iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Modern tech, you can relax on a yacht somewhere in the middle of the Pacific far from everything and type a message on your phone to Patreon
next status update

develepment goes fine
yacht goes fine
Pacific is fine

DPC
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I dont get why anyone would be pissed about bigger updates with more renders and animations. DPC is an ass but hes the fastest daz dev around, nobody is faster when we talk about renders&animations per month/year or whatever.

Why are you crying about bigger chapters? There are only 6 left, than its over and done.

I would even prefer if he prolongs it to 26 chapters or something like that and prefer the 6k render updates over small ones.
why are you crying about crying?:ROFLMAO:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Even if she weren't on a special category for background characters, Asian Gym Chick would still rank low. Mid to low.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd genuinely appreciate a real discussion in the future regarding Bella and her woes, as gloomy as it would be. People don't exactly shy away from talking about that piece of shit abuser Patrick in a serious manner.

And this isn't me complaining or anything about jokes about Bella being the new Leah. I'm not that big a simp :HideThePain:
Is it just me or her breast got enhanced IMG_20241017_102007.png

Last edited:
Reactions: legend_shon

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
If I was DPC, I would be make a poll in patreon:

1) "Slower" releases with full content for MG and SG, adding new girls (like the famous yoga girl)
2) "Slow" releases with full content for MG and SG, but no more girls
3) "Quick" releases with full content for MG, a reduced content for SG and no more girls

- If the users choose option 1, I would have the perfect excuse to spend two years per chapter

- If the users choose option 2, I wouldn't have to develop new girls, saving time which I could use doing new minigames and useless 60 fps animations

- If the users choose option 3, The players felt they won, but I would have the options of release more than 4 seasons if I still wanted to make money developing BADIK

View attachment 4139305

IT'S JUST A JOKE!!!!

Let's be real, I think DPC should focus in the MG and the SG he has developed until chapter 11 (no more yoga girl for Spock if she doesn't appear in chapter 11) and stop doing trivial things like new minigames or the long annoying animations... Yes I know I'm dreaming, a miracle would be needed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They already had a poll, Patreon has spoken:

1729131864972.png

When you break it down that's actually kinda their reason. If you read between the lines we are basically being called too active. I don't know how bad it used to be here, but they say the moderation sucks here and that it isn't moderated enough (it is a little lenient tbf, but I wouldn't say bad), we go off-topic constantly (which I haven't seen too much of compared to other threads), we bash other AVNs when they are mentioned (not once have I seen this happen and on the contrary I have seen others praised), and that we post too many memes (you actually have to hate having fun or taking the piss with this point).
Typically mods respond to complaints. If someone reports your post, it'll be deleted if it's breached the rules, but mods don't typically just read through the entire thread looking for posts to delete.

He's definitely not afraid of showing his twin sister his little D-Boy :HideThePain:
View attachment 4140490 View attachment 4140492
I thought there was no incest in this game... It looks like Maya's inviting him in! :eek:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
When you break it down that's actually kinda their reason. If you read between the lines we are basically being called too active. I don't know how bad it used to be here, but they say the moderation sucks here and that it isn't moderated enough (it is a little lenient tbf, but I wouldn't say bad), we go off-topic constantly (which I haven't seen too much of compared to other threads), we bash other AVNs when they are mentioned (not once have I seen this happen and on the contrary I have seen others praised), and that we post too many memes (you actually have to hate having fun or taking the piss with this point).
Some people would obviously prefer to go back to the absolutely toxic thread this used to be, mention you like Jill, Maya or Quinn (in particular) and you were ripped to pieces. I was only a lurker under my old account, and some of the shit was ridiculous. A lot of the nicer people just stopped coming here. Thankfully this thread got a lot better and is more welcoming to newbies than most other threads, most of the teasing of girls and simps is all done with fun, and yes there is more memes & gifs than other threads, but all the theories, ideas and plot stuff has been done to death. Yet, when someone raises it, people discuss it again, they don't get just told 'use the search'. I follow a lot of threads, and the people on this one (now) are some of the friendlier and helpful.

I'll get off my soapbox now. :)

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Some people would obviously prefer to go back to the absolutely toxic thread this used to be, mention you like Jill, Maya or Quinn (in particular) and you were ripped to pieces. I was only a lurker under my old account, and some of the shit was ridiculous. A lot of the nicer people just stopped coming here. Thankfully this thread got a lot better and is more welcoming to newbies than most other threads, most of the teasing of girls and simps is all done with fun, and yes there is more memes & gifs than other threads, but all the theories, ideas and plot stuff has been done to death. Yet, when someone raises it, people discuss it again, they don't get just told 'use the search'. I follow a lot of threads, and the people on this one (now) are some of the friendlier and helpful.

I agree especially on that this thread is friendlier compare to the other threads. I remember when I ask a question if there is an android port for this one particular game I receive a long sermon before he tells me that I just need to go back 2 or 3 pages to see the port. At that time I was new on that particular game forum so I don't know if there is an android port or not.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah while I get joked on if I mentioned how I dislike Bella or Yoga girl it's alot more chill than another thread when I used to mention I liked a certain character tho that thread is alot better now as well.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah while I get joked on if I mentioned how I dislike Bella or Yoga girl it's alot more chill than another thread when I used to mention I liked a certain character tho that thread is alot better now as well.
Bella and Yoga Girl haters get what they deserve
Bert Kicks Derek.gif
I won't apologize :whistle::Kappa:

But other than being a complete bastard, you're alright I guess :HideThePain:

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Bella had many discussions previously, many of her OG fans left the thread, and there was a lot of discussions about the closed door, James status, her mental state ( Most popular that he was a soldier and being KIA or missed, that Bella hallucinating in Ep.8 flashback). But theory with lost child, in result she going mental and James left is the most realistic for me. The locked room is a child's room, a past that Bella cannot let go of.
Yeah everything that can be said, has been said, and not just for Bella. And "miscarriage/child room/James left" is what I put some stock into. Honestly though, I don't care all that much about what's in the locked room. I'm sure when it's finally revealed, I'll have some thoughts and feelings about it, but I'm not going to brighten the images of looking under the door or whatever :KEK:
I remember a phrase from the MC (in narrator mode) after the first kiss with Bella in the library, something like "If I knew her history, I hadn't kissed her". At first, I thought it was just because she was married, but after the history advances, the phrase is scarier... The worst case, Bella at some point will enter in Leah's acting lessons mode. My current theory (even if "the lost child" is the most probable) is a conspiracy room for his missing husband

That works, or maybe the locked door leads to Monsters INC, it's been locked since her daughter Boo decided to live with Sully. ;)

I really need to go an get another coffee.:ROFLMAO:
feelthatbro.gif

View attachment 4140384

Spock: I wonder what happened in Episode 14?
Milton: Well thanks to Ray_D we know what happened in Episode 13.
Spock: I'm so glad he died and joined us.
Ray_D: What the Fuck?
Milton: Don't worry, someone will join us soon and fill us in.
Ray_D: I wonder who?
Spock: I've got my fingers crossed it's Geralt.
Me: Hi, guys. It's me
Spock: Bella is the best!!!
Milton: Spock, shut up. Mordreut, you are finally here, What's the BADIK ending?
Me: I have good news and bad news...
Ray_D: Hell, no
Me: The good new is DPC finally released episode 16
Everybody: but...?
Me: I finally know why he needed the money, he cloned himself and he is planning seasons 5&6

So in other words, they're jealous ;)
View attachment 4140417
indeed.gif

We all know who the real mastermind is. :KEK:
View attachment 4140536
Hey, don't copy my theory!!!!!

Other fluffy 01.png

They already had a poll, Patreon has spoken:

View attachment 4140628
As the people has spoken, DPC can release an episode every three years without any problems :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As I said in my first post here, I had barely written in f95 since I create my user, until I discovered this thread and I decide to make an exception to my "don't post" policy. It is funny but helpful, goofy but constructive and, yes, there are off-topic posts, but if the thread was only "I like XXXX girl because..." or "I hate YYYY girl because..." after 15k post the thread will be a apocalyptic toxic wasteland.

Now, time to drink a lot of coffee and a nice shower, I have a bad day ahead, but at least I smiled once today.

Thanks, guys

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes