Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Please God make it be this. he's teased us that threesome since that damn slide game from Ep 2 or whatever.

After having banged Cathy in the last Ep, and Jade getting divorced (so she's angry as fuck again), this finally seems like it may happen. Especially if she's tied burke to a chair and makes him watch.
Who's getting tied up? I might be interested

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
One of these lewd scenes involves a...hm...new combination of girls that I think will be highly appreciated.
Why did he pause... it seems sinister to me. :eek:

He did say "combination" so it's possibly girls the mc's already fucked. If that's the case, M&J and Sage is quite possible since both M&J have shown an interest in her, and Sage made out with Maya that one time. :unsure:

I can't see Jill or Bella going into a threesome with the mc just yet, with each other or ...

And considering we've already had a threesome with the best the Pink Rose can offer, not sure that there will be any other combo from the strip joint that would be "Highly Appreciated"...

There could be a massive yoga orgy... I imagine that would be "highly appreciated". :sneaky:

00024-957554167.png

Maybe Jade and Cathy? :unsure:
Please God make it be this
Yeah this would kinda make sense.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Next week will be mostly about lewd animation work, and we'll see how far I get. These two lewd scenes I wrote are decent-sized (~20-50 animations each), and the third and final lewd scene—yet to be written—is likely to be shorter (~10-20 animations).

One of these lewd scenes involves a...hm...new combination of girls that I think will be highly appreciated.
20-50 animations each is decent sized ... did I miss something???:WaitWhat: New combination you say is it Bianca:love:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Please God make it be this. he's teased us that threesome since that damn slide game from Ep 2 or whatever.

After having banged Cathy in the last Ep, and Jade getting divorced (so she's angry as fuck again), this finally seems like it may happen. Especially if she's tied burke to a chair and makes him watch.
i would love to see a mc/Cathy/Jade threesome.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
does dpc really do that? I know he doesn't like people using mods in his game for some reason. but banning users who frequent f95?
There's rumor circulating that he banned people who are in this site. They say he has a dummy account to check here aside from his main account.

• Haha
Reactions: Bazsa4

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
does dpc really do that? I know he doesn't like people using mods in his game for some reason. but banning users who frequent f95?
It isn't full confirmed, but there are justified suspicions, so I really hope your patreon/discord username isn't Dan1221

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes