saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
This thread is timeless. Average Alady fans, best girl Sage appreciators, Ice Queen enthusiasts, broccoli lovers, cummy kiss admirers... No matter how long I've been away, nothing changes. It's good to see familiar faces still around. Just dropping by to send so much love to all of you who are eagerly awaiting EP.11 like I am.

Peace! :giggle:

jxyf889

May 13, 2023
As for that combination he is talking about, the only one that hasn't happened yet and would really fit the story would be Cathy/Jade. I see no obstacle for that scene to happen. But I doubt that's what he meant, because in one of his earlier updates he said that those 3 lewd scenes left to create are for main girls. Anything like that with Bella or Jill would just be too silly and implausible, and with Josy and Maya nothing like that was hinted either.

So:
Sage and Cam threesome seems the most likely. He said last week that he's not currently working on the "others" path and doesn't know how much (if anything) he's going to add to it, that suggests a new combination on a main girl path, while there have been subtle hints at the throuple experimenting Sage has been very clear she'll be happy to do some threesomes and seemed to be lining Cam up last episode.
You're close to the truth, considering that right after the status update he did such a status in his Discord channel.
View attachment 4166191
It's probably a clear hint to Sage.
You are probably right. And I'm sure it will be a good scene, visually, but I already know it will feel weird and out of place like most of her character writing in the last episodes. I sometimes feel like DPC doesn't really know how to develop her character further so he is introducing this kind of stuff as a cheap way to keep players interested in her branch. What even is her story arc in Season 3, besides that?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This thread is timeless. Average Alady fans, best girl Sage appreciators, Ice Queen enthusiasts, broccoli lovers, cummy kiss admirers... No matter how long I've been away, nothing changes. It's good to see familiar faces still around. Just dropping by to send so much love to all of you who are eagerly awaiting EP.11 like I am.

Peace! :giggle:
Average? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Last week he said he had posed 305 animations using the same measure as the 335 anaimations for Episode 10. This week there were only 3 left. So we can presume 300 hundred+ animations have been completed. My forcast for this week had him hitting 300.6 animations. He's probably marginally ahead of this. If we presume the remaining lewd scenes will have the average of what he is predicting this is 85 more animations. (he is suggesting (20+50=70/2=35 10+20=30/2=15 35+35+15=85). Presuming my previous forcast seems accurate, content completion would be the Friday of 7th February. (forecast shows 384.60 on that date)

Of course if its the maxium amount of animations (120) this would push the estimate out to March 21st (418.2 animations). If its the low end of his estimate, 50 animations, 27th December for render completion (351 animations).

For the sake of what follows i've presumed he has rendered 6000 stills which is unclear from his statement above.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever date the renders complete he will have another 2-3 weeks of beta testing, so the window for release ranges between January 17th and April 11th 2025.

I'd imagine the animation render speed will pick up a little one he is properly done with Still renders. But this poitnless 56 second 60 fps animation may very well slow things down a bunch. So, overalll, a long way to go.
thank you for this post!

considering DPC, we're looking at March to May 2025 then. Damn that's disappointing

eurok

Feb 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Been playing this game for years. Such a masterpiece, congratulations

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm pretty sure I'm DPCs favourite because I give him lots of sexy ideas.
Although I am still waiting for that Arieth path I assume he wants to add but I'm sure that'll happen any day now.
sure.gif vomit.gif

What the fuck are you talking about joshy, there is only one thing DPC loves in this world. :HideThePain:
View attachment 4167056
Money, minigames and 60 fps animations, don't forget them

• Haha
Reactions: camube and Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes