Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know how the MC can think about going to a strip club. Does he not realize how easy it is to fall in love with a badarse stripper?

I mean who wouldn't want a stripper girlfriend? I would make sure to pick her up after work and all that stuff.

Hmm maybe Lily will fit that description later in the story?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Exactly, that what I been saying, VIP pass means nothing, you win hell week you beat derek, VIP pass does not matter. :ROFLMAO:

"And I took it every single time, purely for the trophy aspect and not letting Derek win! (I do like Derek, but I'm not going to let him beat me)."

I understand that you take it as Trophy value, but , Rejecting it and using for the mansion does not mean you did not beat Derek , you get it now ?

" I won't let derek beat me " , HE did not, you accepting or not accepting the useless VIP ticket does not affect this.

That's what I been saying from the beginning. Then adding the fact that He actually never takes it, even if you loose the Hell week, meaning he is a better person than an MC who decided to keep it. :LOL:
Oh, now that you think about it, if MC keep the ticket, than Derek indeed does beat him from a moral stand point of view :unsure: :LOL:
that piece of useless paper is the materialization of your winning.
keep your winning trophy or selling your winning trophy for 10 orange dollar?
i think for MiltonPowers, in the "winning trophy" the winning is the emphatic and for you the the trophy is the emphatic.
is it gay if I want to give him a headpat his hair is kind of wild looks very pattable and makes me want to put my fingers in it and twirl his hair in my fingers lol.
yes :ROFLMAO: if you want give headpat for a nerd, Karen is waiting;)

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I wonder how much time DPC has wasted with that animation:cry::cry:
So many hours that could've been spent on a Sage or Quinn animation, I bet both his D and PC were crying
One-two weeks of render time for her scenes, probably. But this is approximate, compared with the total amount of material.

Lilluka

Dec 19, 2022
Hey guys, so I recently picked this up again after only playing up to season 8. I've since then changed computers and all my saves are gone. I've downloaded the interlude + start of episode 9 files listed here but they do not seem to include all the rewards as stated. I already played through the first 8 episodes plenty of times so I would prefer not to do it again if there's any way to unlock all the rewards?

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Hey guys, so I recently picked this up again after only playing up to season 8. I've since then changed computers and all my saves are gone. I've downloaded the interlude + start of episode 9 files listed here but they do not seem to include all the rewards as stated. I already played through the first 8 episodes plenty of times so I would prefer not to do it again if there's any way to unlock all the rewards?
Mods. Or get the HDD/SSD from your old computer. But I don't see why you wouldn't want to play the game again, you have plenty of time.

Reactions: Riaman

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Yeah, but he likely does not have any money anyway. :LOL:
I' mean aren't you have to pay for that abomination of Madam or whatever that thing is ?!
Damn than VIP pass is a Scam, not only it give you trash but you even have to pay for it :ROFLMAO:
I have a feeling that Derek would probably go all in on MR. Pussy is pussy to the guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes