Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Ahh the newbies take forever to realize that you and I defend every single girl except (Madame Rose, Ida and the Feminazis). We take the piss out of them constantly, but it's all done out love and we will defend them with our lives.

It doesn't mean that they take the place of our #1 or top favs. We love all the BaDIK girls (except the aforementioned, they're on their own).

View attachment 4133612
I know that, I just mess with Spock, like he messes with me.... I thought it was clear ;):unsure:(y) Even I have looked some specific memes just for him

f you remember my first posts, I just fully hate one girl (and there is several which I ignore), and I truly believe the the 5 MG have some good points. Everybody has his favorites and I try to respect that, but this is a forum, you have to discuss sometimes, right?

P.D: Spock, do you remember my first word about Bella? I Said something like "she is the most gorgeous of the 5 MG"

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I know that, I just mess with Spock, like he messes with me.... I thought it was clear ;):unsure:(y) Even I have looked some specific memes just for him

f you remember my first posts, I just fully hate one girl (and there is several which I ignore), and I truly believe the the 5 MG have some good points. Everybody has his favorites and I try to respect that, but this is a forum, you have to discuss sometimes, right?

P.D: Spock, do you remember my first word about Bella? I Said something like "she is the most gorgeous of the 5 MG"
You had criticisms about her, therefore you hate her, and I hate you!!! :mad::mad::mad:
I strongly disagree in that, Bella physically is the best LI
1728979299259.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At the end of the current history Lily recognized all her flaws openly , she is loyal to the Pink rose girls and yes, there is no romantics feelings but she is pretty clear with this in her "let's roll" opening. Quinn in the last chapters appears to start to have feelings, indeed, for Tremolo (in the others path), but even then she lied to him to be her bodyguard meanwhile she is buying drugs, for example

And Sage, well her relationship isn't perfect, but it's evolving since the beginning and in the current moment of the history, the drama is waning (we are talking about a AVN, it has to be some drama and the ideal relationship will exist only at the end of game, if you are lucky)
What are you referring to? Has she decided to stop doing drugs and dealing? Has she solved the problem with Vinnie? No more extra work at pink rose?

Great

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes