KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for posting...

So, he managed to put the same amount of content together like episode 10 has in 10 months. So much for the assumption that he is slowing down overall. Its clearly not the case.
Not really, he may have matched the amount of statics, but he is still 30 animations behind EP 10.

Also, remember that animations are much more complex than statics, so he hasn't matched the amount of content yet.

Besides that, the statics/animations he mentioned today are all the posed ones, we don't know how many of those were rendered, so its even further away.

Not saying DPC won't be able to do it, but he is still a bit far from it.

Dec 31 if 2024 release
nope, at this point february/march.

Episode 11 will release before Christmas as a Surprise Gift by Mr Pinkcake to us.Mark my words will talk after Dec 25th
Sweet innocent child...

I share your sentinent, i dont mind waiting longer for bigger episodes and unlike other devs its true in his case.

Everybody knows the devs who announce to make only 0.5 Episodes just for them to need the same time for less content, but in dpc's case it indeed always becomes more content.

But i think he will need more than 1500 renders for the rest and i would say january and even february are kinda overly optimistic.
Yep, even february is starting to look optimistic at this point.

I believe he will need around 1200 statics & 65 animations to complete the episode.

Consideing that all that stills need to be posed then rendered...

Yeah, maybe march lol.

MR SPOCK GET THE TIME MACHINE I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Joiplay was fine until like episode 2 where I had to do that maze minigame with the shots. Should I start over and just disable minigames? It's a shame but I don't want to fail some of them without a chance to succeed. It seems impossible because it fails instantly as I touch the screen.

I could try android versions but I kinda enjoy quality renders from pc version on joiplay and I suspect apk is compressed.

What to do?

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes