felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage and Cam threesome seems the most likely. He said last week that he's not currently working on the "others" path and doesn't know how much (if anything) he's going to add to it, that suggests a new combination on a main girl path, while there have been subtle hints at the throuple experimenting Sage has been very clear she'll be happy to do some threesomes and seemed to be lining Cam up last episode.
The bait is definitely Bianca, likely you are right unless there is a scam with Madame and anyone else

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Next week will be mostly about lewd animation work, and we'll see how far I get. These two lewd scenes I wrote are decent-sized (~20-50 animations each), and the third and final lewd scene—yet to be written—is likely to be shorter (~10-20 animations).
20-50 each? GOOD GOD, WE ARE SO FUCKED. That means that there should be around 80+ animations left to POSE.

That is so much worse than my 65 animations left theory.

To avoid depression I'm going to focus on the interesting threesome that is coming, any theories?

Sage and Cam threesome seems the most likely. He said last week that he's not currently working on the "others" path and doesn't know how much (if anything) he's going to add to it, that suggests a new combination on a main girl path, while there have been subtle hints at the throuple experimenting Sage has been very clear she'll be happy to do some threesomes and seemed to be lining Cam up last episode.
I doubt that since Sage path is mostly done, its probably something on the Others path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would be so bad lol

I can't wait for the cutscene of MC building a snowman. Or any other nonsense like that :love:
I just know we will get a cutscene when we get the to winter trip and a snonman will be included, mark my words...

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
20-50 each? GOOD GOD, WE ARE SO FUCKED. That means that there should be around 80+ animations left to POSE.

That is so much worse than my 65 animations left theory.

To avoid depression I'm going to focus on the interesting threesome that is coming, any theories?
Again, notice how even DPC's numbering is completely fucked and we have no clue how long each of those files are.

"20-50 each" could literally mean a file per second, while a single animation for the waterpark was around half a minute.

You need to embrace the real truth, that the animation count is a meaningless metric.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
I doubt that since Sage path is mostly done, its probably something on the Others path.
Last week he stated he still had a couple more Sage scenes to write and do art for. No reason to think the threesome couldn't have been one of those scenes. He also stated 3 lewd scenes needed to be written and art needed to be created with no context as to which path they're on, but he also said that he needs to analyse the others path before he could say if he needed to add content to it, suggesting that he's not currently adding content to it. Then he said that he needed to create art for 8 scenes that he had already written with no context as to what those scenes are. In this update he deliberately doesn't state if the multiple girls scene is one he has just written or if it's among the 8 scenes he had already written by stating that there's three lewd scenes and 2 of them are written and one isn't.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

I started the week by finishing the writing of a hangout and the conclusion to a bigger branched scene.

Then, I continued to create art and reached the 6000 renders milestone for the episode. I finished creating the static renders for the above-mentioned scenes. It felt very good, as both of those scenes were quite large.

As you saw from last week, I have three remaining lewd scenes to create. I continued to write the better part of two of these scenes and have now started animation work on one of them.

Speaking of animations, the animation queue was down to "3" this week - but one of the animations is a cutscene that consists of 23 animation files, so it's a matter of how you look at it. So far, 478 out of 3360 frames (56 seconds @ 60fps) of the cutscene have been rendered, and I'm very happy with the speed, considering it's not utilizing all my systems at the moment.

Next week will be mostly about lewd animation work, and we'll see how far I get. These two lewd scenes I wrote are decent-sized (~20-50 animations each), and the third and final lewd scene—yet to be written—is likely to be shorter (~10-20 animations).

One of these lewd scenes involves a...hm...new combination of girls that I think will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
You got me at new combination of girls is my dream coming true Mommy Jade and My girl Sage threesome event

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 4165394
I actually want Bella to be an ax-wielding murderer, so she can kill all of you :whistle::coffee:
And this is how Anakin turned into Darth Vader

ihateyou.gif

Truth be told being a realist will save us all the heartache and dissapointment so I agree with you brother.

But if it some sort of miracle happen and it was release this year it is still a win win for us realist.

Once again we think the same way, maggot brother

One of these lewd scenes involves a...hm...new combination of girls that I think will be highly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Sage&Camila (if the twister scene in episode 10 doesn't count) or Sage&Riona

Reactions: Macky009
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes