Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm going to be serious here, the only thing that needs to be wished death for is Josy and Maya's relationship. They don't work together, they are too different and it's hard for them to come to an understanding. It's noticeable during crises.

Maya can hurt when she is emotionally unstable and says bad things, for example her tendency to blame someone else, Josy is vulnerable and impressionable, can be hot-tempered and also does not know what she wants due to inexperience in relationships. I am not saying that they are bad, just poorly compatible. They should break up. Problem solved.
And here we are again. I'm involved in the J/M discussions, thanks to the Citrus
:cautious:
Josy should've been with Steve instead. I hear his dad has a Ford Mustang! :cool:

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I'm going to be serious here, the only thing that needs to be wished death for is Josy and Maya's relationship. They don't work together, they are too different and it's hard for them to come to an understanding. It's noticeable during crises.

Maya can hurt when she is emotionally unstable and says bad things, for example her tendency to blame someone else, Josy is vulnerable and impressionable, can be hot-tempered and also does not know what she wants due to inexperience in relationships. I am not saying that they are bad, just poorly compatible. They should break up. Problem solved.
And here we are again. I'm involved in the J/M discussions, thanks to the Citrus
Yeah I've never felt they really fit together, just Pinkcakes smashing them together to create some pointless drama.

The day they break up and we get Josy on Others is a day for celebration.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Yeah I've never felt they really fit together, just Pinkcakes smashing them together to create some pointless drama.

The day they break up and we get Josy on Others is a day for celebration.
I don't know how old all y'all are, but I have two daughters who are late teens, so more or less the age of these characters. I can tell you I am not shocked or surprised even a little that BaDIK characters do dumb, immature things. Even if I have forgotten how I myself acted when I was that age, I am reminded near daily watching my own kids.

My point is that Pinkcake likes drama, sure, but it's hardly far-fetched that these characters might not behave in ways that we--as mature adults--would. It's why I roll my eyes when people complain about the MC's overreaction to learning about Josy and Maya. It certainly is weird if you're playing a path where you have no romantic interest in either character, but otherwise it's not surprising at all. The dude is 18!

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
It's why I roll my eyes when people complain about the MC's overreaction to learning about Josy and Maya. It certainly is weird if you're playing a path where you have no romantic interest in either character, but otherwise it's not surprising at all. The dude is 18!
Which is exactly why one might assume he wouldn't react the way he did. I'm not much older, I would freak out in a really good way if I heard that 2 girls I'm messing around with are actually in a relationship.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023

this-pointing-finger.gif

Reactions: KaiserST

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Interesting, today's preview is from a scene set on the HOT's house.

Check out the white heater and the wallpaper color in the background from both renders
1730067089871.jpeg 1730067098032.jpeg

Wonder if that is from a freeroam or just a normal scene, at this point we already know that both the winter retreat and the pantie party will probably have one, another one in the HOTs house in such a big update wouldn't be impossible.

Also, maybe one at Bella's right at the start of the update?

In another news, I was checking the lastest report again (which despite my usual gloom and doom) had so much good data.

The one that I really found interesting was that the big cutscene in the render queue had 3360 frames total and that got me wondering how long that would take to render.

Normally that would be impossible to guess, but back in july 2023, right after DPC came back from his 2 weeks vacation he shared the total amount of rendered frames (animations only) in the period he was out.

In that period, using all his PCs only for animations rendering, he rendered 4353 frames.

He also mentioned that specific animation was alr 15% rendered so there are still 2.882 frames left.

So considering that DPC can render around ~2150 in a week with all his PCs we can probably assume that animations should take around 9-10 days to finish rendering considering he isnt using all his PCs for animations rendering rn (source lastest report)

Not that matters much anyway, considering he will still need to pose over 85 animations for the remaining 3 lewd scenes.

Also, don't forget the 1000+ statics left

At this point I'm officially giving up on a Febreary release and moving my prediction to mid March...

Doom...

I don't know how old all y'all are, but I have two daughters who are late teens, so more or less the age of these characters. I can tell you I am not shocked or surprised even a little that BaDIK characters do dumb, immature things. Even if I have forgotten how I myself acted when I was that age, I am reminded near daily watching my own kids.

My point is that Pinkcake likes drama, sure, but it's hardly far-fetched that these characters might not behave in ways that we--as mature adults--would. It's why I roll my eyes when people complain about the MC's overreaction to learning about Josy and Maya. It certainly is weird if you're playing a path where you have no romantic interest in either character, but otherwise it's not surprising at all. The dude is 18!
I still remember people calling Maya dumb for trusting her Dad with the contract.

People really thinking they wouldn't do the same...

Teenagers are dumb and they normally would never assume their parents would betray them.

Which is exactly why one might assume he wouldn't react the way he did. I'm not much older, I would freak out in a really good way if I heard that 2 girls I'm messing around with are actually in a relationship.
yep, quite realistic lol

It has been pretty quiet on the nicole front for this chapter, no previews or really anything. Hoping she shows up.
She is one of the main girls in the others path, I doubt she will get ignored in EP 11.

Maybe she won't get a lewd scene this time though, but to be fair she been getting scenes every update since EP 8 and there are wayy to many girls on line now.

Every day that passes I lose more and more faith.
Yeah, I honestly doubt she will get much focus this update, but nothing at all? no chance.

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
For someone maybe yes, I will be interested in Maya solo too. But most of the cast is more interesting than these two.
I just hope both Maya and Josy solo through Others gives us at least one go at them without having to choose them and lose the other girls on others.

It's not so much how they behave and that I don't see them as anything more than a summer fling, I find it hard to believe they made it through an entire school year as a couple.

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Imagine tho... My first thought, and I was 19 when I first played this game, was "Well that's going to be fun, how about a threesome?" And when MC was acting like a bitch about it I thought he was just playing for a bigger consolation from Josy at least. Like "Sure I can forgive you if you'll just choke on my cock real quick" :KEK:
Again, I didn't know what kind of game this would turn out to be and I had only played like 2 other games before.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I'll say that I'm probably the youngest one here. The MC's behavior sometimes comes close to seeming pretty much forcedly stupid, but most of the other characters do act their age. They are very immature and juvenile but it fits the theme of the game and that's how most people their age are.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes