Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
Well, another weekend, another "What if" question:

What would happen if at the start of the game Bella is only 20 years old AND James doesn't exist?

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
He is here and watching us. DPC hates the Zone and maybe finds users on Discord who are active here.
I have never made any negative comments about the game or Dr. Pinkcake. He blocked me on Discord just because I said the Josy/Maya path was beautiful. Do you think this is normal behavior? He could have given a warning first instead of blocking. I follow a lot of games on Patreon and Discord. I have 3-4 games that I support financially. I have never been banned from any of them.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Well, another weekend, another "What if" question:

What would happen if at the start of the game Bella is only 20 years old AND James doesn't exist?
Here's a follow question before I write a what if scenario. Is the OMG be another sorority on B&R or Bella is just another student living in the dorm

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have never made any negative comments about the game or Dr. Pinkcake. He blocked me on Discord just because I said the Josy/Maya path was beautiful. Do you think this is normal behavior? He could have given a warning first instead of blocking. I follow a lot of games on Patreon and Discord. I have 3-4 games that I support financially. I have never been banned from any of them.
That's an absurd reason for ban and I don't see what's wrong here.
It is none of his business what third-party BaDIK communities his patrons participate in, which he doesn't control.
Continuous work on the game for years didn't have the best effect on his mental state; the guy has long needed a psychologist.

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 4148151

HMMMMMMmmmm...This Character from this new game looks oddly familiar.. o.0
I thought exactly the same thing "Why is Madame here?"

Here's a follow question before I write a what if scenario. Is the OMG be another sorority on B&R or Bella is just another student living in the dorm
NO OMG here (there is only one sorority when the game starts, the HOTs) and she is studying on B&R and this is her third year (you can decide if she is a HOT)

Last edited:

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I suggest cancel your subscription to dpc patreon (unless he aldo banned from there) and move on. At the end of the day we don't know what's running on dpc head

You can still download the game here

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
That's an absurd reason for ban and I don't see what's wrong here.
It is none of his business what third-party BaDIK communities his patrons participate in, which he doesn't control.
Continuous work on the game for years didn't have the best effect on his mental state; the guy has long needed a psychologist.
There two options for the ban: DPC just had a very bad day and there is no relation between posting here and the ban (I want to believe this one) or DPC lurks here and he punished Castiel because one of the posts he wrote here (It will be very creepy and vindictive but if I had to bet, I'd choose this one)

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018

Mordreut

Sep 8, 2020
And here i thought i missed somthing, after reading your posts it just makes me absolutely fucking livid that there's no way to fuck her over! Why!?
I can't answer that. In the game there are some antagonists (it's necessary for the history, I agree), but until now, Quinn has been basically untouchable

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There two options for the ban: DPC just had a very bad day and there is no relation between posting here and the ban (I want to believe this one) or DPC lurks here and he punished Castiel because one of the posts he wrote here (It will be very creepy and vindictive but if I had to bet, I'd choose this one)
I could test this theory, subscribe to his Patreon for a month and join his Discord (subscribing to Patreon gives you access to his Discord) and write something. If I get banned, then I'm right... but I won't spend money to test it.
I have the first two seasons on Steam and I think that's enough.

Catsup3227

Jul 22, 2024
Reading the discussion about development time got me curious.

Has anybody worked with RenPy before? How is it to work with? Are there better/worse engines for a VN?
How advanced of a programmer do you need to be able to do a game like this?

What is the main reason for the 10+ months to develop a new episode? Writing? Programming? Rendering?

Not here to criticise anyone, just want to learn and get a better understanding of things. :)

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Some Redditor once made a joke about Nora's cat in EP10 on DPC's Discord and got banned for it without a warning either. It's not normal behavior at all, but it is quite normal for DrPinkCake. He's obsessive and has a chip on his shoulder. Not the first time that I've heard of people guessing that he lurks on here as well as the subreddit either.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I thought exactly the same thing "Why is Madame here?"

NO OMG here (there is only only sorority when the game starts, the HOTs) and she is studying on B&R and this is her third year (you can decide if she is a HOT)
Hmmmmm then we can say that Jill and Bella are still the best of friends in the B&R. She lives in the dorm. She was in relationship with James. But the James gets an opportunity to further his studies abroad and grab it. They were on a long distance relationship but then suddenly the communication with James stopped.

She is also an RA(resident advisor) in the B&R so most of the student still afraid of her.

She was introduced to mc by Jill. At first she thinks mc is just another douche who wants to hook up with Jill. But as time progress she finds out that mc is a genuine person

She develops feeling to mc and at first she tried to avoid him. But because she is an RA she was assigned as a tutor to the mc to help improve his grade.

During that time her feelings grew stronger for the mc. At the time Jill already had a feeling for mc and Bella knows it. Jill notice that Bella is acting unusual and knows something is wrong. Jill confronted Bella about this and she admitted to Jill that she is also has a feeling to mc. At first Jill is angry because Bella is the one who push her to tey and have a relationship. But Jill understand that because mc is genuine person Bella fell in love with him.

Bella said to Jill that she just need to forget what she said because she is still has a lingering feelings for James. Jill said that she cannot just forget about what she said and also push Bella to pursue what she feels for mc and stop living in the past. Jill also mention that mc can decide who she truly between the two of them and whatever happens they arw still friends.

That's my scenario you can comment on it or bash it for all I care

my brain is not functioning properly i'm going to try and sleep now it's 12:41 am here in the Philippines

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes