Jul 2, 2024
SO he will release no content in 2024? only in 2025? lol. It was 1year long between updates, now it is over a year? :D. At least according to some posts I've seen here. And there are people who gives him money every month :D

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SO he will release no content in 2024? only in 2025? lol. It was 1year long between updates, now it is over a year? :D. At least according to some posts I've seen here. And there are people who gives him money every month :D
Never understood why people care what other people do with their "own" money :rolleyes:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Someone did something to Bella and that person has been nuke all the bad post to bella are gone. So the prime suspect to be dpc is you
But DPC doesn't control anything here? That's the reason he hates it, people can say what they want and he can't do anything about it. :unsure: Wouldn't that make him the ANTI-DPC?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You are probably right. And I'm sure it will be a good scene, visually, but I already know it will feel weird and out of place like most of her character writing in the last episodes. I sometimes feel like DPC doesn't really know how to develop her character further so he is introducing this kind of stuff as a cheap way to keep players interested in her branch. What even is her story arc in Season 3, besides that?
Well, her parents are getting divorced, which is going to be a big thing in her life. One hopes she doesn't find out her boyfriend was fucking her mother (jk, I totally want to see the shit hit that fan, at least on one save!). She's been distracting herself from that by trying to help Maya, and is going to go all in on that, you can be sure.

Reactions: jxyf889
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes