godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
I wonder what he means by new combination, if he's just talking they had no previous threesome or if it's something that'll come as a surprise.

If it's the former, I have Quinn/Lily and Sage/Cammy leading the charge.

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
What if... On the Sage path, if we play our cards right, she introduces Sally to things?

Or maybe Quinn could do that on the others path?

I'm kidding of course, or am I?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
I know Sally is the obvious bet, but I think that character is too vanilla to go for a threesome. I wonder if DPC will finally pay off all the Elena hints however.
"Combination of girls", I think that rules Elena out as any threesome with her will be with John Boy not another girl.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

I started the week by finishing the writing of a hangout and the conclusion to a bigger branched scene.

Then, I continued to create art and reached the 6000 renders milestone for the episode. I finished creating the static renders for the above-mentioned scenes. It felt very good, as both of those scenes were quite large.

As you saw from last week, I have three remaining lewd scenes to create. I continued to write the better part of two of these scenes and have now started animation work on one of them.

Speaking of animations, the animation queue was down to "3" this week - but one of the animations is a cutscene that consists of 23 animation files, so it's a matter of how you look at it. So far, 478 out of 3360 frames (56 seconds @ 60fps) of the cutscene have been rendered, and I'm very happy with the speed, considering it's not utilizing all my systems at the moment.

Next week will be mostly about lewd animation work, and we'll see how far I get. These two lewd scenes I wrote are decent-sized (~20-50 animations each), and the third and final lewd scene—yet to be written—is likely to be shorter (~10-20 animations).

One of these lewd scenes involves a...hm...new combination of girls that I think will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Bella and Jill? :eek:

Catsup3227

Jul 22, 2024
I often look at the source code of VNs and I change it in some occasions. It's quite basic compared to things we do for web development, for example. DPC code is more complex than usual in the part of all the mini-games, he had to invent them. The standard part concerning the plot is really basic, there is nothing fancy there. Even the sex scenes are really plain in the code, not much variety there. Coding those is quite fast.
The variables that he uses are not that intricate and there aren't so many, they are manageable, I've seen more complicated VNs on that aspect. But BaD is still among the VNs with a more complex plot. Most VNs are more linear.
His planning has saved him from going nuts with creating too many crossings. That's clever.

But you have to consider that with the extras like minigames he did create the code from zero, he had to test everything and that part of code is not simple. The most time I suppose is spent posing static images and animations. Rendering animations also takes a lot of time, but it does not block him because he has many PCs. Animations delayed the release last time because he did everything else and he had to wait two weeks for the queue to complete.

The plot is all planned since the start (he wrote that) but when developing an episode he usually changes something and create new scenarios. That's normal. So you have to consider the time to project and write all this new ideas.

I don't know much about other rendering engines, but coding Python for Renpy can be easy for the standard stuff, while it can become more complex if you want to do make. BaD is probably the most complex VN with all its extra features. Renpy is not that flexible and it's limited. Unity and especially Unreal are complex and you can make "real" games with them.
Hmm, I didn't get a notification that you had answered me, I've must have messed up some setting for the notifications or something. Thank you for your answer!

How do you change the source code of a VN after you've decompiled the game? Do you load the files into Ren'Py? Would like to try and fiddle a little with BaD just for fun.

It seems pretty simple changing scenes and even the sex even if the bodies are moving. For static scenes the arrow you click to change scene takes you to another room, for sex scenes it is pre-rendered and the choices you make loads another scene. Same goes with dialogue. Choices you make when interacting with a character can be stored in an array, like if you're an asshole to Josy while having CHICK affinity she could still turn you down, or if you're sweet to Jill but have a DIK affinity you can still date her.

Fascinating that he planned the plot from start. I must say that BaD feels like one of the Better VNs I've played regarding story/plot, characters, mini-games and even animations. Milfy City, Midnight Paradise and College Kings all feel... "off". Like the characters for College Kings looks awful, like one of the main characters looks like she's 45-50 years old and she should be around 20. Midnight Paradise has a god awful plot and the main character feels like a dipshit, same goes for Milfy City.
Some of the earlier animations/characters for BaD looks "meh", like Sage and Camila in Episode 1-2, but in later episodes everything looks much better.

Do you know if DPC does his own character designs/animations or if he buys generic characters?

Yeah, I've done some game development in Game Maker Studio, Unity and Unreal but Ren'Py looks a lot simpler.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui-unren-forall-v9-4-unren-powershell-forall-v9-4-unren-old.92717/

Just place unren in the same folder as the game's .exe, run it, and choose the desired options
Thank you, that worked like a charm. Now I just need to figure out how to tweak the decompiled files. I would like to change some dialogue etc. :)

Reactions: KaiserST

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Bella--Bianca (they probably have known each other for years)..... the preview image of them has to be explained somehow.

Also ".... new combination of girls". Combination (one group). Also can be more than two. Bella, Bianca, Jill and MC...Bella path: Bella and Bianca doing the warm up....helping Jill suck MC's cock, then help Jill take her first dick.

Sage--Jill ("He is a great guy Jill, perfect for a first time...") ---This was able to start with the "girl talk" reference at the EP10 campout,

Bella--Jill (Bella path..."He is a great guy Jill, perfect for a first time...") Bella feels a bit guilty from how EP8-EP9 resolved. But who better to give Jill her first dick? And BFF Bella will be there to help.

Sep 10, 2023
Hmm, I didn't get a notification that you had answered me, I've must have messed up some setting for the notifications or something. Thank you for your answer!

How do you change the source code of a VN after you've decompiled the game? Do you load the files into Ren'Py? Would like to try and fiddle a little with BaD just for fun.

It seems pretty simple changing scenes and even the sex even if the bodies are moving. For static scenes the arrow you click to change scene takes you to another room, for sex scenes it is pre-rendered and the choices you make loads another scene. Same goes with dialogue. Choices you make when interacting with a character can be stored in an array, like if you're an asshole to Josy while having CHICK affinity she could still turn you down, or if you're sweet to Jill but have a DIK affinity you can still date her.

Fascinating that he planned the plot from start. I must say that BaD feels like one of the Better VNs I've played regarding story/plot, characters, mini-games and even animations. Milfy City, Midnight Paradise and College Kings all feel... "off". Like the characters for College Kings looks awful, like one of the main characters looks like she's 45-50 years old and she should be around 20. Midnight Paradise has a god awful plot and the main character feels like a dipshit, same goes for Milfy City.
Some of the earlier animations/characters for BaD looks "meh", like Sage and Camila in Episode 1-2, but in later episodes everything looks much better.

Do you know if DPC does his own character designs/animations or if he buys generic characters?

Yeah, I've done some game development in Game Maker Studio, Unity and Unreal but Ren'Py looks a lot simpler.

Thank you, that worked like a charm. Now I just need to figure out how to tweak the decompiled files. I would like to change some dialogue etc. :)
Use Notepad++

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
Sage and Cam threesome seems the most likely. He said last week that he's not currently working on the "others" path and doesn't know how much (if anything) he's going to add to it, that suggests a new combination on a main girl path, while there have been subtle hints at the throuple experimenting Sage has been very clear she'll be happy to do some threesomes and seemed to be lining Cam up last episode.
You're close to the truth, considering that right after the status update he did such a status in his Discord channel.
Screenshot_22.png
It's probably a clear hint to Sage.

Reactions: KaiserST

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024

I started the week by finishing the writing of a hangout and the conclusion to a bigger branched scene.

Then, I continued to create art and reached the 6000 renders milestone for the episode. I finished creating the static renders for the above-mentioned scenes. It felt very good, as both of those scenes were quite large.

As you saw from last week, I have three remaining lewd scenes to create. I continued to write the better part of two of these scenes and have now started animation work on one of them.

Speaking of animations, the animation queue was down to "3" this week - but one of the animations is a cutscene that consists of 23 animation files, so it's a matter of how you look at it. So far, 478 out of 3360 frames (56 seconds @ 60fps) of the cutscene have been rendered, and I'm very happy with the speed, considering it's not utilizing all my systems at the moment.

Next week will be mostly about lewd animation work, and we'll see how far I get. These two lewd scenes I wrote are decent-sized (~20-50 animations each), and the third and final lewd scene—yet to be written—is likely to be shorter (~10-20 animations).

One of these lewd scenes involves a...hm...new combination of girls that I think will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I wonder how many files Bella's scene in ep10 contained? It's a huge scene.
Actually if most of the scenes will be the same length as the Bella or Nora scene, I don't think we should complain about the wait. Most of the scenes in ep10 were short and it spoiled the ep10 experience.
Doesn't look that clear to me...
Besides, he likes to fuck with fans.
I mean he posted a gif of Sage's blowjob in the movie theater from ep10. I think that's hinting at something.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes