. Not really that big of a deal to them

• Sad
Reactions: Vill3m and Gunizz

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Hey everybody I am new to the forum and I Believe I want to stick for a long time

saying that I also want to ask , is "Alady " some kind of a inside joke
To be honest, I don't even fucking know what it's really all about. Some say it's related to Tom Jones, but basically it's Darkwen's chant when he's in simp overdrive for Josy (which is pretty much all the time).

And since fuck all is really happening with the game these days (a year per update will do that), people are starting to focus more on each other than the game. There are actually pages and pages of people talking about Darkwen, and then when he took a few days' hiatus, people started pining for him.

WinstonChurchill Shows

Formerly 'ajajaj9820'
Dec 17, 2022
To be honest, I don't even fucking know what it's really all about. Some say it's related to Tom Jones, but basically it's Darkwen's chant when he's in simp overdrive for Josy (which is pretty much all the time).

And since fuck all is really happening with the game these days (a year per update will do that), people are starting to focus more on each other than the game. There are actually pages and pages of people talking about Darkwen, and then when he took a few days' hiatus, people started pining for him.
people are bored as fk then like me, I mean I don't know why ?, how ? but this game reached deep I mean I was just looking for a decent game to fap but now I am obsessed , I play it for fun , not saying that the sex scenes are bad , they are good . I don't think I can put any more words to explain any better but yeah this game is awesome .fk you DPC (not being disrepectful)

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

That's called community, brother :)
people are bored as fk then
Prepare to be bored then, if you still "want to stick for a long time."

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes