Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Hmm, I didn't get a notification that you had answered me, I've must have messed up some setting for the notifications or something. Thank you for your answer!

How do you change the source code of a VN after you've decompiled the game? Do you load the files into Ren'Py? Would like to try and fiddle a little with BaD just for fun.
You have to open the rpy files in a code editor like Notepad++, Sublime Text or VS Code, to name some that I use.
You have to remmeber that if you change the code and load the game, you risk of getting a broken Renpy game or saves that are no more compatible with the original release.
So it should be better to just create a backup or edit only a copy of the game, but remember to change the game ID in the code before running it, otherwise they will overlap in the %appdata% folder. If you want to be safe you can mess with it in a different OS (it coule be inside a VirtualMachine like VirtualBox).

You'll see that the code of the main part of the VN, related to dialogues and scenes, it's easy to understand.

Do you know if DPC does his own character designs/animations or if he buys generic characters?
Yeah, I've done some game development in Game Maker Studio, Unity and Unreal but Ren'Py looks a lot simpler.
DPC uses standard DAZ assets (humans included) and then modifies them using some sliders inside DAZ Studio. There is a fan art thread here with a lot of experts in DAZ. You can try to recreate his characters as well, it's better if you have a NVIDIA card with 8GB+ VRAM.
Real video games are much more difficult to code. In Renpy you just have a few paths with very limited predefined scenarios.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

I started the week by finishing the writing of a hangout and the conclusion to a bigger branched scene.

Then, I continued to create art and reached the 6000 renders milestone for the episode. I finished creating the static renders for the above-mentioned scenes. It felt very good, as both of those scenes were quite large.

As you saw from last week, I have three remaining lewd scenes to create. I continued to write the better part of two of these scenes and have now started animation work on one of them.

Speaking of animations, the animation queue was down to "3" this week - but one of the animations is a cutscene that consists of 23 animation files, so it's a matter of how you look at it. So far, 478 out of 3360 frames (56 seconds @ 60fps) of the cutscene have been rendered, and I'm very happy with the speed, considering it's not utilizing all my systems at the moment.

Next week will be mostly about lewd animation work, and we'll see how far I get. These two lewd scenes I wrote are decent-sized (~20-50 animations each), and the third and final lewd scene—yet to be written—is likely to be shorter (~10-20 animations).

One of these lewd scenes involves a...hm...new combination of girls that I think will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Last week he said he had posed 305 animations using the same measure as the 335 anaimations for Episode 10. This week there were only 3 left. So we can presume 300 hundred+ animations have been completed. My forcast for this week had him hitting 300.6 animations. He's probably marginally ahead of this. If we presume the remaining lewd scenes will have the average of what he is predicting this is 85 more animations. (he is suggesting (20+50=70/2=35 10+20=30/2=15 35+35+15=85). Presuming my previous forcast seems accurate, content completion would be the Friday of 7th February. (forecast shows 384.60 on that date)

Of course if its the maxium amount of animations (120) this would push the estimate out to March 21st (418.2 animations). If its the low end of his estimate, 50 animations, 27th December for render completion (351 animations).

For the sake of what follows i've presumed he has rendered 6000 stills which is unclear from his statement above.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever date the renders complete he will have another 2-3 weeks of beta testing, so the window for release ranges between January 17th and April 11th 2025.

I'd imagine the animation render speed will pick up a little one he is properly done with Still renders. But this poitnless 56 second 60 fps animation may very well slow things down a bunch. So, overalll, a long way to go.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
There's rumor circulating that he banned people who are in this site. They say he has a dummy account to check here aside from his main account.
Rumours or not, people complained in this very thread that they were banned from his Discord without a warning for nothing. And further investigation showed that they mentioned the Zone there.

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
Rumours or not, people complained in this very thread that they were banned from his Discord without a warning for nothing. And further investigation showed that they mentioned the Zone there.
No warning, no questions asked, so watch out especiially if english isn't your first language. That's how I got banned from both his Discord AND PATREON (??). I tried to explain it to the mod that banned me, but no use arguing after the fact.
Since then, I'm only on torrent sites.

• Wow
Reactions: yossa999

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The threesome is with Quinn and Maya. It's something, something revenge :D Depends on your path who gets cuffed and is the toy. Chick auto-sides with Maya
While Quinn and Maya fuck each other, MC is with Josy, Lily and Sage having one wild night

jxyf889

May 13, 2023
It would be funny and ridiculous if an episode with lots of New Year decorations was released in February/March 2025 instead of December 2024 in the previews. :D :D :D
Yeah. It's funny because this time nobody would've complained about a December release, it would've been perfect timing.

estoycansado

Apr 13, 2024
To Alady

In the quiet light of morning’s rise,
There’s a beauty rare beneath the skies.
Alady, you are wonder’s grace,
With every glance, my heart you chase.

Your eyes, like stars in midnight's blue,
Hold dreams I long to journey through.
Each laugh, a melody, soft and sweet,
A song that makes my soul complete.

Your voice, a gentle, calming breeze,
That soothes my worries, puts me at ease.
And in your smile, the world finds light,
Turning darkness into endless bright.

You’re beauty born of earth and air,
With elegance, beyond compare.
Alady, perfect, pure, divine,
Forever, in my heart, you're mine.

1729854698175-cb7cbe79-ac86-ad13-4c75-da5c5ef14a5a.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To Alady

In the quiet light of morning’s rise,
There’s a beauty rare beneath the skies.
Alady, you are wonder’s grace,
With every glance, my heart you chase.

Your eyes, like stars in midnight's blue,
Hold dreams I long to journey through.
Each laugh, a melody, soft and sweet,
A song that makes my soul complete.

Your voice, a gentle, calming breeze,
That soothes my worries, puts me at ease.
And in your smile, the world finds light,
Turning darkness into endless bright.

You’re beauty born of earth and air,
With elegance, beyond compare.
Alady, perfect, pure, divine,
Forever, in my heart, you're mine.

View attachment 4166929
First of all Queen Josy the Alady is Mine!!!!
There nothing more beautiful, sweet, loving and caring then my Josentine
The whole world sings about the beauty of Josy nothing can compare to her
She the height of passion and a sea of love
Josy is love Josy is life
Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Josymcep5.png
May the great Goddess have mercy on your soul your going to need it where your going

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes