iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Unfinished writing
  • Conclusion to a bigger branched scene.
  • Parts of the ending.
  • A small scene for Jill's branch.
Coding & other tasks
  • Rooster might need another cluck or two, but otherwise, it's completed.
  • The phone gallery needs more art.
  • Phone chats have content but need some more.
  • A few special renders must be placed in the episode or added to the Vault. It's fast work, and I will do it as I play the episode.
  • Vault digits need to be placed.
  • End of episode report needs to be written.
  • The credit section needs to be updated near beta testing.
i think, 10 item from his list isnt that big thing. he should not stressing

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
better than anything I can think for and man I havent heard that name in a long long time. Boy do I wish those Carl Jr commercials with her
I just remember her whe I check the casting website because of Alexandra Daddario as Jill. Then Kate Upton pops on my head because of there movie

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
the solution is so simple yet he's so blind to see it:
View attachment 4145104

seriously, if only he did that, he'd probably be able to cut down on render time by more than 50%. heck, might even be able to keep the yearly releases but with 25 or 50% more content per episode.

look at Digi.B (Artemis dev) guy changed from daz to blender and lowered his render times from 5-6 hrs to 20-40 mins depending on scene complexity, i know he also joining the "yearly updates club" but that's due to his personal life and health issues, unlike DPC.
What makes you think that's not what he is doing? He has never gone into his process, particularly, and the quality of his art has gone up enough he probably IS doing this. Also, he rips through renders at a pretty significant clip - if his numbers are to be believed (and what he promises in his weekly status reports does end up in the updates, so far), he is not spending hours on many individual frames.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So, I did some mental math based on what he says he does every week. So, for instance, he frequently will spend an entire week (or nearly) on a single lewd scene. Putting it all together, I estimated about 30 weeks left to go. That puts release on about May 16th.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes