Macky009

Oct 29, 2020

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
does it matter? in the end of the Day her actions directly affected others, alway others are the one who suffer for Quinn actions, that is a returning theme of the story. wheter it is direct or indirect, does not really matter.
why is it directly? i think it is undirectly.
I think it matters. I'd like to think while she really only cares about herself, she would not deliberately hurt those she cares about.

Did you notice that as soon as she found out she caused Arieth's pregnancy, i.e. if she hadn't cheated Dawe, Arieth wouldn't pregnant, she immediately apologized to Arieth, and said how can I help, what can I do.

No! I didn't either. Maybe, I am giving her too much credit and she doesn't give a fuck who gets hurt by her actions. :unsure:
say sorry for pills isnt good, because she cant say, she give fake pills. but helping is the minimum what she should do.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
i give you blitz war, Sage isnt best, Quinn isnt worst, Lily isnt mid. end of the war. :LOL:
your welcome
you are right Sage is tied with Zoey being the best :) but Lilly is so mid that when she powered up she kicked Alady's ass so bad that Josy became Mid and Lilly went up some ranks. Also you are right Quinn isn't the worst because she did so many drugs she died so now only Madame Rose is the worst

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
you are right Sage is tied with Zoey being the best :) but Lilly is so mid that when she powered up she kicked Alady's ass so bad that Josy became Mid and Lilly went up some ranks. Also you are right Quinn isn't the worst because she did so many drugs she died so now only Madame Rose is the worst

96v7dk.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Macky009

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
she wants to study even if she win big bucks in the Pink Rose
first, she said, she went to the collage, because the dik boys asked it.
second, i dont remember, but i think she said something at the lake, she really want do the collage.
so, i am not so sure about she wants to study or just want having a great time at collage.
I don't like Zoey as an LI, but what has she done wrong?

She came back to see if she had a chance for Tremolo (nothing wrong with that), if you have moved your MC on, she doesn't do anything. She hasn't interfered with any relationship and expressed happiness for him (even if she didn't really mean it).

Unless she does anything to mess up any relationship Tremolo has, she's just being a good friend.
i think, many people has problem with her. but not because what she did done, because what she didnt done.
try and try, keep in touch, make the relationship survive of the distance, etc...

she wanted to leave with a good reason.
he wanted to stay with a good reason.
there are times, when a relationship need compromise. two kid it cant know, so understand why they "broke up"

hell, i dont know what would i do in that situation or what would be the right.
And Dessolos has a bit of a thing for childhood friends. :)
after his favorite is Sage, i would say, he has a thing for bro-waifu (act like a best friend and a girlfriend at same time)
Dessolos correct me if i am wrong. (and give a better name for it)

As I said, Zoey can be a good friend for Tremolo if she hadn't romantic feelings for him but I have the impression she wants to be with Tremolo again as a boyfriend/friend with benefits in almost all the talks between them... And after the season 10 ending, I'm pretty sure she will make a move on him even he is in a relationship
i hope so, because her coming home is pointless at this moment. she should make some drama at least.
I don't see that at all honestly I think she is holding everything back cause she knows she missed her shot. But yeah if she turns out to be that type of girl then yeah my opinion of her will change alot.
she ran away shitballing, when she saw mc with Rio and Sally at fire (no matter Jacob) at least on other path. probably she realized, she loves him.
i suspect, on mg path, he is with the choosed mg.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'd have to go back and check the dialogue, I thought she just took them from him, without him knowing. But, even if he did give them to her, he was actually doing the right thing. He had no way of knowing Quinn was ripping him off.

He can't take any blame (a bit sad, I do like to blame Dawekwen for things). ;)
dawe could have say to Quinn, he bought to training AND TO ARI. kind of lie. i am not sure Quinn would selling fake pills if she knows Ari is taking them too.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
first, she said, she went to the collage, because the dik boys asked it.
second, i dont remember, but i think she said something at the lake, she really want do the collage.
so, i am not so sure about she wants to study or just want having a great time at collage.

i think, many people has problem with her. but not because what she did done, because what she didnt done.
try and try, keep in touch, make the relationship survive of the distance, etc...

she wanted to leave with a good reason.
he wanted to stay with a good reason.
there are times, when a relationship need compromise. two kid it cant know, so understand why they "broke up"

hell, i dont know what would i do in that situation or what would be the right.

after his favorite is Sage, i would say, he has a thing for bro-waifu (act like a best friend and a girlfriend at same time)
Dessolos correct me if i am wrong. (and give a better name for it)

i hope so, because her coming home is pointless at this moment. she should make some drama at least.

she ran away shitballing, when she saw mc with Rio and Sally at fire (no matter Jacob) at least on other path. probably she realized, she loves him.
i suspect, on mg path, he is with the choosed mg.
Dude. if you are talking about Lily, Im lazy hence mot reading past conversations, But she said that she was only joining HOTs because Diks asked, when did she say that about college???

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Dude. if you are talking about Lily, Im lazy hence mot reading past conversations, But she said that she was only joining HOTs because Diks asked, when did she say that about college???
No you're correct, Tommy begged Lily to join the HOTs, not B&R as a whole. It's why Quinn has no power over Lily, she doesn't give a shit if she's kicked out of the sorority.

Reactions: Mordreut and Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes