colombianhoes

Oct 24, 2024
Realistically, I think Rio drops out and Lily steps up for Quinn. The new combo will be Quinn and Lily, accessible only to permanent DIK.
It does make me wonder how long do they plan doing this shit, its only trouble.
With Quinn, i got some hints MC would try to sway her from it and make her actually use college for whats it supposed to lol
Thats what im hoping cuz its getting tiring

Imagine everyone has a great life while Vinny rots somewhere on the street, best ending

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
With Quinn,i got some hints MC would try to sway her from it and make her actually use college for whats it supposed to lol
Thats what im hoping cuz its getting tiring
Where you get this from ? There is somehow this misconception among some people, that MC will " save, or change Quinn " , when it's actually the opposite, the more MC spend time with Quinn the more He is draged in to the rabbit hole with her.

Reactions: SharksLasers69

colombianhoes

Oct 24, 2024
Where you get this from ? There is somehow this misconception among some people, that MC will " save, or change Quinn " , when it's actually the opposite, the more MC spend time with Quinn the more He is draged in to the rabbit hole with her.
They were talking about something like that Quinn may drop off college early because of this drug lord business and MC would be sad or something so she says be strong and stuff she may still visit him in college. He said he may try to make her stay here, not sure will he make her stop the business tho, i assume yes.

At one hand i think its wholesome and on the other i think its trouble lol

I dont wanna go search the image but if you're really curious i could

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They were talking about something like that Quinn may drop off college early because of this drug lord business and MC would be sad or something so she says be strong and stuff she may still visit him in college. He said he may try to make her stay here, not sure will he make her stop the business tho, i assume yes.

I dont wanna go search the image but if you're really curious i could
Oh I know what you talkin about. That just one of MC's emotional lesbian Simp speech.
Quinn ain't fan of it :LOL:
BeingADIK 2024-10-26 21-10-40-13.jpg

and in the very next moment MC ask for an another Hit form the Joint, Because that how it is, MC adapting to Quinn life style and not the other way around.
It has been this way since the very beginning of the game, otherwise He would not even have any kind of " Relationship " with Quinn.

Reactions: Ahrimy

colombianhoes

Oct 24, 2024
Oh I know what you talkin about. That just one of MC's emotional lesbian Simp speech.
Quinn ain't fan of it :LOL:
View attachment 4170333

and in the very next moment MC ask for an another Hit form the Joint, Because that how it is, MC adapting to Quinn life style and not the other way around.
It has been this way since the very beginning of the game, otherwise He would not even have any kind of " Relationship " with Quinn.
Yeah he did start helping her more, almost like partners in crime. I think DPC wants to make something similar like Bonnie and Clyde lol
Its definitely wholesome at times.

I think thats part of the charm from their relationship, cant have everything easy and rainbows everywhere.
I personally liked this last episode with her a lot, but when it gets too much, i dont think i can continue lol
Not without saying this is a bad idea.
But im still hooked and wanna see more

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 4168921

But, if my maggot brother turns out to be DPC??
If he is DPC, he deserves an honorific Oscar because he is the perfect Bella simp but it would explain why he is so slow developing the game, he wastes too much time here defending her

View attachment 4169270
..... Both "Better Cock Spock" and "Doctor Pink Cake" are 4 syllables. I mean really. How long did you think it would take to figure out the obvious?
Repeat with me:

Suspension of disbelief, Suspension of disbelief, Suspension of disbelief

Ok, I'm better now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And "Better cock" and "doctor pink" have 6 and 4 letters, respectively... We have proofs enough, time to lynch him

View attachment 4169749

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1000087341.mp4

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Last week he said he had posed 305 animations using the same measure as the 335 anaimations for Episode 10. This week there were only 3 left. So we can presume 300 hundred+ animations have been completed. My forcast for this week had him hitting 300.6 animations. He's probably marginally ahead of this. If we presume the remaining lewd scenes will have the average of what he is predicting this is 85 more animations. (he is suggesting (20+50=70/2=35 10+20=30/2=15 35+35+15=85). Presuming my previous forcast seems accurate, content completion would be the Friday of 7th February. (forecast shows 384.60 on that date)

Of course if its the maxium amount of animations (120) this would push the estimate out to March 21st (418.2 animations). If its the low end of his estimate, 50 animations, 27th December for render completion (351 animations).

For the sake of what follows i've presumed he has rendered 6000 stills which is unclear from his statement above.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever date the renders complete he will have another 2-3 weeks of beta testing, so the window for release ranges between January 17th and April 11th 2025.

I'd imagine the animation render speed will pick up a little one he is properly done with Still renders. But this poitnless 56 second 60 fps animation may very well slow things down a bunch. So, overalll, a long way to go.
I’m sure this has been asked 100 times but when you guys think release will be? Maybe late January?
Also, look at Better Cock Spock's signature, it there.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes