MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Feb 19, 2021
I have a feeling that you threw out the main ingredient that was at least about 90% of sarcasm. Retardium was there only to give it its flavor. :sneaky:
I could be wrong, but I think I smelled mainly the sarcasm there. I think, Milton got a whiff, too.
I am well aware, but sometimes you gotta troll the troll.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
What makes you think that's not what he is doing? He has never gone into his process, particularly, and the quality of his art has gone up enough he probably IS doing this. Also, he rips through renders at a pretty significant clip - if his numbers are to be believed (and what he promises in his weekly status reports does end up in the updates, so far), he is not spending hours on many individual frames.
No. His art is still average for 2024 and it has not the "Blender look" (superior light reflections etc). It looks totally DAZ. I don't think he wants to mess with Blender, otherwise he'll firstly use it for animations. Or use in-between frame generation to speed up animations.
He has established his workflow and I don't see him with the mindset of changing things on the run.

From what I have read, Daz to Blender bridge is not perfect and you often need to fix a few details after importing.

Reactions: Vill3m

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Jill will be 1. but the 2. will be the Others.
i mean about who has many content.
I know Others will get a lot of scenes, the MG paths get 1 maybe 2 scenes, Others get 5+, but I was talking about being a fan of specific girls.

Even the more popular ones that have had consistent scenes (Quinn, Lily, Nicole) there is no guarantee we'll see a lot of them.

Especially since he's looking to add to the Others body count, we'll likely get girls that usually miss an episode like Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Jade, add in potential Sally or Elena, and maybe even a Zoey scene and it starts to add up. We might not get a Quinn or Lily scene if he's got 7 other Others planned our.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
  • Has never rendered anything before in their life
  • Has never coded anything before in their life
  • Has never developed a game before
  • Reads developer posts updates that they're constantly working on the project with stats
  • Has never met the developer before nor sees what they're doing 24/7
  • Has never donated to DPC's Patreon before
  • Only downloads the free updates from the forum
"iTs BeCaUsE hE's MiLkInG iT fOr MoNeY!!!"

"I mean, I have no idea how to make all of this shit and sure I've never given him any money..but it's because he wants more money!! I mean yeah sure I'm downloading it for free...and sure yeah, I shit him on for every update post...and yeah I still shit on the game too...but of course I'm going to download it for free on release!!"
What a stupid abandoned game. Dont know why so many people like it that much.
Two perfect examples of BADIK extremist: a fanboy and a hater/troll

balanced.gif

Guys, chill out

relax.gif

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
i wonder, if someone would mention this daz to blender stuff (i dont know what is it) on his dc as a friendly advice without any complain to help him getting less stress, that guy would get a ban?:unsure:
whomever did this would absolutely get banned, after all, who dares tell DPC how to do his work....

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022

This week, I've been working on art, post-processing art, and writing. At the moment, I'm writing some scenes for a smaller hangout for which I'll soon continue to create art.

I'm up to 5841 static renders today, and for those who keep count, episode 10 had 5868, meaning I'm about to tangent that number very soon.

I've posed 305 animations (counted after merging animation files); episode 11 had 335 animations, and I will exceed this with the remaining lewd scenes.

So, the question that comes to mind right now is how much bigger the episode will get.

I scanned through my dialogue files and spreadsheets, trying to make an updated checklist for what's left to do, and here is what I concluded.

Unfinished writing
  • A hangout.
  • Conclusion to a bigger branched scene.
  • 11 scenes in a big free-roam.
  • Parts of the ending.
  • 5 canon story scenes.
  • A small free-roam event.
  • 3 lewd scenes.
  • A couple more scenes for Sage's branch.
  • A small scene for Jill's branch.
  • Multiple scenes for Isabella's branch.
  • Multiple scenes for Josy's & Maya's branch.
  • Others' branch needs more analysis before I can say how much more is needed. It has content, but because of the many girls included under the umbrella of this branch, it's tough to say if it's enough at this point.
Unfinished art
  • Renders and animations for all of the above.
  • Renders and animations for 8 other scenes that have already been written.
  • Some more SFW animations may be needed on top of this.
SFX & Music
  • SFX & Music for all of the above, the rest of the episode should be close to completion.
Coding & other tasks
  • Rooster might need another cluck or two, but otherwise, it's completed. I'm undecided at this point and need to play the episode to get a feel for it.
  • The phone gallery needs more art.
  • Phone chats have content but need some more.
  • A few special renders must be placed in the episode or added to the Vault. It's fast work, and I will do it as I play the episode.
  • Vault digits need to be placed.
  • End of episode report needs to be written.
  • The credit section needs to be updated near beta testing.
After all this comes the polishing and beta-testing process.

My thoughts on all this
Frankly, I feel stressed because, looking at this, I know I won't be able to deliver any time soon, and this month has been hectic for me. There's still lots of work left for this episode to be complete, and nothing of the above can or will be cut.

It's a bit scary thinking about how many renders are left to pose, and PCs have never been idle since last December, so I know art can't be produced faster than it is.

The episode's story and my ambition to make the episode great for you have caused it to become this huge. But I also acknowledge that I've come extremely far with the development and that the episode limits are well-defined with minor exceptions. I will push on to complete the checklist above as fast as I can without rushing.

All in all, I love what I have produced and played so far. There are so many scenes and moments in this episode that I've dreamed of creating since day one of this project.

To be clear, we are nearing the end of the development cycle; it's just that the end of development this time around is much bigger than it normally is.

Thank you for your patience.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Has DPC been secretly working on new minigames that he hasn't made much more progress compared to ep10? I'm still sticking to my optimistic prediction of early to mid-February release, although the last 3 episodes are pointing more towards mid-March. And I hope that his stress is more related to recent events in personal life than being the overall sign of burning out. He can't run out of steam already when he still has 10+ years of work ahead by current estimates. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes