Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Fine, I'll be nice once.
View attachment 4173227
I'm such a horndog. The only thing I'm really wondering about with that preview is who this might be?
View attachment 4173243
I'm thinking Maya.
Not with that hair (although you would have to see the full image and not the one cropped to just the ass). And it's a fantastic ass too, btw.
It's Sarah.
1730052784046.png

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Me personally not really. Her in the black latex outfit preview was more intriguing, this one is nothing special.
That was by far the best one, the other 3 have just been boring face shots. Oh wow Josy is at Bella's when MC/Maya/Derek return there, yes we knew that. Oh wow Josy is in class sitting beside Maya, such shocking. And now we see her at the HOT house with the other girls, well yes we all knew she lives there.

The latex outfit is interesting though, but so long ago feels like last year.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
That was by far the best one, the other 3 have just been boring face shots. Oh wow Josy is at Bella's when MC/Maya/Derek return there, yes we knew that. Oh wow Josy is in class sitting beside Maya, such shocking. And now we see her at the HOT house with the other girls, well yes we all knew she lives there.

The latex outfit is interesting though, but so long ago feels like last year.
Well that was I think first or second preview, all the way back in January. So it did came out almost a year ago lol.

1 year anniversary of episode 10 is in 6 weeks

• Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You have surpassed me and left me far behind in your enmity towards Josy.
That my friend is utter BS, lmao.
Even tho there are haters that wish her death and worse, you are her biggest anti-stan. And the most hilarious thing is, you have super valid reasons for disliking her(as do I, I harbor great dislike for the character); BUT, you hate her not because of Josy, but what she represents. So you packed it all into poor lil Josy :KEK: An AVN character(or any famdom or stan group) is like a country. Can't hate an entire country because 1 person or it's entire government is retarded :WeSmart:

Now, if you said something about SG Bella and Mork, that would be a gazillion percent true. That hate is stuff of legends at this point.
I lol'd, wasn't rdy for this.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That my friend is utter BS, lmao.
Even tho there are haters that wish her death and worse, you are her biggest anti-stan. And the most hilarious thing is, you have super valid reasons for disliking her(as do I, I harbor great dislike for the character); BUT, you hate her not because of Josy, but what she represents. So you packed it all into poor lil Josy :KEK: An AVN character(or any famdom or stan group) is like a country. Can't hate an entire country because 1 person or it's entire government is retarded :WeSmart:

Now, if you said something about SG Bella and Mork, that would be a gazillion percent true. That hate is stuff of legends at this point.
You're right, I don't hate her enough to wish her death like some do (I won't point fingers) just because the girl is annoying, insecure and can't figure out her feelings - she just needs to grow up.
Josy is like a symbol of the storm that has been happening in the community for the last year, the waifu war (not the most stormy, if you compare what happened for several years between Maya and Quinn stans) and weird simping, no offense to Darkwen.
I lol'd, wasn't rdy for this.
Not the first time Mork did this.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
You're right, I don't hate her enough to wish her death like some do (I won't point fingers) just because the girl is annoying, insecure and can't figure out her feelings - she just needs to grow up.
Josy is like a symbol of the storm that has been happening in the community for the last year, the waifu war (not the most stormy, if you compare what happened for several years between Maya and Quinn stans) and weird simping, no offense to Darkwen.

Not the first time Mork did this.
Why would anyone wish death on Josy, when wishing death on Maya would free Josy?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Why would anyone wish death on Josy, when wishing death on Maya would free Josy?
I'm going to be serious here, the only thing that needs to be wished death for is Josy and Maya's relationship. They don't work together, they are too different and it's hard for them to come to an understanding. It's noticeable during crises.

Maya can hurt when she is emotionally unstable and says bad things, for example her tendency to blame someone else, Josy is vulnerable and impressionable, can be hot-tempered and also does not know what she wants due to inexperience in relationships. I am not saying that they are bad, just poorly compatible. They should break up. Problem solved.
And here we are again. I'm involved in the J/M discussions, thanks to the Citrus
:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: blabla0991
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes