felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In terms of body Jill and Bella is evenly match. But Bella has that beautiful sunkissed skin that match her body.
The physique of both is quite borderline. However, Bella is the best where Jill is among the worst, in expressiveness. For it is better to smile little than to open wide the gates of hell when you do.

Reactions: Vill3m

camube

Jun 4, 2022
according to you guys, will the next episode going to be released after December?

i haven't really follow BaDIK development much but it seems like it's about time to pay attention of release again

guidedbyvoices

Sep 12, 2024
I just checked October 11th status update, the first status information since Ep. 10 was released and I'm feeling like Ep. 11 is coming March 2025 at the earliest.

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Can we not add voice retrospectively? I hope he is not that narcissistic to add his own voice for all the characters.Jokes apart if he hires voice actors then the game will be in a league of its own which it is already,M just saying it will go a notch above

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
according to you guys, will the next episode going to be released after December?

i haven't really follow BaDIK development much but it seems like it's about time to pay attention of release again
Most people believe it will be released end of January-February-March. It cannot be predicted more precisely because DPC is not giving many numbers in his weekly updates, differently from the past. But he stated he has still a lot of work to be done, not a single path has been finished, he has a lot of animations to pose and render (those take a massive amount of time, being 60fps).
Is there a chance that DR Pinkcake hires some VOICE Actors for the game?
I really hope no, otherwise we'll have one update every two years. Have you seen how many characters and dialogues are in this VN?

Reactions: camube

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can we not add voice retrospectively? I hope he is not that narcissistic to add his own voice for all the characters.Jokes apart if he hires voice actors then the game will be in a league of its own which it is already,M just saying it will go a notch above
It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to do it suddenly in the middle of the game. Once he decides to do it he would do it for the whole game, also to maximize the effort of finding actors and agreeing. And these actors would have to make a commitment for the next 6-8 years.

That was a joke but it remains more likely that he will do it all

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Most people believe it will be released end of January-February-March. It cannot be predicted more precisely because DPC is not giving many numbers in his weekly updates, differently from the past. But he stated he has still a lot of work to be done, not a single path has been finished, he has a lot of animations to pose and render (those take a massive amount of time, being 60fps).

I really hope no, otherwise we'll have one update every two years. Have you seen how many characters and dialogues are in this VN?
im just gonna assume it's late feb early march then

damn that sucks. tahts a very long wait

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Babysitters added voiced sequences to its characters using AI and let me tell you it is an unforgivable sin. Talkie VNs may be a part of our dystopian future but there is no need to rush our inevitable doom if you ask me.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes