felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's possible to get the Pink rose card without losing rusty's car as long as you play the mansion mini game right
certainly, in fact I wrote:certainly, in fact I wrote:

to “get” Madame you have to win hells week and then either you have to play minigames or force Rusty to sell the car.

for now in the game only Cathy involves more effort

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
I don't believe in the combination of main girl and main girl (like Bella and Jill) for upcoming "interesting combination of girls" scene
I think the most likely combination is Sage + Cammy or Jill + Bianca.

But it wouldn't surprise me if it's a scene with Madame :sick: and Sandy or another game of DnD or some shit like that.

• Angry
Reactions: Macky009
Jun 24, 2022
hello. so im done with the first two season. i got the 0.8.3 version. my question is do i need to download and install the patch ( Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) or i could just download and install the Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 ?

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
hello. so im done with the first two season. i got the 0.8.3 version. my question is do i need to download and install the patch ( Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) or i could just download and install the Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 ?
Download season 3 interlude +
ep 10(which include interlude, ep9 and ep10). Then download and install patch to 10.1. Make sure you save the import on your last play in s2 to carry over your progress

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
You can just download S3 Interlude & Episode 10.
The patch was only to add episode 10 for those who already had episode 9.

jxyf889

May 13, 2023
Well, her parents are getting divorced, which is going to be a big thing in her life. One hopes she doesn't find out her boyfriend was fucking her mother (jk, I totally want to see the shit hit that fan, at least on one save!). She's been distracting herself from that by trying to help Maya, and is going to go all in on that, you can be sure.
The divorce has only just happened, so that will only affect her branch in the second half of the season. There could also be something about her biological family. We will see how much emphasis will be put on that. The situation with Jade is interesting on this branch and I also have a save for that to see what will happen, but that drama is only on playthroughs where the MC got involved with Jade. The plot about Maya and her tuition is the canon plot of the game at the moment, all of them are involved in it now, including Jill and even Bella.

What feels off to me about this branch is how DPC is seemingly trying to cram everything in it at the same time, both romantic development and casual threesomes, all at once. It's clear that she is imagined as the LI that will be into kinkier sex, including threesomes, and he wants to deliver on that, while I am not generally against that in this case I don't like how it's written. In one scene it's going to be shown how they are getting more serious about each other, falling in love etc, then in the next one they will have a threesome with Camila and she will happily share him with her friends. That doesn't seem very natural to me. Of course, I could also just ignore logic and enjoy the scene...

The way it could be done to make sense is by having the MC's actions influence which way this branch will go, in the direction of a more serious relationship, or just casual fun. But that would basically be two separate sub-branches, with different endings too. We will see if DPC would do something like that.

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
The divorce has only just happened, so that will only affect her branch in the second half of the season. There could also be something about her biological family. We will see how much emphasis will be put on that. The situation with Jade is interesting on this branch and I also have a save for that to see what will happen, but that drama is only on playthroughs where the MC got involved with Jade. The plot about Maya and her tuition is the canon plot of the game at the moment, all of them are involved in it now, including Jill and even Bella.

What feels off to me about this branch is how DPC is seemingly trying to cram everything in it at the same time, both romantic development and casual threesomes, all at once. It's clear that she is imagined as the LI that will be into kinkier sex, including threesomes, and he wants to deliver on that, while I am not generally against that in this case I don't like how it's written. In one scene it's going to be shown how they are getting more serious about each other, falling in love etc, then in the next one they will have a threesome with Camila and she will happily share him with her friends. That doesn't seem very natural to me. Of course, I could also just ignore logic and enjoy the scene...

The way it could be done to make sense is by having the MC's actions influence which way this branch will go, in the direction of a more serious relationship, or just casual fun. But that would basically be two separate sub-branches, with different endings too. We will see if DPC would do something like that.
kinky.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I think it makes sense in this case and thats despite me usually prefering one on one time (i prefered all single lewds with maya and josy over the threesomes for example).

But Sage has imo reasonable motivations, she finally found a guy who's into it and able to "deliver" AND additionally has a fear of missing out experimenting and a fun college life as its soon to be over for her.

She explained it pretty good before the threesome with Quinn, soon her college times is over and shes has to become serious and "mature" so she sees it as a opportunity to have some fun time with her man and explore her fantasys before everything gets really serious (like marriage, fulltimejob etc.).

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Please go on the first post, click REPORT and write a message telling them that the current downloads description is confusing. We get asked your question almost every day but the moderators seem not to care. Only with many complaints they'll move their ass and fix it writing useful information about those files and what they are for.

Reactions: redbone89

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Don't think it to much it could make you insane brother
Repeat with me:

Suspension of disbelief, Suspension of disbelief, Suspension of disbelief

Ok, I'm better now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

..... Both "Better Cock Spock" and "Doctor Pink Cake" are 4 syllables. I mean really. How long did you think it would take to figure out the obvious?
And "Better cock" and "doctor pink" have 6 and 4 letters, respectively... We have proofs enough, time to lynch him

witchhunt.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes