Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
While that sounds awesome, it's also way too much work from the branching, that's over half a dozen variations. If anything, it'd only be with the restaurant girls who actually respond to having "best ass".
Who responds and appreciates MC choice, apart Sarah? I forgot.
I like Sarah a lot so it would be excellent for me.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Who do we think the myster pairing is gonna be. I think I saw someone mention Lilly and Sage. I'm hoping for Sage and Zoey even they probably won't ever happen especially with how Zoey's feeling are all over the place right now but I can hope after all they both need some serious head pats and hand holding.

Sage and Nicole would be my 2nd most wanted pair, since I know Maya would be off the table

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
dpc: One of these lewd scenes involves a...hm...new combination of girls that I think will be highly appreciated.
me feeling: uh, i am so excited, who can it be? Sally x Karen, two pink rose girl, Elena with another hot (Heather?), Jill x Bianca, Balla x Bianca, Jill x Balla, two girl out of vixens, yoga girl get caught with someone and joining? Maya and Jojo break and you can with one of them go for a girl? two swyper chick, so, many possibility, some are better, some are not.

f95: its cant be on others path, because dpc analyze it first
me feeling: its not great, but not bad. still interested.

f95: it must be Sage with someone
me feeling: unintrested, it can be with Madam Rose x Madam Rose clone or the goth girl with (Lily)Leon x (Nicole)Jamie

• Wow
Reactions: Daskapitall

Bazsa4

Feb 16, 2024
I think I got something. Maybe.

You know how you can encourage Heather to get back at Tommy... Well maybe Sage will help with that... Just a thought. OR Elena-JB-MC(-Sage?) Even if JB is just watching. Seeing as Sage made a comment about her not really giving a fuck about who MC fucks.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
to “get” Madame you have to win hells week and then either you have to play minigames or force Rusty to sell the car.

for now in the game only Cathy involves more effort
I think it's possible to get the Pink rose card without losing rusty's car as long as you play the mansion mini game right

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think I got something. Maybe.

You know how you can encourage Heather to get back at Tommy... Well maybe Sage will help with that... Just a thought. OR Elena-JB-MC(-Sage?) Even if JB is just watching. Seeing as Sage made a comment about her not really giving a fuck about who MC fucks.
Yeah no thanks, to all of this :ROFLMAO:

And the sage statement is outdated if youre on her route, she doesnt mind sharing the mc but shes obviously not fine with the mc fucking around (anymore)

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes