Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Josy, Bella, Jill and Sage are all main girls with their own branch whereas Quinn is a side girl on the others branch so it makes sense they get more previews than a side girl. Beside Jade getting 2 previews girls on the other path have got 1 each (Zoey and Mel were in a second preview but that was with Heather on her 1 preview) so Quinn has had a fair amount compared to the other side girls. I agree that Nicole needs a preview and I am a bit worried she might miss out because after Lily the final side girl to get her preview the next side girl was Jade with her second so I am a bit worried that DPC is going through the side girls again and Nicole will be skipped but she could just be really late to get one.
Quinn and Rio are both LIs especially as MC looks at them. Change my mind.

Reactions: Kodek

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
For me, LIs are girls who have a pathway and will require either a break from that path or an ending. They are, whether official or not, possible "girlfriends". Within that umbrella term, Main Girls are the five who have interlinking storylines/key involvement in the main (canon) storyline (so Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella). Side Girls are the other girls who have paths but are not integral to the main story, even if their paths give them a lot of content (e.g., Quinn, Lily, Nicole, Riona, likely Zoey). Lewdable Girls are all the others who you can get scenes with but have no actual pathway (e.g., Camilla, Sarah, Mel, Sandy).

Reactions: Melissa fan

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
DPC said some of the side girls would get paths and endings, so in my mind it appears that there is 3 levels of girls.

Main Girls - Sage, Jill, Josy, Bella, Maya.

Side Girls (or whatever you want to call them) - it looks like those that are candidates for endings are Quinn, Lily & Zoey, and possibly Rio & Nicole.

Lewdable Girls (or whatever) - everyone else.
For me, LIs are girls who have a pathway and will require either a break from that path or an ending. They are, whether official or not, possible "girlfriends". Within that umbrella term, Main Girls are the five who have interlinking storylines/key involvement in the main (canon) storyline (so Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella). Side Girls are the other girls who have paths but are not integral to the main story, even if their paths give them a lot of content (e.g., Quinn, Lily, Nicole, Riona, likely Zoey). Lewdable Girls are all the others who you can get scenes with but have no actual pathway (e.g., Camilla, Sarah, Mel, Sandy).
I like the way you think TonyMurray! :)

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
9857o9.jpg
Aaand I think one of the few things MC and I have in common is that we're both in love with Rio.
As for being possible girlfriends - I might be more naive than Jill, but I think Quinn is a possible future girlfriend. We just have to get downbad enough and enough of a shitty person DIK for her. I don't know about you, but I'm willing to do that.

• Love
Reactions: Kodek

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I actually go very against saying that Quinn is a side chick. Many can cry about it, but she has a route of her own since chapter 6. The other "side" girls (like mah girl Rio) are only just now getting their own routes you can go down. I would frankly argue that Quinn had more content to her than Jill had, but Jill got a whole lot in chapter 9end and chapter 10 so there's that.
Also, MaJo being a route with two girls kind of hurt them more than help since their relationship is slowly crumbling and they can't do anything about it. Them being with the MC or not. So they end up losing points.

And as much as I want more of Nicole, I want Cammy too. Poor girl had basically nothing to the Others route in chap 10... she had more action in Sage's path than on Others, like wtf?

I would rather DPC dropped some girls to focus on others. Cathy can appear just as a support and don't need sex scenes to her (although I want them), fuck that Jade bitch and please DELETE Madame Rose as soon as possible. As for the not milfs, no need to make background chick 1#, 2#, 3#, 4# and Becky into a thing. If you want a background chick into a thing, Sally does that job perferctly. Although, I really like Tara.
But I can see it now, Madame Rose is going to be VERY IMPORTANT to the plot and only those 6~8 souls that actually like her are going to win. I can't see no other reason for DPC to keep adding content to her.
Don't think I'd want anyone dropped other than Madame, especially as Nicole and/or Lily could've been in her place. I think there been so many girls is a strong point of BAD, everyone has their favourites whether they be a major part of the game or minor.

That said Quinn and Riona probably warranted MG spots in hindsight with how prominent and popular they've become. Both also feel much more tied into the college, DIKs and HOTs compared to the Maya contract story. Riona’s….event last episode was also the most major thing that happened in the episode yet she's supposedly a side character. But 7 main routes would've probably been a thunderbitch to deal with writing wise in fairness.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Aaand I think one of the few things MC and I have in common is that we're both in love with Rio.
As for being possible girlfriends - I might be more naive than Jill, but I think Quinn is a possible future girlfriend. We just have to get downbad enough and enough of a shitty person DIK for her. I don't know about you, but I'm willing to do that.
Yeah, so LIs are possible girlfriends, and I include both MGs and SGs in that umbrella term, so therefore include Quinn. LIs need a pathway for me, so you can't call Camilla an LI, for instance, because there is no path to her becoming at some point a girlfriend (at present).
That said Quinn and Riona probably warranted MG spots in hindsight with how prominent and popular they've become.
In another game, probably (though I would argue popularity has nothing to do with it, as it's about how much time you can spend with them/how much content they have - though yes, I understand that's sometimes driven by the character's popularity). In this game though, there's a very specific "definition" of MG, and it has a static line-up of five girls in that definition. Quinn, and especially Riona (even with the Ep10 ending) can be removed from the game and the core game would still be the same, with the canon story involving the five MGs.

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Don't think I'd want anyone dropped other than Madame, especially as Nicole and/or Lily could've been in her place. I think there been so many girls is a strong point of BAD, everyone has their favourites whether they be a major part of the game or minor.

That said Quinn and Riona probably warranted MG spots in hindsight with how prominent and popular they've become. Both also feel much more tied into the college, DIKs and HOTs compared to the Maya contract story. Riona’s….event last episode was also the most major thing that happened in the episode yet she's supposedly a side character. But 7 main routes would've probably been a thunderbitch to deal with writing wise in fairness.
Imagine DPC sitting behind an OLED screen reading this and being like 'fuck all you I'm killing off Rio and bombarding you with Madame scenes muhaha'

• Angry
Reactions: Macky009 and Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Riiiiiight keep thinking that...
If I was a vindictive asshole, I would do it, but DPC isn't, allegedly, right?

View attachment 4175312
He wouldn't go down the same path again. No way in hell. If he want to go and kill a girl again, he will add a way for us to save her.

And there's so many actual ways of making this game dark without killing a girl. That would just enrage people.

But I can definitely see he making Madame Rose become an important plot character for the shit of it

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, so LIs are possible girlfriends, and I include both MGs and SGs in that umbrella term, so therefore include Quinn. LIs need a pathway for me, so you can't call Camilla an LI, for instance, because there is no path to her becoming at some point a girlfriend (at present).

In another game, probably (though I would argue popularity has nothing to do with it, as it's about how much time you can spend with them/how much content they have - though yes, I understand that's sometimes driven by the character's popularity). In this game though, there's a very specific "definition" of MG, and it has a static line-up of five girls in that definition. Quinn, and especially Riona (even with the Ep10 ending) can be removed from the game and the core game would still be the same, with the canon story involving the five MGs.
This take would be way better if the main plot of the game wasn't centered around Maya at the moment. There's only 3 of the 5 main girls that are in for this plot, Maya, Josy and Sage. Sage is on mostly because she have a side content and is related to the HOTs, which is related to MaJo.

Now Bella is a teacher, so she is standalone. But Jill? Jill literally felt off from the game main plot for most of it. She just got plot relevancy at the end of ep 8 because of the Lynette connection that only she have and because DPC forced her into the Maya shit that I hope can be solved in ep 11 so we can move on.

For most of the game, Jill barely existed in the main plot and she felt more like a side girl than an actual side girl, completely isolated from the rest. And I can and will blame the gatekeepers that probably had their way into butchering her development. She still suffers from it, being so opposed to a DIK MC like no other girl in the game is. I can easily say, and this hurt like a motherfucker, that you can completely remove Jill from the game and it would be the same, even Bella wouldn't suffer much from it.

Now, the drug side thing is slowly becoming one of the main plots, who is on top of that? Quinn. Technically the main antagonist is Vinny, but I don't want to romance Vinny, so fuck him. And with the ending of ep 10, Rio is now on top too.
The same for the prostitution, the one on top is the Quinn Bitch herself.

If you remove Quinn from the game Maya wouldn't have a reason to join the HOTs, hence fucking with the plot.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I actually go very against saying that Quinn is a side chick. Many can cry about it, but she has a route of her own since chapter 6.
She is though. Sage, Jill, Bella and Josy and Maya are all main girls with their own branch and any other girl is a side girl and part of the others branch. I know Quinn, Rio and Lily have more story and more of a route than Sarah and Mel but they are still considered side girls.

Not going to try and change your mind because I never said they weren't LIs I said Quinn isn't a main girl. Quinn, Rio, Lily and Nicole aren't main girls but they are all LIs on the others branch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

estoycansado

Apr 13, 2024
Guys, I've been thinking to myself. Taking into account that we won't have an episode this year, and that the theme of episode 11 is Christmas. I think it would be better for DPC to release the episode only at Christmas 2025. It would be great, and it would come with around 25k renders and around 900 animations. Are you with me on this??

No need to praise me, I know it's a great idea ;)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Guys, I've been thinking to myself. Taking into account that we won't have an episode this year, and that the theme of episode 11 is Christmas. I think it would be better for DPC to release the episode only at Christmas 2025. It would be great, and it would come with around 25k renders and around 900 animations. Are you with me on this??

Don't say shit like that knowing the man is probably watching. He would do it with the right incentive.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

With 9 months of development all devoted to minigames. Looking forward to it. A minigame to unlock the smartphone

• Haha
Reactions: Bazsa4
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes