Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
And maybe we can use it on Brandi, Tanya etc in the future. :p
1729997954948.gif
I feel like if we were ever going to use it for another girl, it would've happened already. That, plus Madame texting us during freeroams to remind MC that her dried up old snatched has been freshly oiled AND showing up during Sage's date, it seems pretty clear that pass exists just for MR.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Man im so glad i didnt take that VIP pass and managed to keep the car.
It actually made a huge difference for me.
I would have never known what i lost and just continue playing.
If he sold the car and i just found out the scenes i missed out on, i'd prolly go cry in the corner
Just make sure to win the mansion repair and you still have the pass

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What's hard to understand?

If you don't beat Derek at hell week, he gets the pass to turn down.

If you beat Derek at hell week, you get the pass to either keep or turn down.
Exactly, that what I been saying, VIP pass means nothing, you win hell week you beat derek, VIP pass does not matter. :ROFLMAO:

"And I took it every single time, purely for the trophy aspect and not letting Derek win! (I do like Derek, but I'm not going to let him beat me)."

I understand that you take it as Trophy value, but , Rejecting it and using for the mansion does not mean you did not beat Derek , you get it now ?

" I won't let derek beat me " , HE did not, you accepting or not accepting the useless VIP ticket does not affect this.

That's what I been saying from the beginning. Then adding the fact that He actually never takes it, even if you loose the Hell week, meaning he is a better person than an MC who decided to keep it. :LOL:
Oh, now that you think about it, if MC keep the ticket, than Derek indeed does beat him from a moral stand point of view :unsure: :LOL:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Derek should've kept the pass, because he would definitely use it :KEK:
After all, "pussy is pussy" according to him :HideThePain:
Yeah, but he likely does not have any money anyway. :LOL:
I' mean aren't you have to pay for that abomination of Madam or whatever that thing is ?!
Damn than VIP pass is a Scam, not only it give you trash but you even have to pay for it :ROFLMAO:

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Yeah, but he likely does not have any money anyway. :LOL:
I' mean aren't you have to pay for that abomination of Madam or whatever that thing is ?!
Damn than VIP pass is a Scam, not only it give you trash but you even have to pay for it :ROFLMAO:
I bet it was created to fuck with people with OCD. The wall looks kinda off without it, and you don't get all the scenes either.

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Last week he said he had posed 305 animations using the same measure as the 335 anaimations for Episode 10. This week there were only 3 left. So we can presume 300 hundred+ animations have been completed. My forcast for this week had him hitting 300.6 animations. He's probably marginally ahead of this. If we presume the remaining lewd scenes will have the average of what he is predicting this is 85 more animations. (he is suggesting (20+50=70/2=35 10+20=30/2=15 35+35+15=85). Presuming my previous forcast seems accurate, content completion would be the Friday of 7th February. (forecast shows 384.60 on that date)

Of course if its the maxium amount of animations (120) this would push the estimate out to March 21st (418.2 animations). If its the low end of his estimate, 50 animations, 27th December for render completion (351 animations).

For the sake of what follows i've presumed he has rendered 6000 stills which is unclear from his statement above.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever date the renders complete he will have another 2-3 weeks of beta testing, so the window for release ranges between January 17th and April 11th 2025.

I'd imagine the animation render speed will pick up a little one he is properly done with Still renders. But this poitnless 56 second 60 fps animation may very well slow things down a bunch. So, overalll, a long way to go.
Still no planned release date ?
Keep in mind, this is educated guessing.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes