Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
I just planed the thanksgiving party and when I wake up the next morning the game crashes. well more like it does a shut down. has anyone have this problem. how did your correct it or am I going have to start over.

Figure it out. I have been playing with a mod and since the mod wasn't on it that is what would cuase the shut down. put the mod back on and it started working

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I figured out why the dudes at B&R don't understand me. It's because while their all worrying about useless shit like parties or whatever I'm over here trying to get a decent job so that I can support Arieth my beautiful girlfriend and our unborn baby.

I don't see the diks worrying about parenthood so it's no wonder I'm so different to them.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Really not feeling that necklace Sage is wearing in the newest preview.

For whatever reason, necklaces are a real weakness in DAZ.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Really not feeling that necklace Sage is wearing in the newest preview.

For whatever reason, necklaces are a real weakness in DAZ.
Yes, those magical floating necklaces are weird. :ROFLMAO:

I focus just below the necklace, it makes me feel a lot better. And Sage's boobs are definitely not a weakness, :p:love:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Agreed, this is Josy's fourth preview, Bella and Jill I believe have the same, Sage with three if you count rooster (which I do, because a preview is a fucking preview)

Meanwhile Quinn just got the one, feed us more Quinn. Oh and fucking Nicole, you need to do better Pinkcakes.
Josy, Bella, Jill and Sage are all main girls with their own branch whereas Quinn is a side girl on the others branch so it makes sense they get more previews than a side girl. Beside Jade getting 2 previews girls on the other path have got 1 each (Zoey and Mel were in a second preview but that was with Heather on her 1 preview) so Quinn has had a fair amount compared to the other side girls. I agree that Nicole needs a preview and I am a bit worried she might miss out because after Lily the final side girl to get her preview the next side girl was Jade with her second so I am a bit worried that DPC is going through the side girls again and Nicole will be skipped but she could just be really late to get one.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Josy, Bella, Jill and Sage are all main girls with their own branch whereas Quinn is a side girl on the others branch so it makes sense they get more previews than a side girl. Beside Jade getting 2 previews girls on the other path have got 1 each (Zoey and Mel were in a second preview but that was with Heather on her 1 preview) so Quinn has had a fair amount compared to the other side girls. I agree that Nicole needs a preview and I am a bit worried she might miss out because after Lily the final side girl to get her preview the next side girl was Jade with her second so I am a bit worried that DPC is going through the side girls again and Nicole will be skipped but she could just be really late to get one.
I actually go very against saying that Quinn is a side chick. Many can cry about it, but she has a route of her own since chapter 6. The other "side" girls (like mah girl Rio) are only just now getting their own routes you can go down. I would frankly argue that Quinn had more content to her than Jill had, but Jill got a whole lot in chapter 9end and chapter 10 so there's that.
Also, MaJo being a route with two girls kind of hurt them more than help since their relationship is slowly crumbling and they can't do anything about it. Them being with the MC or not. So they end up losing points.

And as much as I want more of Nicole, I want Cammy too. Poor girl had basically nothing to the Others route in chap 10... she had more action in Sage's path than on Others, like wtf?

I would rather DPC dropped some girls to focus on others. Cathy can appear just as a support and don't need sex scenes to her (although I want them), fuck that Jade bitch and please DELETE Madame Rose as soon as possible. As for the not milfs, no need to make background chick 1#, 2#, 3#, 4# and Becky into a thing. If you want a background chick into a thing, Sally does that job perferctly. Although, I really like Tara.
But I can see it now, Madame Rose is going to be VERY IMPORTANT to the plot and only those 6~8 souls that actually like her are going to win. I can't see no other reason for DPC to keep adding content to her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: A360

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I actually go very against saying that Quinn is a side chick. Many can cry about it, but she has a route of her own since chapter 6. The other "side" girls (like mah girl Rio) are only just now getting their own routes you can go down. I would frankly argue that Quinn had more content to her than Jill had, but Jill got a whole lot in chapter 9end and chapter 10 so there's that.
Also, MaJo being a route with two girls kind of hurt them more than help since their relationship is slowly crumbling and they can't do anything about it. Them being with the MC or not. So they end up losing points.

And as much as I want more of Nicole, I want Cammy too. Poor girl had basically nothing to the Others route in chap 10... she had more action in Sage's path than on Others, like wtf?

I would rather DPC dropped some girls to focus on others. Cathy can appear just as a support and don't need sex scenes to her (although I want them), fuck that Jade bitch and please DELETE Madame Rose as soon as possible.
But I can see it now, Madame Rose is going to be VERY IMPORTANT to the plot and only those 6~8 souls that actually like her are going to win. I can't see no other reason for DPC to keep adding content to her.
DPC said some of the side girls would get paths and endings, so in my mind it appears that there is 3 levels of girls.

Main Girls - Sage, Jill, Josy, Bella, Maya.

Side Girls (or whatever you want to call them) - it looks like those that are candidates for endings are Quinn, Lily & Zoey, and possibly Rio & Nicole.

Lewdable Girls (or whatever) - everyone else.

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
DPC said some of the side girls would get paths and endings, so in my mind it appears that there is 3 levels of girls.

Main Girls - Sage, Jill, Josy, Bella, Maya.

Side Girls (or whatever you want to call them) - it looks like those that are candidates for endings are Quinn, Lily & Zoey, and possibly Rio & Nicole.

Lewdable Girls (or whatever) - everyone else.
I think it's my faulty pov working here.
I see LIs as Main Girls and the rest are side chicks.

But I like your classification too. Dropping some lewdable girls can be optimal to not making chapter 12 into a 2 year kind of thing

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes